Lettuce Deliver Organics

Lettuce Deliver Organics

4.1

• Timely DeliveryYes (4) · No (1)
Krystal

Krystal

Fantastic and Reliable

I've been using Lettuce Deliver for quite a few years now and I find their service reliable and friendly. Food is of good quality and of course organic. The crew are more than accommodating when I'm not sure of the weight of items, like garlic where I simply ask for a couple of heads of garlic at the end of my order and my order/cost is adjusted for me. Lettuce Deliver call if there is an issue and try to resolve things always with the best solution in mind. In the current climate of COVID, they have also had stock and been a regular source of staples for me where the mainstream chains ran out. The fact that I don't have to visit a supermarket to get my basics is also a massive bonus!

Bridgette S.Sydney, NSW

Rude & Average Quality

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Fantastic.

This family business has served my family for 25 years.
Customer service is excellent, personal, friendly and always obliging and sincere.
The products are as good as you will get anywhere in Australia, absolutely top quality, and prices have always been very competitive.

Find out how Lettuce Deliver Organics compares to other Food Delivery Services

Fantastic, reliable and ethical!

We have used Lettuce Deliver Organics for a couple of years now. It’s always been reliable, fantastically friendly and beautiful fresh produce. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Virgola

VirgolaSydney

Best organic food, delivery and service

We have been ordering from Lettuce deliver organics for the past 10 years and we are very pleased. Large choice, great quality, good service. Never had issues. You can always call them and ask for specifics. Thank you.

Timely DeliveryYes
Annoyed Home Cook

Annoyed Home CookSydney

Stupid, stupid

This company continually (after many, many polite phone calls and requests) places a heavy carton of milk weighing 24kgs op top of boxes of fruit - literally squashing them. It doesn't matter how nice the produce is - nothing will be good after 24kgs has crushed it. I hope they read this review as calling them, emailing them hasn't worked - lots of apologies, no change. Be warned if it happens to you - write a review!

Elise

EliseEDGECLIFF

By far the best in Sydney

I sampled a lot the organic delivery businesses in Sydney in the past (I do 1 order every week), with all of them I was extremely frustrated by service, quality and prices... until I found Lettuce Deliver: extremely reliable service, amazingly fresh veggies and fruits, very precise description of each product on their website—so you know exactly what to expect, and very decent prices relative to quality (the products they label "2d quality" are actually first class compared to what you find in the average organic shop around; quite remarkable I think...). And cherry on the cake, they seem to be truly sensitive to environmental/ethics issues. I couldn't recommend more!

customer17

customer17Sydney

A Gamble

In terms of fresh produce, like kale or broccoli, it's hard to predict what exactly I'm going to get. Sometimes the produce is good, sometimes it's just bad -- lacking in quality control. Too many bugs a lot of the time, not washed well, wilting leaves, etc. They don't seem consistent with their customer service too, like the user before said, they don't seem to follow instructions all the time.

Fatima

Fatima

Love love love

Aimée

AiméeHomebush West

Love it. Best fresh produce

Love lettuce deliver. I've probably been receiving their goodies for about 10 years now. Their fresh produce is the best, the price is good and I love that they're always communicating with the farmers, letting you know how they're doing- feels good, more connected with your food this way.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Terrible service

I was spoken to rudely on the phone by the driver and talked down to, I told him to not speak to me in that fashion and treat me with respect he didn't . He hung up on me and made me feel horrible. I was not valued as a customer. I was left in tears.. Do not shop here!

Laura M

Laura MSydney

Best Service I Have Tried!

I have been receiving weekly deliveries of all of my groceries from Lettuce Deliver for about 2 months now and couldn't be happier. The produce is always fresh and delicious, delivery is flexible and reliable and service impeccable. They also stock a huge range of other organic products so I don't have to run around to get everything I need.
Great range and quality of products, reliable delivery and great service.

k2atza

k2atzaNSW, 2068

We've been delighted with this service for 3 years now

an extensive certified organic shopping selection ... and delivery to the door - is nicely priced

Very happy with this company and their excellent products.
As said in the 'cons' section .... I only have one major complaint.
Love how big their range of products are.
Clearly this business has been set up thoughtfully and as a labour of love.
Love everything about this website and the products. And the way they will try to get something that's not on their list - If you ask them.
Certified organic is always expensive. But I don;t approve the way online retailers charge the same as shop prices ... it's not fair to share the savings onto the consumer. Unfortunately this is the one big Con I see with this business ... pricing is often the same as shops.

Awesome...a must try..!

Not only is the food fresh and delivered to your door but the service is second to none...they provide a top noche service and are more than happy to sorce products for you...a must use service.
reliable and fresh
abit expensive but you pay for what you get.