Youfoodz

Enjoying Youfoodz

Very fresh and tasty meals. Beautifully cooked. Large selection. Reliable delivery. I am really enjoying the time saving and ease of mealtime. There are also numerous good deals on offer.

Poor delivery

Delivery is so poor, the driver not even press the door bell and the ETA is not accure at all, kept me waiting from 8 am till 10 pm they just keep updating the ETA

Yum and easy

Delicious! Huge variety! Great portions and good value! These meals make it easy to stick to whatever food lifestyle you follow, 5/2 fast, low carb, low calorie.... it’s all good

24 meals

24 meals down and we still get excited every Tuesday when we know we will be "folked" by Youfoodz. Keep up the good work and new and exciting meals, can't wait for the new menu meals we have ordered.

Timely DeliveryYes

Super duper tasty and easy!

We love getting our order every week. The food is always so fresh and tasty. Such a time saver and ensures we are only eating healthy options! We have lost weight and gained time! Delivery is always fast and reliable.

The variety is great for my partner but it would be good to have a few more vegetarian options for me (that don’t have as much cheese).

Timely DeliveryYes

Youfoodz make a busy life so much easier !!

Youfoodz makes a busy life so much easier, especially when cooking for one.
The meals are fresh, healthy and very tasty. Discounts and offers also make youfoodz more inviting. Am loving your service.

Timely DeliveryYes

Amazing Service, Quality & Variety.

Excellent products with great variety & value. We just eat the dinners & we’ve lost weight as the servings are filling but not ridiculously so... I was possibly over feeding the family before this!! Highly recommended!

Timely DeliveryYes

This is perfect. Makes sure I am having a meal a day

I find the meals quite enjoyable. I really love the yoghurts. I love the protein balls
Actually there is nothing I don’t like. When you get to my age (85) it’s nice to have your meals so enjoyable without having to cook them.

Great!!!!

Great tasting and super affordable. Delivery is so fast!
I highly recommend and will be ordering each week to make busy life a lot easier. Totally worth the money!!! A++

Timely DeliveryYes

Awesome meals ,Great service.

Best way to eat if you live a hectic life style. Customer service & delivery: Top notch .
I would recommend YOUFOODZ to anybody wanting an easy, healthy alternative!!!
Who needs to prep meals anymore .happy Days!
Cheers Guys.
Youssef .

Timely DeliveryYes

Perfection in a lunch box

After working on the hospital floor lunchtime turns into a special event with YF, love the choices and easy delivery, Keep up the great work and you will have us for life

Convenience

Have enjoyed most meals. Found the turkey rissoles very dry. Far too many peas in some meals. Would prefer more options without garlic especially in the sauce/gravy. Delivery is great

Timely DeliveryYes

Week one of diet, not easy but this does help

Some meals are really good, and quite decent sized. Some not so good. I would not recommend the spaghetti bolegnase - pasta tasted of vinegar, not my thing. Tried to get son to try pasta cabonara, but he did not like this unfortunately. Is there any pizza's on the menu?

Love the convenience

I’ve Started a new job and in training for a significant sporting goal. Finding time to stop and get food is difficult and I need to maintain my weight with all my training so getting the food saves me a lot time. It was a great suggestion from my dietitian!

Decent for the price

I have been using youfoodz. There are pros and cons. The Pros : It is fairly affordable as they normally have sales and discounts. The deliveries are flawless so far. Food is mostly delicious. Protein content is very substantial. The cons : The meals with sliced beef get very tough after reheating in the microwave. Broccoli for some reason turns into very strange tasting mush. There seems to be quite a bit of additives in the meals. I will continue to use youfoodz as they are tasty and affordable and saves me time cooking. If they could fix the beef and broccoli issues and reduce the additives i would be delighted.

Loving how easy it is!!

Great food, love how easy it is to order, my favourite is the beef wasabi. Bit disappointed that I tried to get the food on sale and it would not allow me, therefore had to pay full price, don't see the point of offering a sale if you cannot get it. Will still keep buying though. Would be nice to have a dicount code each order so I keep coming back for great food and good value.

Just what I needed!!

The food is amazing and I love how fresh it is. I work until late 6 days a week so not having to worry about cooking when I get home but still having something healthy with veggies is important to me and Youfoodz does an awesome job at helping me out with that. I'm a little sad the Chicken Hotpot is gone as that was a favourite but super keen to try out the new menu as a change is always good. Youfoodz you are the perfect company for me, thank you for always adapting and keeping up with your wide variety of consumers!!

Awesome

Great food fresh tasty ! good way to start eating clean and losing weight, so convenient easy to order, driver sends text message when your order is at the door !!

Perfect for me!

Food is great, love how you know how many calories each meal is. There is also a variety of different meals you can choose from, the snacks are yum always love when they are on sale to makes me go back every time.

Can't trust Youfoodz anymore

When we first started buying YF over a year ago we were so happy with the meals. The portions sizes were very good, the meals were tasty, we never had any issues with deliveries. However over the last 6 months, we began experiencing many issues with their service. Deliveries were delayed or postponed for the next day at the last minute on several occasions. A piece of plastic (not part of the container) was found in one of our meals, we were offered a $20 voucher and an apology! We also noticed that some of our regular meals nutritional values had suddenly changed quite dramatically in calories/carbs contents, so the calorie amount we thought we were eating, we were actually eating much more. This company used to be great a year ago, but the quality of the meals, the tardiness of the deliveries, and the uncertainty of the calorie values in their meals, we won't be using their service again. Simply put, they are not very reliable.