2Leander Cradle

BreeCentral Queensland, QLD7 posts

NicNax67
NicNax67Sydney, NSW10 posts

Beautiful and functional

We love this cradle - not only does it look absolutely gorgeous, the rocking makes it easy to swing little mister to sleep. We've found it extremely stable and safe, even with pets running around the tripod legs. It's also surprisingly easy to disassemble and completely wash in the washing machine which I have found to be a great bonus.

Holly21
Holly21Sydney, NSW15 posts

reread
rereadArmidale10 posts

Lovely cradle, my baby loves it

I can rock him to sleep which is awesome! I love this cradle, it's very beautiful and comfy. I like that I can rock him to sleep and easily re-settle him when we wakes in the night. He's getting a little too big for it now and he's four months I will get a few more weeks out of it and then we'll have to upgrade to a cot! Also - don't try to assemble this when your nine-months pregnant, it will end in tears and possibly also post-purchase dissonance!

Rachelle
Rachelle

excellent, the best money can buy

We both found this was such a delight in getting our baby to sleep, it is beautiful to look at and is quite big so we got alot of use out of it. Very well made, safe for newborns and easy to pack up and unpack if you need to move it.

bubg25 posts

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD216 posts

This did help us sleep as sometimes the baby would start to wake during the night and I would nudge the cradle, he would go back to sleep. However I think there are some cheaper options of swinging cradles available and since we bought this for our second child they would have been more cost effective.
Looks beautiful and really brightens up a nursery, although we used ours in our room. The mosquito net was nice. Definitely a plus that it swings.
It was a pretty expensive piece to buy when it can only be used for six months. If you buy it for the first baby and plan to have more it would be better value.
cathbnz
cathbnzAU5 posts

Beautiful and practical, and will get plenty of comments!

My daughter didn't take to her cradle until she was 12 weeks old. She was a small baby so being cuddled in Mum's bed was where she liked to sleep. She now loves her cradle. As she moves around it rocks the cradle and can easily put her back to sleep if she wakes. The cradle looks divine and I can now thankfully say it gets plenty of use.
Beautiful, simple design, cradle larger than most, easy to wash/clean
If rocked too much the cradle can hit the tripod legs, one of the more expensive cradles on the market but if purchased second hand is very affordable
EarthAngel1975
EarthAngel1975

binoculars
binocularsNSW, 275912 posts

Great bassinet

Love the Leander Cradle as it safely and snuggly keeps our little one content and happy. The swinging feature is great, however because of the size and shape of the actual cradle, it usually hits the tippee legs and startles the baby.

Only other down side is the size of the whole thing, as the legs take up quite a bit of space, but it is a beautiful piece and is a standout amongst other bassinets or cradles.

Would highly recommend it if price isn't n issue.
Style, functionality,
Size

Lauren P
Lauren P

I am concerned about the support underneath - i purchased ours second hand and not sure if something is missing - should there be support straps for underneath the base and mattress or do they just sit there? It looks as if the bottom sags

Karen Worthington
Karen Worthington

Did you work it out Donna? I'm trying to figure it out at the moment.

bubg

Directions for removing the cover are included in the assembly instructions. You can download these at: http://www.leander.com/customer-service/assembly-instructions/ . The straps unhook at the top... tricky and clever design. Good luck!