LatitudePay

LatitudePay

Pros

• Automatic 10-week instalments, interest free

• Fast and easy sign up process

Cons

• $10 Late Fee

• Conducts credit checks during application; may affect your credit score if you default on payments

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process
Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If could mark zero i would!

Absurdly low credit limits

They limit you to $150. I don't really understand how they're going to stay competitive since the amount you're allowed to borrow isn't large enough to want to loan in the first place?

Tony

TonyThe Mallee, VIC

Latitudepay punishes customers who pay on time

Very easey and smooth process to sighn up to latitudepay but be where if you dont live in your emails 24/7 do not pay your latitudepay accounts out early just incase they send you a offer for a credit increase as i was paying my latitudepay acounts out early as i do and because i was paying them out early i get penilised as i was not in my email to except a credit increase offer bery unprofessional bussines practises a company like them should be rewarding there customer if they pay way before the due date not punishing them

Shabz

ShabzSydney, NSW

Be careful, they do not warn you

They do not warn you when money bounces. It only happened once. And they immediately made my credit score go down. No warning, no nothing. As soon as I saw that the money had failed to come out I made a payment but too late! Do not make mistakes or forget with latitude. They will immediately make you pay, even if you immediately correct it.

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Basicly only wants customers who have a chance of missing payment, for late fee

Signed up for Latitude pay to make use of the $20 off 60 Kogan deal. Paid it off instantly and the accounts gets locked. Called customer support and every time they said will unblock, but no progress. After 3rd call, they just outright said I am unable to make purchases with latitude pay forever again. Seems pretty fishy, looking at reviews all the accounts locked are those who don't need financing their purchases(instant pay back). Have to wonder if they only want to "scam" customers who are likely to pay the late fee. Sign up process was atrocious as well.

Shar

Shar

Not very compassionate or understanding during Covid times at all. Stick with Afterpay!

Good service, but unlike afterpay, when you pay late they do not take compassion for anyone going through Covid. Afterpay do not charge fees at the moment while this crisis is happening but Latitude don't seem to care at all. If you miss a few payments they will send you straight to a debt collector. I think Humm and Afterpay are the way to go

Ridiculous, don’t waste your time

I have a good credit score and always pay bills on time- never any issues. I was declined by Latitude when attempting to make a purchase @ Good Guys without any obvious cause. Very strange indeed. Now I’m expecting to see this impact negatively on my credit file.

Application Process

Alright but slow as hell

I didn't have any major issues with them but they are very very slow ,takes them 4 days to update a payment on your account so you pretty much send your money to jail for 4 days until somebody over there finally gets on to it.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

It's a joke trying to make an account.

I try to different names and details but just can't make an account. I read that people using this service mention about credit money. After my understanding I will have to transfer money from my bank to LatitudePay and use those funds to make payments. So in other hand I'm using MY OWN money not LatitudePay's money. So why wouldn't LatitudePay let me create an account.
What a joke LatitudePay is.

Application Process

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish there was a zero star option

Michelle

MichelleDarling Downs, QLD

Horrible

Never missed a payment and they went and locked my account and won't let me use it then they deleted my account but I can't sign back up again never trusting them again

Gary

Gary

Don't try it please, if you don't want your bad credit history

They suck, I have two credit cards, both have 10k limits, I used them for pay Bill's, soon my pay comes every fortnight I paid them off, I have 2000 afterpay limits never late payments, I want to buy something online couple of weeks ago there advertisement if you pay thru latitude pay is $20 off, bloody I applied to latitude pay they declined it, full time job and my credit score is 836 on clear scores, after they declined my application my score come to 782, so never try this nonsense company.

Mahdi

MahdiSydney, NSW

Dishonest and non-transparent business - a clear case of Internet scam

Do not waste your time!

these guys are fishing for people who cannot pay their credit. ipmmoral and illegal! i earn a high end salary with a permanent job and a crystal clear credit history. during my application process online they gave me a max 2k credit limit which is well below what i expected. to confirm they are fishing i asked my partner to apply to see what she can get. she has a part time job, she makes around quarter of my earning and no credit history. and guess what? she was offered $2800. clearly fishing for vulnerable borrowers

Terrible verification process

Sophie

SophieVictoria

So suited to a family budget

We are a family of 5 so large amounts of money spent one hit can be hard to budget for. Usually meaning you miss out on bargain sale items at stores

Ben M.

Ben M.Perth, WA

Dont bother if you dont want to waste time and risk a bad credit enquiry on your credit file.

Tania Walmsley

Tania WalmsleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to set up

Was easy to do only thing i found is i didnt click wkly payments not frtnight so had try pay off quicker . But purchase was a easy process thank u

This is perfect

Def a amazing thing to have so close to Christmas :) was approved fast and items arrived not long after :)
Thank you latitude . Wouldn’t go anywhere else . Afterpay has nothing on this company.

BinaryB

BinaryBPerth, WA

So easy.

LatitudePay was simple to start and use and is a great way to pay for goods while keeping to a budget - you can plan your costs easily and the payments are very manageable..