Lavazza Prontissimo

Lavazza Prontissimo

2.6

rodeime
rodeimeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really, it's just instant coffee

I bought the 'Espresso' variety and have to say I was underwhelmed. Really, it's just instant coffee. Nothing remarkable or special at all. Bearable if you mix it with lots of milk. Stick with Nescafe.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths.

Jezzaj
JezzajHobart, TAS

Horrid, I thought Lavazza was “premium”

I’ve had the distinct displeasure of having to wade through two tins of this mud.
(Wife bought the second tin as it was “on special”, I can see why).....I drink a lot of coffee, instant, pod and plunger, and this is the worst, well done Lavazza!

Purchased in May 2021.

heat.complete
heat.completeLaunceston, TAS

Some coffee from plunger and espresso doesn't taste this good.

Sally
Sally

Tastes Vile

This coffee tastes truly revolting to me. Thankfully I've never tasted poison, but I imagine that it tastes something like this. It smells odd too, not much like coffee at all, more like chemicals.

Dale
DaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this product

A really good alternative to Plunger coffee. Full flavour. Goes well with Almond Milk. Only problem is that
our local Coles and Woolworths have not had it on their shelves for some weeks.

Purchased in September 2020 for $10.00.

Michtill
MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great alternative

So I dislike instant coffee and use a coffee machine as a rule but it's in for repairs so didn't have a choice. We have nescafe and moccona in the house and I thoroughly dislike both. When I came across this shopping I thought this must be good. It's smooth and doesn't leave a bitter after taste in your mouth. It would be better if it had a bit more flavour, not stronger, just fuller. I dissolved it in tempid water then poured it into the cup so as to not burn it.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.00.

Best instant coffee, hands down.

I started drinking this coffee a couple years back, expensive, but great flavour. Strong and bold, not for weak. If you know your coffee, and love the taste of coffee (not all you Melbournians drinking Melbin Magik's like its actually coffee flavoured) then this is the coffee for you!

So disappointed Woolworths stopped stocking.

Purchased at Woolworths for $10.00.

rhianaisv
rhianaisvSouth West, WA

Very Intense, but my Dad's Favourite

AmandaFox
AmandaFoxLaunceston, TAS

The worst!

The aftertaste if this coffee is so bad! Don’t waste your money .. lucky I got it on sale, honestly it’s awful!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $7.00.

Arianna
AriannaNorthern Region, NSW

Best instant coffee.

Highly recommended this product, i believe people that reviewed this product with one star, obviously don't understand a good coffee. To all coffee snobs this product will give you sensational experience.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Tastes like burnt water

Well done to Lavazza for creating an instant coffee that simultaneously has no redeeming flavour and has a flavour profile of burnt dirt. Then having the audacity to charge $10 for a 95 gram tin and advertise being able to get 52 cups out of it. I strongly recommend not purchasing this product even at the special price of $6, as any money spent on this "coffee" will end up down the sink, literally.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Lynda kemp
Lynda kempSydney, NSW

Tastes like something that was swept off the floor

Absolutely disgusting. Tastes like coffee crumbs that were swept off the floor. Please never call this a real Italian coffee. I could only drink 2 mouthfuls. Dont waste your money.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $9.50.

Tyson C.
Tyson C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Instant coffee first impressions

Purchased in June 2019 for $10.00.

Dani
DaniIllawarra, NSW

My favourite instant coffee

I love this instant coffee. Some of the reviews surprise me. It is the only instant coffee I can buy in Australia that does not taste like maybe liquorice flavour and plastic mixed together. I hope it continues to be available so I can make a decent instant coffee for guests and friends. Maybe because I and mine are Italian.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolies for $10.00.

Susu
SusuSydney

Tastes like Chemically Ash

If the ash from an ashtray fell on a petrol station floor, I think this is what it would taste like. It's going back to the store for a refund. It's undrinkable.