3Youfoodz

Verifiedyoufoodz.com
4.4

14,910 reviews · Statistics

87% · 13,0081,014 · 7%
Timely DeliveryYes (3,740) · No (386)
Return Claim MadeYes (54) · No (1,177)
4.2 (4,220)

14,910 reviews
Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.

CHICKEN!!!!

I enjoyed the food but too much chicken (but should be organic). I like chicken but not in practically every dish. Where are the prawns? Fish? Show details
Joan
JoanNTDarwin, NT

It's all OK

Driver had to phone me and even then after giving him specific instructions he phoned me again. When he finally found me he said that he found 29 but didn't find number 30. I have hadf manyforeign visitors but never had difficulty finding me.

Just trying food now. BBQ chicken Sauce is too spicy. I had a pasta and beef dinner with my daughter las Sunday and it was very heavily spiced, with basil I think. This meal OK Show details

Jan
Jan5 posts

Very happy

Absolutely love the menu and quality of the meals. Best ever! Show details
Sam D.
Sam D.
  Fair Incentive

Best offer around

Tasty and cheap I will recommend to anyone who has a busy life
Mitchell B.
Mitchell B.2 posts

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

terrible customer service. entered payment details and on day of payment an error occurred. i recived a msg and immediately tried to rectify it but they canceled the order and wouldnt allow me to pay and get the order i originally was keen to receive. Show details
Disappointing
DisappointingVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Happy, so far!

Very happy with the 2 meals we’ve had so far from our first order. Very fresh meat and veg in the sealed meals. Show details ·  2
Billy B.
Billy B.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD8 posts

Same old same old

Meals ok but way to much use of non organic chicken and if I miss putting my order in they automatically load you up with all the basic boring meals,, roast chicken and veg etc etc even if I hav previously constantly.purchased meals like Asian and Indian. Typical of companies just milking the cash cow. Lite ez much much better with variety and taste but also mor xpensive Show details
Steve
SteveVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Not bad, not great but okay

Had a few boxes delivered now and everything was okay.
Delivered when they said it would be with confirmation emails and friendly drivers. Food is okay for the price you pay. As a dietary meal there low calories so if your looking to drop weight they fill the void. Just eat it and move on. Show details
Susan Ford
Susan Ford

Review of products and service

I find most of the food very tasty. I have learned which ones I like and happy that I am able to choose my meals. I think there could be a better choice of vegetables, some meals lately have had too much salt which is not good.Also some of the meat has been quite tough.On the whole though, I am happy with the service and will continue with the meals Show details ·  1
CAROL
CAROLWAPerth, WA2 posts

Amazing taste

I have had one delivery of 5 meals so far. The food was absolutely amazing, taste flavour etc was all there. Although its a bit expensive for me as a pensioner I will still keep buying as it is the best food I have tasted from any food delivery. Thank you so much . Show reply
Serina H
Serina HQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

food has been really tasty. no problems with delivery and i love that the food is not frozen, its fresh so it doesn't take long to heat. Show details ·  1
Amber M.
Amber M.NSWSydney, NSW

No customer service to help locate my delivery!

Our delivery was left at the wrong apartment building. It was only that we thought to check the next door building to find our order when it didn’t turn up.
There is no contact number to get help either. This service is not worth the hassle! Show details
Sue G.
Sue G.2 posts

Sharon O.
Sharon O.12 posts

CUSTOMER SERVICE ZILCH

The food is bland, you would be better buying the meals from your supermarket, but the worst thing of all is the customer service which is non existent. Don't waste your money.
Leigh Fitzgerald
Leigh FitzgeraldVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

HORRIBLE SERVICE

YouFoodz has turned into a scam since changing to a subscription service. Received my “week” of meals and 6 of them expire within the first 5 days of the week.

Your meals would normally have a shelf life of a minimum of 7 days prior to being a subscription service and now they think it’s ok to send you meals with a short shelf life so you keep using their subscription service.

Customer service suggests that I “check the expiration date before consuming” and thinks it is perfectly acceptable for the meals to go off before I would even have a chance to consume them. The manager gave absolutely no resolution and couldn’t care less about the situation.

Don’t bother with this service. It is completely hopeless. Show details

Sapphire Zee
Sapphire Zee

How can my fresh youfoodz meals have useby date in 9 days time?
When on your article it says to eat meals within 2 to 3 days?
If I'm supposed to FREEZE some, it doesn't say to.. so am I headed for food poisoning in 9 days when I eat my last meal?
HELP !!!

Denise
Denise

No email sent to my friend to her free order, janinemuir93@gmail.com

UPEN G.
UPEN G.

Can i consume the food today that expires yesterday ? Will i get food poisoining ?

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Upen, We do not recommend consuming the meals after the expiration date.

- Youfoodz

About YouFoodz

• The Youfoodz menu has ordering options for omnivorous diets, as well as the following dietary preferences: vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free and dairy-free meals.
  • You can also select from 3 tiers of calorie levels in your meals, starting from Clean (low-calorie meals), to Balanced, to Relaxed.
  • Choose between Regular meals, Signature Premium meals made by a professional chef, and FUEL’D Large Meals; which are high-protein meals.
  • There are also options to add breakfast, snacks and drinks to your Youfoodz meal orders.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported that Youfoodz creates delicious meals that are convenient. The food is fresh, and the deliveries made direct to your door are also reliable.
  • Meals are well-portioned with a low calorie count, and reviewers didn’t report that they were left feeling hungry afterwards.
  • The food delivered by Youfoodz is reasonably priced and affordable, which made ordering from the company on an ongoing basis a feasible plan.

A few things to consider

• Some reviewers found that while they loved the meals, they would probably appreciate a bit more variety in the meal choices.
  • Depending on delivery locations in Australia, sometimes food was close to the expiry date when it arrived at customers’ homes.
CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops and Food & Drink Shops