Youfoodz

Cancel after pay

I would like to cancel after pay. Have asked this to happen.
I would like just to pay for each order in full.
Which I thought was the case.
I will pay for each order in full.
I am still getting text messages saying I owe money.
Could this please be corrected

Yummo

I have a big fan so easy nights are sometimes on the cards which means pies or noodles so am gaining alot of weight this way on the easy nights healthy can be super quick and tasty I think this is great the juices protein balls Nd chips are yummo too thanks youfoodz being able to do this on afterpay makes it an option for me

Youfoodz is Brilliant!

Great tasting meals, convinenant delivery and lots of specials available!
Even the snacks are full of flavor and there is so much variety.
Have been using for around 6 weeks now and feeling healthy and saving time and money!

Timely DeliveryYes

My friendly dinner savour !

Just grateful to have healthy quick solution to dinner after long day at work and then out in the evening for kids sports !
Love it .. great choice and value. Saves time, cost, no stress - easy to get your week done right !!!

Great meals. Easy to use

Youfoodz makes meals easy. The only issue i have had is 3 orders that had missing or wrong items. Called up customer service and replacement items were shipped. Thank You

Customer Service 10/10

Brilliant service. Kept up to date and informed all day. Informed there’s a delay; no problem. It happens. Messages at 9am, 3pm and eventually delivery at 10pm. Like they said.

Timely DeliveryYes

Best thing to ever exist (dramatic I know)

Absolutely love how genuine yet professional this brand is. I never usually go out of my way to write reviews but YouFoodz seriously deserves it. It's such a smart business move but they've really associated a positive energy to their company, my first order I received free cutlery, a YF plate, 2 free meals and a bottle! And then for Valentines Day, I got a rose and a card! They're such an amazing brand - and it's not just how amazing the food is (love mushroom canneloni hehe) but the experience they give you is amazing. Thanks YouFoodz, anyone thinking about it should definitely do it because they're incredible.

We love YF!

We love YF and order every week! They got an order incorrect last week and rectified it no questions asked, they also gave us a discount code and we just applied it with our new order! Thanks guys!

It's changed my life

It's simple to order. Delivery is straight to my door. The food tastes amazing and it's a great level of calories to create a balanced diet. The protein balls are a amazing at boosting my energy levels. It's made a real difference in reducing snacking in between meal times as well.

Timely DeliveryYes

Say goodbye to food wastage!

Ordering YouFoodz has taken the stress out of mealtime, improved our portion control and greatly reduced our supermarket bill. It is also excellent quality.
I Highly recommend:
Summer Coconut Curry w Brown Rice! This is a must try for everyone.
& Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks.

Perfect for Teachers !!

Whack it in the microwave, run out to duty and then relax with a fresh meal when you get home. Best choice I have ever made ! Recommend 100%. Save your sanity, your time and your health. Teachers jump on board and reap the rewards of youfoodz !

Absolutely LOVE IT !!!

Working and studying full time is a challenging enough but add food shopping and cooking on top of that, it almost makes it impossible to maintain a healthy lifestyle. With youfoodzs I can order meals to my doorstep at great prices and the best thing is the meals are yummy !!!! I don't know what I would do without youfoodzs. Highly recommend !!!

Delivery service is hopeless

This service provided an ETA window of delivery the night before 6am-12pm, this was then shortened down to 10.49am, at 10.45am this changed to an ETA of 3pm-6pm! When I contacted them via for why this occurred I got a copy and paste response which took 10 minutes of waiting to receive.

Timely DeliveryNo

The meals was healthy and save time for cooking!

Love the presentation,the valentine card &rose! Very thoughtful :) It’s not only convenient save lots of time for cooking and shopping ;from the busy day of work and heaps homework from study but also healthy. Youfood really does help a lot !appreciate!!

No more take out

You Foodz has been great. It makes not having to worry bout dinner at the end of the day a breeze along with spending less money on take out. Love!

Life changing

Delicious, great variety, convenient, love it! I had an operation on my hand a year ago and Youfoodz was so easy and we’ve stayed with it because we enjoy the food.

Really good service

that said you forgot the ice packs on one order luckly it was collected stright away thats not always going to be the case as a shift worker also the beef and mushroom you need to be carful with that it should ideally be cooked together seperate can be fine unless you put steamy wet beef in then the suave on top as you end up with watery funky beef that over powers the sauce. Other wise very happy with the products.

The most yummiest food ever!

Youfoodz is the most tastiest premade food I have ever tasted. This is my go to meal, when I travel interstate for work, just order and they deliver to your apartment. How convenient is that!.

FRESH, DELICIOUS AND SO EASY

Always fresh, yummy, great for dinners and to grab and go for a work lunch. Best part is my hubby likes them too and enjoys them. Sometimes he is a bit hard to please with food

Timely DeliveryYes

Youfoodz is what I needed, I have my weekends back.

The foods are delicious and a great variety. The delivery is always on the day specified.
My friends are also using youfoodz and highly recommend to people to save time on weekends to prep for the week.