LatitudePay

Pros

• Automatic 10-week instalments, interest free

• Fast and easy sign up process

Cons

• $10 Late Fee

• Conducts credit checks during application; may affect your credit score if you default on payments

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Randy

RandyNortheast, VIC

Latitudepay is absolutely horrible.

Signed up in January, was approved made. 7 payments on time with no issue. Then February 27th the emails about having the money in the account stopped. Went to sign into. My account and It was Blocked!! So I called them to see why and they don't discuss why, other than I wasn't supposed to be approved. Long story short I called multiple times to see how I could pay off the rest before it goes on too long and nobody can tell me.

Do not use

Absolutly the worst company to loan from . The website and app are horrible and they make it imposible to verify . Also you cant change your details you have to email them . Stick to afterpay dont waste your time

Rebecca R.

Rebecca R.Queensland

What a joke

Find out how LatitudePay compares to other Buy Now, Pay Later Services

Latitude is by far the worse app ever

Apparently they are trying to help us but instead making it harder for us, you put down your details all correctly and yet they still can’t verify you, this app is a waste of time along the line of zip pay I’ll stick to my Openpay and Afterpay

Nick

NickSouth Australia

Don’t recommend it

Created an account with LatitudePay and it won’t even let me login

I tired to reset my password and still says incorrect password.

Won’t bother using them again I’ll stick with Afterpay

H Marsh

H MarshPerth, WA

Steer clear

Ninja warrior

Ninja warrior

Never use this company! Shocking customer service!

I wanted to pay everything off and they are being difficult about it. Still on the phone after 30mins. Don’t bother with this company! Incompetent and slow to respond, will never use again or recommend latitudepay. Stick with Afterpay or zip.

Shar

SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE

I changed my payment date to next wednesday, they still tried to take a payment today, charged me a 10$ late fee and now my account is locked and overdue. Do not use. They like to scam customers for the late fee & mess up your account and also your credit file.

Application Process

they do not respond to emails or phone calls

my card expired and it would not even let me update it. i got charged a late fee and they dont even respond to emails or phone calls to add a new card

Regie

RegieSydney

Credit Score went down by 30 points!! Avoid!

Credit Score went down by 30 points!! Beware LatitudePay will perform a hard inquiry on your credit instead of the usual soft inquiry - for the pre approval amount of $500 - $1000. Not worth it! I would understand if it's a loan for a house or car but hard inquiry for a Laybuy? C'mon!.... Avoid and just go with Afterpay or Zippay! Or Best to just save up and buy the item outright. will be paying off this suckers and closing my account asap! please avoid at all cost! you have been warned...

Roz H

Roz HIllawarra, NSW

Beware of extra payments being deducted

Sakar

SakarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn't accept my Credit Card.

I can not link my Credit Card and it's not American Express by the way. I guess I rather go with AfterPay after all it's the same concept anyhow and I had no problem linking my Credit Card.

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Terrible do not use. They charge credit card cash advance fees

They charge cash advance fees to your credit card and are not completely transparent. It is just better to buy the product outright without Latitude pay. Avoid this company, afterpay didn't charge any fees when I used them.

Aretha T.

Aretha T.Darwin, NT

Charged late fee when i paid on time

I have been using latitude pay for 6 months so far has been good. Until now paid my account on time as always and was hit with the $10 late fee on both my orders, they have frozen my account, cant seem to get a hold of them as there is not contact number and they never respond to email.

Alicia Sullivan

Alicia SullivanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service

I used Latitude Pay to pay for accommodation on Scoopon. They took the first installment out of my bank but Scoopon never received the payment and my accommodation wasn't booked for the next day. rang Latitude Pay and they assured me that it did go through. Scoopon said otherwise. Latitude Pay again and they gave me a number to ring which was unavailable. Have sent multiple emails to get a refund and no reply.

Had no choice but to pay for accommodation on another site as I needed straight away.

Pennytel Fan

Pennytel FanPerth, WA

Watch Out!! BIG potential sting in tail!

olivera

oliveramelbourne

Stay from debts

Wont recommend as they do checks did twice no approved and i lost more score on my credit file. Best to save your money or laybuy in store old fashioned way then go into debts.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I called them up tonight after realising that somebody had stolen my identity and signed me up from Latitude Pay and fraudulently took money from my card without me knowing since I don't have any internet access.

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne SCroydon Park New South Wales 2133

Ignorant Customer relations

I applied for Latitude Pay several Weeks ago but would not let me put my Drivers Licence NO on the application Stated I had been preapproved for $1100.00 Contacted them by phone & email re this issue but did not answer. When I later checked my credit score I had lost 100 points for nothing from Latitude Pay. Avoid them like the plague just another scam do not give a damn about Customer Service

Reen Eliza

Reen ElizaVictoria

Marketed to be similar to Afterpay, nothing like Afterpay! BEWARE, my credit score dropped by 66 points