LatitudePay

Pros

• Automatic 10-week instalments, interest free

• Fast and easy sign up process

Cons

• $10 Late Fee

• Conducts credit checks during application; may affect your credit score if you default on payments

Reen Eliza

Reen ElizaVictoria

Marketed to be similar to Afterpay, nothing like Afterpay! BEWARE, my credit score dropped by 66 points

Customer dis-service

I wish I could give them 0 for customer service.
- never answer phone calls, waited in line for 70 minutes then another 25 min
- never call back as they promised
- sent them two emails five days apart, still no reply
Avoid them like plague

Britney Spaulding

Britney SpauldingSYDNEY

Great so far, almost no complaints

VICTORIA

VICTORIAIllawarra, NSW

Lattitude Pay Is A Scam To Make You Pay Their Affiliate 'equifax' For A Credit Report #customer Baiting.

John Doe

John DoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Time wasters!(Wish I could give zero stars)

After filling out all online forms they could not verify my ID from my licence so I was unable to proceed until further notice. Sent message asking for assistance, which they said they would respond to in one business day, I waited 5 days and finally got response which made no sense as it was not checked prior to sending but from what I can understand they are unable to verify my ID and thats pretty much it. No other options. No further assistance. Latitude are a joke! Have tried to deal with them twice and both times were a waste of my time. Thank you for convincing me to take my business elsewhere :) (Would give it zero stars if it were an option)

mich

michHobart, TAS

Difficult to sign up

I found Latitude Pay impossible to get an account with. They do a credit check which I feel is debatable, it seems to me an online generated response. They are as bad as Zippay to get an account with. I'll stick with Afterpay much nicer company to deal with.

TimC

TimCCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dont do it is payment is every-week , 10 weeks just means 5 payday week or 2months

Silly take payment every week, should every fortnight because people forget make sure money in bank. account for every second week.. No app to check
Everyone better off use After-pay is only 4 payments every payday
If want longer payment use Zippay for every payment a month.

Beth

Beth

Ruin Your Credit Rating

Dont bother. The credit check marks your credit report making a negative impact for any future lending applications.

[name removed] from customer service decides to send me a generic copy and pasted email about being rejected due to my credit rating.. interesting given I have accounts with Afterpay, Humm and Openpay. Sure they will appreciate the increased business thanks to these fools.

Vic

VicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to apply for Latitude Pay

Was shopping at The Good Guys last weekend and decided to apply instore for Latitude Pay which allows payments spread over 10 weeks. After 40 minutes of pure frustration and being redirected all over the shop, all I managed to achieve was signing up for a new account which now tells me I have 0 payments due. That's it. The promotional flyer they have tells you absolutely nothing of the process involved. Ended up putting my purchases on my credit card which I'll be hammered with high interest. Thanks Latitude for possibly hindering my excellent credit rating and providing me with something I can't use. Totally useless.

Herika

HerikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy practices

During the application process, I was immediately denied even before submitting any type of identification. Similar to Reviewer Jake, they said some hoopla that they have enquired on my credit report without so much as a piece of valid ID. Their Customer Service leaves plenty of room in quality.

Darciejo

DarciejoHunter Region, NSW

Great

I was never a fan of latitude financial services until they offered latitude pay I'm converted now I will never use another buy now pay later service and I can't wait for them to get more stores.
they offer a payment plan over a 10 week. Which is great.

Jake

Jake

Beware

Be aware that this company will place an enquiry on your credit report even when not provided any proof of ID for the application. Anyone can enter your name and address (and a phone number, not necessarily yours.) In the initial stage of application. No identification such as drivers license is required before the credit report is accessed by them. This seems a very questionable practice.