4.3 (1,137)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (91%) · No (9%)

Tam F.

Tam F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thankyou Youfoodz for Making life easy in a complicated time

Elie

ElieHunter Region, NSW

Not what it used to be

I got youfoods before about a year ago and the food was very good. Recently decided to try again and the quality has dropped off big time, basically hospital meals, some even expired within a few days so be sure to check that if for some reason you still buy because you like punishment. My delivery was also a day late but ill forgive them because covid but meals are gross at best.

marksydney, NSW

My first order, Superb experience!

My first order delivered on time. Tracking messages sent with update of my order and delivery status. The package arrived well packed and chilled. Great quality. Very impressed. Will buy again.

Find out how Youfoodz compares to other Food Delivery Services

two orders at the same time

I've got 2 parcels. 1st - what I've delivered and 2nd - recurring order. I have no idea how this happend. I didn't get any warning, I didn't confirm anything. Now I have too much food so I have to throw it away just because I cannot eat so much. I stopped recurring order on my account and I don't think that I will ever come back. I am very dissapointed.

Kevin E.

Kevin E.Sydney, NSW

The worst service I've ever experienced

Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Food enjoyable, delivery tracking terrible

I really enjoy a lot of the food & love that calories & macros are clearly stated on website to allow educated selection of items. However delivery is completely unreliable, tracking delivery inaccurate & delivery window too wide (& then keeps getting delayed on date of delivery!). Fix delivery issues & I’d give a much higher rating.

Timely DeliveryNo

Donna Mills

Donna MillsSydney, NSW

Great food

Hi I love ufoodz taste great love the size of the meals as I’m watching my weight
Easy to Order and good price comes on time very happy with the Quality

Raf

RafGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Short lifetime

Received my first order today and realised that my meals will expire after 3 days that is disappointing because on their website it states 7 to 9 days don’t think I will be ordering again

Absoloutley ridiculous

Very dissapointed with youfoodz. Dont order from them if you live a busy life. They did not deliver when they told me. They sent it to wrong address. Then they helped me get it for the next day. Didn't come.. no one contacted me. Contacted someone again... they offered a new box for following week beggining of week for work lunches since by this point it was already mid week and wasn't worth my buck. To get sent to my house. Then i get a delivery on my day off sent to work the day later. They lack communication between staff and have no idea how they got ir so wrong 5 days in a row. Im appauled. Will never order frim them again.

Timely DeliveryNo

weather7

weather7

Good if you are a mouse and not fussy on quality

VERY tiny serves and poor quality. I tried for a 2 week plan however one serving suppossed "meal" is good if you want a snack however as for a main meal they are lacking as well as bland. For what you get the price is way too much - I can cook cheaper better and larger for the price.

Danielle Wallis

Danielle WallisParramatta

Amazing food

I’ve tried a variety of meals and the quality of the food is fresh and tasty. The meat is real meat like as if you’d home cooked it and it doesn’t dry out when you microwave it

Kanye

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

This is excellent

Our first delivery today for the week, really impressed with the quality, meals fresh steak and creamy mushroom sauce spot on and it’s filling. No cleaning up or waste time cooking on a busy weekdays, Meal delivery is great you receive updates. we have already placed an order for next week. I must say it’s cheap than other companies . House of 3 ordering lunch and dinner, keep Up the good work.

Amazing!

Well priced, fresh, amazing meals, free delivery, amazing customer service, what more could you possibly want. I will be a long time customer from here on out. Love love love!

Kristy

KristySydney, NSW

Love youfoodz

Youfoodz is amazing! Taste, convenient, the clean meals still taste great! Looking forward to my next delivery. Very pleased that i was introduced to youfoodz. It's saved me from not knowing what to have for work lunches.

kim

kimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous ordering process

The food is really lovely but the ordering process is ridiculous.
You don’t give the correct discounts and your order process is deceiving and hard to understand
I thought I was changing my continued order only to receive 11 meals on the same day
Not to mention the cost involved in your difficult to order situation.

Lunch time made easy

I love the fact I have fresh healthy meals ready to go for my lunch, so when I’m still trying to wake up in the morning I have one less thing to worry about. I just wish delivery to Perth was cheaper.

Amanda Shepherd

Amanda ShepherdCentral Queensland, QLD

So tasty and healthy

Every meal I have ordered so far has been delicious. It's been such a luxury not to have to cook all the time, and I have saved $$$ by not having to buy so many foods, which also cuts down my food wastage

Alexander

Alexander

Makes it easy

Amazing way for your weekly food prep and real to manage my calorie intake. It also taste great
Lunch and dinner sorted and wih the reaccuring orders its even easier, set and forget.

Sandra Ruddock

Sandra RuddockSingleton NSW

Limited options for vegetarians

Luckily I am a pescatarian so there is one extra meal options but since I get a week's worth of meals, it will get boring pretty quickly without variety. The meals are tasty but please consider extending your dinner menu.

Restaurant Quality!

Great food convenient and affordable. AfterPay is a huge plus. Wish there was more variety without sweet potato. Some more potatoes in mash or roast would be nice. But overall great food.