2Leitner Ultimate

AlsbaitcoSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Rob in Sydney
Rob in SydneySydney, NSW2 posts

Just Love it

I had researched e-bikes for about 10 years before purchasing the Ultimate. It just looks like a bike. It's fun and rides well. OK, the display isn't the best but, once you know where they are, you don't need to look at it anyway. I had an issue with the wiring, which was probably my fault, but the customer service was excellent and the issue was successfully resolved. They are very helpful and friendly. Show details
Eileen E
Eileen EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent value. Suits us perfectly

Received our Ultimate bikes just a few days after ordering. Solid construction. Light enough for caravan at 17kg each. Easy to assemble. Already charged. We’re off and pedalling within a couple of hours. Very easy to operate. Battery charges and lasts well. Will replace hard seat with something more comfortable but finally enjoying hills and headwinds. Show details
Craig
CraigDarwin, NT2 posts

Ian B
Ian BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value and excellent service from Leitner

I love my Leitner 700C Step-Over. It has all the features I was looking for in an e-bike, especially the price and its light weight. At 78 I was finding it difficult to keep up with my riding group, but the pedal assist feature allows me to maintain a good pace particularly on the hills. It has certainly allowed me to extend my bike riding days. Leitner gave prompt delivery and excellent follow up. Highly recommended. Show details
GeoG13
GeoG13Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Kookasburra
KookasburraGippsland, VIC2 posts

700c Ultimate Step-Thru & Step-Over

We bought two bikes, a 700c Ultimate Step-Thru Cruiser & a 700c Ultimate Step-Over. Delivery was expected to be at least two weeks, possibly more with Covid, but we were so pleased to see that they arrived within days. Phone and email communication with Leitner was exceptional and the manuals required are available digitally on their website.
What we loved is that they weigh no more than our other bikes, 17kg. Having ridden another brand that was 28kg we found that the Leitner are as easy to manouvre as our old bikes.
We are age 70 & 72 and have been finding the hills a bit too much effort and thought the investment into these bikes will help keep us riding and active.
Joe
Joe

Terrific EBike

One of the very few ebikes that looks like a normal bike. Battery is hidden within the frame and the frame and the components are well constructed. It is pleasure to ride with or without the battery turned on and the maximum level makes it easy to climb hills. Battery lasts well over 30km's and love the fact that you can trickle charge anytime without destroying the battery life. The bike is also extremely light for an 250W ebike and fits easily on a bike rack. Great value for money and recent warranty service has been very responsive.
Highly recommended. Show details