4.5

12,594 reviews
    4.4 (2,157)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No (7%)

Not sure about it

I’ve been having youfoodz 1-2 meals a day for the last 3 weeks. I’m still unsure if I’m enjoying it or not, I feel like it’s very hit and miss. Some meals are really delicious but I feel like for every good one I get, there’s 2 bad ones.

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

It is Ok, also not getting any better...

Not much of a choice, pretty much the same food for the last few seasons.
Very inconvenient ordering system, where orders cannot be made on a weekend for delivery on Monday (at least on Saturday), cannot estimate how many times I have missed the deadline on Thursday and skipped the week.
New packaging, which replaced reusable esky, is pathetic - the carbon box does not hold the cold long enough, also turns to a mess under the rain. This is a classic case of epic failure (IMHO).
Comments letf for the drivers are mostly ignored.
Overall the service is OK, although there are no signs of any kind of improvements or development in my opinion.

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Amazing customer service focusing on customers needs at all times. Large variety of options available to choose from. Pricing is also very reasonable and delivery is super quick. Thank you.

Alana

AlanaSouthern and Hills, SA

Love the freshness

I have enjoyed these meals for about 8 weeks now, always fresh, delivery is exceptional and the meals are always up to top standard. Well done!
I have recommended them to my 91 year old mother and she enjoys the fresh meals and gets them on a regular basis.

Steven Tovey

Steven ToveySydney, NSW

A great way to receive meals.

I love being able to order meals as required with out the hassle of contracts and meals are excellent especially for taking to work. Variety of meals are good / tasty.

Lauris H

Lauris HSydney, NSW

NOT SO TERRIFIC

The worst food I have had delivered. Mash potato was full of water, peas swimming on lumpy gravy, lamb shank was practically not there. Total waste of time & money. 3 times now but never again. Supermarket products leave these for dead.

Rita Richards

Rita RichardsSydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad we found you.

Mealtimes are now so easy. Every meal has been delicious, and most will be on our re-order list. I happy to recommend to friends. We've only had 2 deliveries so far but they have both arrived when promised.

Smaller by the minute

The company launched their protien balls in 3 packs. Then reduced it to 2 an then now 1. The prices dont seem to really go down

They also did that to their blondie. 4.95 for the larger blondie but they now made it into a bite. What a bunch of profit-hungry nuts.

Timely DeliveryNo
You F.Youfoodz

Great Taste with easy access for us busy people

Most of the meals I’ve tried are good, you just need to add more sauce in the curry dishes. Happy with the choices & how efficient & reliable your service is. Thanks

Just Fine

Great value Great taste Great Service

have been getting meals since 7th May 2020 every nine days, to this point have had no issues delivery always arrives in the nominated time frame and day, and always the selection i've ordered, would like though a greater use by date so that i could vary more the meals I eat on a particular day, but very happy otherwise

Honnie

Honnie

Little disappointment

A bit disappointed with my last order received. I ordered 9 meals & 5 dinners only had 2 days left before "use by date" it's a bit hard to eat 5 dinner in 2 days.

Coral Woods

Coral WoodsVictoria

Great food

The roasts are our favourite. The rices not so much. The sauce bags can be difficult to find the seam to open. I do tend to have some kind of issues with almost every order, not the food, just the chase.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Thank you- Mum’s eating properly again

Healthy, nutritionally complete, attractive-looking meals
Mum can no longer cook and Youfoodz meals are the only meals she will happily eat-thank you
Added bonus of less shopping to carry home, less food wastage in fridge and
Highly recommend this to elderly

Adele Quinnell

Adele QuinnellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life saver

Still working out our favorites but loving the meals so far. I started them for weight loss and lost 2.5kg in my first week. The whole family now enjoy the meals and its been great for our busy lifestyle and no more trying to figure out meal plans.. 100% recommend.

Carol Casalegno

Carol CasalegnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is so perfect for us in our situation

Wish I had found Youfoodz sooner, having a little girl going through long treatments at the Children’s Hospital this is perfect for us and it’s all the food she loves

Alison Hicks

Alison HicksCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple and quick

There are certain meals I really enjoy
Some of the meals that aren't chicken breast I haven't liked. It would be good if they specified more clearly where meat is from on animal.
Would like to see more variety for 300 calorie and under meals
Would like to see snacks with a lower calorie count

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Youfoodz has made my life better and easier

Youfoodz is great. Convenient, cost effective and lots of healthy, delicious options. I’m eating better than ever, whilst cutting my grocery bills, reducing food waste and I’ve even lost weight!

Best thing ever!

So incredibly convenient when you have a newborn and hubby is deployed. Finding time to eat is hard if you have a serial catnapper haha so youfoodz has literally been my lifesaver and it’s DELICIOUS!!!

Bec L.

Bec L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great variety and taste!

I love the variety. Normally with pre-made meals I get tired of them, but this hasn’t happened with Youfoodz! I love the fish dishes and low calorie options. Highly recommend!

Patasked

Can you please tell me how to recycle the ice pack? On your website it says "Our Thermoshield ice packs are recyclable once the gel is emptied". Where do I empty the gel? If its silica gel I would really not like it end up in our waterways

P.J.W
P.J.W

I give to friends to keep in their freezer to reuse when shopping to keep frozen cold or when on picnics there are lots of ways to reuse even good for sprains as ice pack

Pat

Thanks for that but I am talking about how to dispose of them. Every household may only stash one to two of these ice packs tops before they run out of freezer space, and giving them away is not the same as recycling. What do you do if no one wants them?

Vicki Lindsayasked

Why is there now a delivery charge?

Roblaine
Roblaine

My first answer was deleted. The correct answer is that their system is wrong and their respons is incompetent

Hi Vicki,

The delivery fees were introduced in April as a result of the impact of COVID-19 and the escalating cost of goods and transportation, delivery fees now apply to orders under $89. FREE Delivery still applies for orders above $89 (depending on delivery area)!

Thanks for getting in touch, if you have any further questions feel free to reach out to our team at hungry@youfoodz.com.

Stay Fresh,

Youfoodz Customer Care

Vicki Lindsay

Way to go making money out of a bad situation! Good old Covid gets the blame or is an excuse for everything..you have it in all supermarkets so I think this smacks of pure greed to me. Very disappointed in a service I’ve been happy with for years. Good luck

BCK

BCKasked

Is Youfoodz NDIS approved?

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives

Other Food Delivery Services