4.4 (2,356)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (2,198) · No (165)

Catherine W

Catherine WSydney, NSW

Delicious & easy

I’ve been using You Foodz on and off for the past 3 years. I work long hours and don’t have the time to cook yummy meals or I do cook and have so much left over I’m eating the same meal four times over. You Foodz has given me more variety in my diet and I know when I stop to eat it’s healthy, good size portion control & tastey. Would 100% recommend!

Poor delivery

The meal choices are good and the food is excellent but the delivery is poor. I live in an apartment and was promised multiple times the food would be delivered to my door. It never happened. Each time the box was left outside the building and the last time no contact was made.

Vicky D.

Vicky D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

10 meals per week for so far three weeks and they have been yummy. Great quality & taste even the husband was impressed. Very enjoyable and taking the stress out of cooking

Find out how Youfoodz compares to other Food Delivery Services

All the food I get weekly is fantastic and I have been getting the food for quite a long time

Love the idea of ordering my dinners as it gives me weekly surprises when I collect my orders thanks for the great choices service is great and food is fantastic

Excellent food.

Youfoodz makes making macro marks easy. The large range of food choices means you never get bored eating the same food. Food is quick to cook in today’s busy lifestyle and tastes great.

Scotty

ScottySydney Surrounds, NSW

Was ok

Some of the meals are nice and tasty however I have noticed over the last few weeks that it appears to have lost its taste and feels a little stale and I’m no longer purchasing anymore.

Have had a few issues with the delivery leaving on the street or on more than one occasion blocking the front door !!

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

It's great having a personal chef

I have been a customer for a couple of years now and absolutely love the backup from Youfoodz for supplying tasty, healthy and nutritious meals for us when we are too busy to shop and cook. Such an easy process with options on how to order and great deals. We usually end up with a couple of favourite meals each season and totally disappointed when the new range comes in. But, always find some absolute favs in each range! Loving the Karaage Chicken Poke Bowl and Chimichurri Turkey Rissoles at the moment. It is easy to find low salt and low saturated fat meals. Keep up the good work guys!

Cathy H.

Cathy H.

Good, easy meals

So easy placing an order, food is good and delivery service makes so easy to have decent healthy meals with very little effort... which is great as a new parent

Perfect

Great size meals, some I don't love but just a personal taste. Though all the meals are fresh and great quality. I bought the for my father and I, and recently for my son when he broke is leg.

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Loving Youfoodz and easily losing weight!!

evan c.

evan c.South East Queensland, QLD

Ok but needs improvement

Foods ok but not enough variety getting bored fast, and too many carb based meals not enough clean ones. And the clean ones are bland chicken incredibly dry on the clean meals. Needs alot more variety to cater to different dietary needs and goals.

Kate

KateCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Youfoodz

Delicious meals made fresh and not frozen, they're so convenient with a busy lifestyle, plenty of meals to choose from and some great deals. They even have a healthy range age for those wanting to loose weight.

Amazing tasting food!

So happy with the quality of Youfoodz! Every meal I have tried so far has been delicious and filling. I love the fact that there are clean meals available too!

Jerina

JerinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good meal, efficient delivery, cost effective deals!

We have ordered youfoodz for our family & my grandmother. The meals are great, cost effective & always delivered correctly. It was sad the lamb shanks stopped. More veggies would be awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Makes my life so much easier

Losing weight can get boring and repetitive, with youfoodz I can have a variety of good tasting convenient meals that are good for me. It saves me time during the week and love the payment options and delivery!

Sharyn Martin

Sharyn MartinThe Mallee, VIC

Meal-deal is the new norm

I am happy to continue paying for great meals at the meal-deal price. If it became full price I’d seek alternatives. Love the range though we have already established our favourites.

Foxy Fnq

Foxy FnqFar North Queensland, QLD

Just didn’t arrive

At end of day of delivery, despite showing onboard all day for delivery, I got email to say something had gone wrong and delivery would be another week!
At least they provided a refund but won’t use again.

Karen P.

Karen P.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy..

Delicious fresh food..easy ordering..quick delivery and great customer service. No more shopping cooking or stressing..also clothes fitting better! I would highly recommend these meals this service has changed my life!

Great calorie controlled meals

You can choose the calories you want to eat. Great choice in meals and they all taste delicious. They are filling and nutritious. It’s been a game changer for us!

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Great choice of products at a reasonable price!

Meals come well packaged and cold stable upon arrival
Great variety of nutritious foods at reasonable prices when you use the vouchers on the site.
They are great for my busy lifestyle.

Kerry L.

Kerry L.asked

Are your delivery vans refrigerarated?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Kerry! Yes, they most certainly are! Our drivers are required to conduct a temperature check at the start and end of every run, so they need to maintain a safe temperature throughout their entire day and the vans themselves are refrigerated vehicles. It would not be safe to be delivering in anything less. Feel free to touch base with us at hungry@youfoodz.com if you ever have temperature concerns with any of your meals :)

Stay fresh, YF Customer Care

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Is youfoodz NDIS approved?

Hey Rhonda!

Thanks for leaving this question! If you could reach out to us at hungry@youfoodz.com we can send out some more info to you regarding this.

Chat soon!

-Youfoodz Customer Care

Dorothy Anne H.

Dorothy Anne H.asked

can the meals be frozen?

Hi there Dorothy,

We do always recommend consuming your meals fresh from the fridge while they hold their highest nutritional qualities. However, we totally understand that life gets busy! So if you have plans for the weekend or are going away, your meals can be frozen before its Use By date. We just don’t recommend freezing fish, salad, wraps or brekkie meals as the quality and flavour profiles may be affected.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us about any other questions you may have. We are always here to help!

-Youfoodz Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services