Len Wallis Audio

Len Wallis Audio

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David E in Bairnsdale Vi

David E in Bairnsdale ViMid North Coast, NSW

First rate customer service

I placed a phone order for a Naim NAP 100 power amp. I was given great advice and service from Tim who had to source the item as it was out of stock. Tim made many enquiries interstate, located the amp and arranged prompt delivery to Coffs Harbour. The Naim NAP 100 sounds wonderfully musical. Thanks Tim.
David

Store LocationSydney

Problem solved

I wrote a poor review of Len Wallis Audio on this site about a month ago. Since then I contacted them again to see if there was anything they could do to fix my expensive and long running problems. They did. They pulled out the big guns and we tried to work out a way around it. It is not completely satisfactory - it has ended up costing me a lot more money and I have just abandoned one of the key components of the system, but Tim offered to refund me in full for it, which has gone towards mitigating the overall new costs. The new smaller system now works, at least, and I am grateful for their commitment to try to fix it. But my conviction that digital equipment is in some cases inferior to the old analogue system is now fully confirmed.

Store LocationLane Cove
Jack

Jack

Second hand

I brought second hand speakers and a receiver from lwa years back. I believe it was a NAD Richter setup. The components were good but I took them back and the salesman gave me a fat cheque for them. Very happy with the whole process.

Nightmare

Been 14 years still haven’t forgotten how much money I lost thousands to this store and salesmen on faulty $10,000 loudspeakers

Nightmare

Good product advice, knowledgeable staff

Bought a turntable from these guys today. Price was reasonable, staff were helpful and knew their products in detail. Also showed me correct setup after purchase in store. Will no doubt return there when I need more audio gear in future.

speed

speedAU

Wish all retailers were this good.

An absolute pleasure to deal with people who are not just enthusiasts, but know their stuff back to front. Went looking for a new set of bookshelf speakers, and the sound room was a revelation. Was able to compare dozens of speakers, and other than pointing to my price range, the salesman didn't pressure me at all. Ending up spending just under $1k on a pair of Triangles.
Was not hurried into a decision, and when I asked for info on other components, the salesman could not have been more helpful.

Now I have the speakers set up at home, I can't believe how good the sound is. Would definitely buy from Len Wallis in future.

Excellent then Excellent now

I have been going to LWA over the years, just a modest and interested customer. I have been to LWA at Lane Cove twice this month once with a minor repair to SYstemdek phono and once with tricky problem with Oppo DVD/cd.The time attention and care I was given reinforced my view that LWA is on its own. It has maintained and fostered in a changing world the expertise and fine service started by Len many years back.