Leitner Aria

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

• Battery Life
  • Braking

Exceptionally engineered quality

Purchased in at Leitner Physical store.

Good things come in small packets

Makes cycling fun . Nice to ride, compact and lightweight enough for taking along with us in the car for camping .
Small enough to leave inside our house . In our opinion - a great looking ,Neat design , with a well thought out folding mechanism and good construction.

Purchased in for $1,279.

Ed Lecons
Ed Leconsasked
Aria

Please offer a geared hub motor option. They are more compact

Trish O.
Trish O.asked
Aria

Hi Colin, have you found having only one gear as opposed to 6 on the Libelle an issue. Is the closing mechanism easy to use? I'm not as strong as I used to be. Regards Trish

Pauline L.
Pauline L.

Hi. I'm thinking about buying an Aria. I'm 79 yo, and only 152cm, so want something that I feel balanced and stable on. I've ridden a 24in e bike until 3 yrs ago, but felt it was to heavy. Any comments

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Extra Information