3.5

3.5
3.7
3.8
Automatic 10-week instalments, interest free
Fast and easy sign up process
$10 Late Fee
Conducts credit checks during application; may affect your credit score if you default on payments

sam
samSydney, NSW67 posts

Do not get trapped

If you sign a contract, they can suddenly bump your account keeping fee to almost $10 per month. Pretty dishonest and unethical (not expecting a financial institution to be ethical anyway).
And the payment handling fee of almost $1 every time you make a repayment.
They have a good setup to rip you off.
I am hoping soon they will be investigated by either ACCC or ASIC.
Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Don't close the account properly, so constantly appears in Credit Searches against your name

If you are going to close accounts and depart the market, at least have the decency to close the account properly so that we don't constantly have defunct unusable 'lattitude pay' accounts appearing in out credit Check Reports.
Q Chen
Q Chen

Convoluted service and app which does not focus on customer solutions

Accounts and password reset does not work. Contact centres are OS and do not care for customer’s time, responsibility or finding resolve.
Steer clear. No idea why Apple with work with creditline when the latter is simply awful.
Sandra_Barker
Sandra_BarkerSydney, NSW17 posts

Okay for interest free purchases only

Interest free purchases on this card are great if you can pay off something beautiful in a short time frame that you need for your home. The interest is very high otherwise and can be hard to pay off. Be selective on how you use it.
Sanja Ess
Sanja EssPerth, WA14 posts

Scam of huge proportions

A disaster. Just try closing your account, you won't get very far.
Damien C.
Damien C.Melbourne11 posts
Edgar Profain
Edgar ProfainQueensland8 posts

charitha h.
charitha h.Perth, WA2 posts

worst service ever

I have been trying to get hold of the so called "supervisors" in this company, But what i get in return is me being put on hold for more than 1 hour until it got cut off automatically.
I don't understand why its so hard to just talk to them. It is as if we have all the time in world, doing nothing , just waiting to be answered from Latitude.
I am really frustrated and disappointed.
Terrible service
Khaled Y.
Khaled Y.

Worst payment option and collecting personal information and then won't let process your payments. Never go with them

Worst payment option and collecting personal information and then won't let process your payments by fake messages NEVER PAY VIA THEM
AJS
AJS

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Waiting more than 2 weeks to get their latitude pay approved. Customer support fails miserably at service.
Lab
Lab

This product is terrible

These cards and loan you can take out in 30 minutes but it takes more than a week for any re payment or longer to actually close your account
Kda
KdaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Worst finance company EVER!!

Atrocious interest rates, terrible customer service, call centres in India not Australia, lost my BPay payments several times, once my loan is paid off will never use them again. Steer clear of this company people at all costs!!!
WestAusFella
WestAusFellaPerth, WA2 posts

Would give a Zero if I could

The only venefit is a payment plan if that's what you need.

Customer Service is zero - if you receive an automated call they will timeout then demand you call them.

Steer clear, there are far far far better providers out there.

Noname
Noname

Garbage

You can’t even link your LatitudePay to their mobile apps. Not like some "buy now, pay later," there is no drama. I think the one who made Latitude or founded it got insufficient funding.
Jesstah J.
Jesstah J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Scary

I missed two payments both like less than 5 dollars, I didn’t get a text or email even telling me they failed the next thing I know, 2 days later I got 11 calls back to back and an angry voicemail from them like bruh

erlinda1956
erlinda1956

“I have lived here for less than 3 years”question. But I’ve been living to my address for 11yrs. So what is supposed to be my answer to that?

Karah H.
Karah H.

Where do I go if I feel victimised and unfairly treated by this company, latitude pay

Storm T
Storm T

The Australian financial ombudsman can sort most serious problems out with financial institutions and businesses, it’s a government agency, so it’s free. There is a strict criteria though. https://www.afca.org.au/

Cecilia
Cecilia

Are there any monthly fees with latitude? Any application fees? And once I pay what I owe does the credit stay open even if I don’t use it all the time?

Jason F.
Jason F.
CSL
CSL

No monthly fees or application fees. Credit line stays open unless withdrawn by Latitude Pay.
There will be applicable fees in event of late or non payment, so just ensure you keep to the scheduled payments to avoid paying fees.