Lavazza Prontissimo

Lavazza Prontissimo

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Instant coffee first impressions

I have always drunk instant coffee at home and have tried every brand from the supermarket.

In my opinion this coffee is top of the ranks. It's flavour diversity is bold and has good depth. I just completed the 95g coffee tin.

I would mainly drink Maccona espresso with a strength rating of 10 or a 7, 8 or 9 strength rating Maccona as I have to change it up as I get displeased with drinking the same coffee for too long.

If you don't regularly drink instant coffee than your expectations will not meet the desired flavour as it's still instant coffee.

If you drink instant coffee on a daily basis I highly recommend buying it and trying it. If you do not like the coffee feel free to return it to the supermarket.

And it you didn't know add the milk to the coffee first before adding the hot water and it will taste better :)

Purchased in June 2019 for $10.00.

My favourite instant coffee

I love this instant coffee. Some of the reviews surprise me. It is the only instant coffee I can buy in Australia that does not taste like maybe liquorice flavour and plastic mixed together. I hope it continues to be available so I can make a decent instant coffee for guests and friends. Maybe because I and mine are Italian.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolies for $10.00.

Tastes like Chemically Ash

If the ash from an ashtray fell on a petrol station floor, I think this is what it would taste like. It's going back to the store for a refund. It's undrinkable.

Don't buy it

Very disappointing. Purchased as a backup while coffee machine out of action.
No flavour, no pleasant coffee smell even when first opened, weak as.
Thought Lavazza would do better than this.
This is being returned to Woolworths. Does not match the advertising hype.
Mocona a far better option for when you cant use your coffee machine.

Was hopeful

My reasoning in purchasing was: Lavazza wouldn't spoil their reputation by releasing an average tasting instant coffee.
My conclusion is, any instant brand tastes the same & is average.
If anyone could defy this , Lavazza would ,I thought. But alas....

Taste like real coffee

It tasted like a real coffee, not an instant coffee. I like it. I wouldn't pay the full price for it, though.

Disappointing!!!

One mouthful was enough for me, a very bitter flavor. After the hype of the advertising, I was looking forward to trying a new instant coffee, but was very disappointed with the taste.

Coffe lovers beware - Just say no.

I would rate this coffee just below International Roast. To me, it tasted like re-heated, too bitter, cheap beans stale and badly roasted.
As a disclaimer I have my own espresso machine and normally drink Mocona when drinking instant coffee.
But at $100 a Kg this is not a good product. Dropping the price to $0 has not helped me like it. (Free 95G can from Coles)
There beans are OK but you cannot buy them fresh so no good to me either.

poor substitute even for initial product

Have to agree with most above especially WEAK as SWISS. I was drinking the intenso before the re-brand and it was OK and happy to keep going. But since re-brand it does not taste the same nor smell the same. Typical greed from short sighted companies when something looks like it could be popular they up the price, change the packaging and the product. Will look for alternative.

Lavazza score again ... !!

As Italian, I'm born drinking coffee in my home country Italy.
Currently living in Australia for more than 10 yrs.
I bought this instant coffee around three months ago.
My personal opinion is that is a great instant coffee !!
Can not be compared with fresh brew coffee ant the next door Cafe, but for an instant coffee, easy ready to go in an instant is a great option. Luckily for me nowadays Lavazza can be found in all around the world ...
Thanks again Luigi Lavazza group :) :) :)

Flat flavourless coffee with decaf taste

Bought the Lavazza classico with fond expectations, but very disappointed with the no aroma, no flavour, flat taste of coffee and worse, the bitter back of throat taste like some of the artificial sweetners or decaf do. Wish I could return the product, as its a complete waste of money.

A terrible way to start your day.

Appalling coffee with a flavour that id a cross between dish water and old ash tray!Woolworths plse bring back Cafe Noir.

awful

Really poor does not taste anything like there filter coffee. Just awful. had high hopes for this as love there filter coffee and the one they serve in uk weatherspoons :(

Tasteless Rubbish

I have to agree with the review by bobtheblender.
This really is an epic fail by Lavazza.
Gritty, bitter, weak and tasteless all in one jar.
Don't spend your hard earned dollars on this tasteless rubbish coffee.

LOL on special for $6 at the moment. They cant sell it because we cant drink itIts gone from Woolworths already

WEAK as SWISS

I love Lavazza Coffee made at cafe's anywhere around the world however, the new Lavazza Prontissimo is weak and its made in Switzerland, not Italy.

This coffee has all the Hallmarks of Nestlé's failed coffee "Barista Style" with ground coffee beans mixed with freeze dried instant coffee.

Anyone whom can get 52 cups of coffee out of this 95g can (as noted on the can), is making coffee in a thimble.

Definitely and unfortunately, a coffee to avoid as there is zilch flavour or satisfaction and the introductory price of $9.99 will no doubt increase to about $17 in a few months.