Leachco Back 'N Belly

Leachco Back 'N Belly

Amazing - hip pain gone instantly!

I was sceptical about full body pillows, couldn't imagine that I would ever find them comfortable. I did want to give them a try, but how do you know which one to buy when you cannot try them in the shop...?

I bought the Bellybean about a month ago based on good reviews, and it felt nice and supportive, but I suffered from awful hip pain. I had to turn in bed every 20-30 min all night long. The hip pain eventually started carrying on into my mornings as well.

Then my partner managed to get a free second-hand Back 'n Belly pillow from a Pay it Forward website, and the first night I used it the pain was gone! I am 28 weeks and I'm sure the pain would have only gotten worse without this pillow. The head support is a little bit on the hard side, but I will gladly put up with that to avoid more hip pain. Check out the photos on their website to make sure you're positioning yourself right for it to work correctly.
I wouldn't hesitate to spend the money on buying a new one now.

Good

Love the product! Got rid of my neck, shoulder & back pains. However, it does take up a good half of the queen size bed. It's expensive, but I would have died without it.
Full body support
Cover is hard to put back in.
Can go flat easily if you're a 'heavy' person.