Leisuredome Gym

Leisuredome Gym

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leisuredome Gym Beverly Hills

I've been a member of Leisuredome gym now for around 6 months and really find it a great place to train.

Prior to joining Leisuredome gym I was a member of a 24/hour chain of gyms, and found the "corporate chain gyms", lacking. While big label gym chains have the convenience of being open long hours, there is no motivation, no inspiration, there is nobody around to really help guide you, and well, if you really wanted to achieve a well above average body, you need guidance from industry professionals that just isn't there.

I wanted a complete exercise routine, diet, motivation, and someone to keep an eye on my progress to make sure I was continuing to improve. This is all available in spades at Leisuredome.

Leisuredome gym is an independent privately owned gym, both it's owners (husband and wife), work there.
As well as being professional athletes themselves both having competed, they offer personal training and there is also others trainers there, who I've also used, and who really are absolutely brilliant. There's always someone around on hand to lend a helping hand when necessary or just general advice.

Leisuredome gym is an incredibly friendly gym, it's owners know everyone's names, most of the members know each others names, and is an "old school" style gym, with excellent well maintained equipment and unlike some 24 hour gyms, Leisuredome gym is always clean and spotless.

Plenty of parking and membership prices are actually about half the price of many gym chains as well.

I couldn't recommend Leisuredome more highly and am very pleased with the results I'm getting there.