Youfoodz

• Timely DeliveryYes (91%) · No (9%)

Melanie Chamberlain

Melanie ChamberlainSydney, NSW

Love it, so convenient

Saves so much time cooking, good portion sizes and always tastes great and homemade. I've had past issues with deliveries but mistakes were always fixed by customer service asap. I would definitely recommend if you are time poor but still want to eat homemade meals.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Premium prices for less than average service

For people that say you don’t have to be home must be coming from fake reviews as I have been told I have to be or that I have to pick it up from somewhere (I’ve paid for delivery). I am now waiting 6 hours for delivery and have had to keep contacting as they haven’t contacted me when the times they said have passed. Considering most meal delivery companies offer free delivery, I expected a better service. $9.95 a meal with $20 delivery and then to be told I could pick it up... what a waste.
**after waiting 7 hours I contacted again to be told it was delivered elsewhere and I wasn't getting an order at all. Customer service is being apologetic and helpful now.

Timely DeliveryNo
Briony

BrionyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Option

Good quality tasty meals. There is a good variety and most of the meals have been delicious.
They only take 2 minutes to heat up which is convenient. Delivery is fast, free and you don’t need to be home. The prices are reasonable, particularly when there’s a promotion.
They’re good for dieting and there are a couple of low carb options.
Meal sizes are a little small. It’s enough for me but hubby needs a bit extra.
Overall they’re certainly worth trying out.

Sonia Zanelli

Sonia ZanelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Making life so much easier

Less time cooking and washing up, more time doing what I enjoy. The meals are delicious. Life is easier with Youfoodz and I’m maintaining my weight Loss so I’m very Happy!

Great

I’m very happy with the service & the food. If I have a question or issue Youfoodz is very easy to contact & staff are helpful over the phone. It’s nice to speak to a person than an operator & you’re not on hold for long

Noushin H.

Noushin H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't fault them

Customer service is 5 star faultless. Always get a response within hours and any matter is resolved.
Delivery is almost as good, estimated delivery can vary but still within thekr promise range.
Food variety is good but can still improve. I find a lot of sauces on the sweet side. Most meals have the same basics of plain chicken with different sauces added but still mostly nice as a convenient and calorie controlled lunch meal.

Easy come easy go

Ufoodz is helping us lose those Xmas booze kilos. In just one week we have lost combined nearly 4 kilos. There is no waste, no mess and the kilos keep dropping. Win win.

Yvette Laverty

Yvette LavertyNortheast, VIC

It’s been great for my husband and I now living alone

Great variety and calorie controlled for weight control or loss. All details on the front, fresh tasting foods. Thanks for providing this easy efficient healthy option in Wodonga. Keep up the good work

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there Yvette! Thank YOU for being such a valued member of the fam :D We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our team of chefs who will be beaming from ear to ear #Blushes!

Shane Anderson

Shane AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Convenient well planned meals service is good, communication could be worked on. The variety of the good is good and the weight loss addition is great, love love love it

You F.Youfoodz

G'day Shane! Thank you so much for your FAB, 5-star review :). Thank you so much for the positive wrap and we hope that your Youfoodz journey continues to be a positive one <3

Terry Forgan

Terry ForganDarling Downs, QLD

Easy no fuss

Good variety, ease of use no clean up . It’s there when I get home . Phone app is easy to navigate with good deals for breakfast lunch and also dinner to get you through the week

Jared A.

Jared A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great tasting meals and awesome customer service

I've been ordering YouFoodz for about 2 months and they have not disappointed once.

Almost every meal I've had has been awesome (some were not that great but that, of course, is subjective) and just now a discount code they provided did not work and a simple email late the difference was reimbursed.

When using a discount code the meals can sometimes work out to $6 a meal which is great value for pre-packaged, calorie-controlled (not frozen) meals. Free delivery is also extremely beneficial!

You F.Youfoodz

Low food quality, even had mould on it.

Disappointed in my last order as the quality seems to have taken a dive. Soggy vegetables, grisly meat and containers had sour juice in it. One of the spag bog meals even had mould on it before expiring. No response from customer service on this either. (the picture was taken two days before that expiry date BTW)

Convenient, fresh & tasty

I find these meals very convenient and tasty. Easy to do calorie control or macro counting. Delivery seems reliable and it is packaged well. My biggest obstacle to eating variety of foods is the need for planning and shipping and prepping. This makes it super easy. I use youfoodz for dinner and lunch during the week and then know I can eat a bit more freely on the weekend without over indulging

Needs more vegetarian options

Very happy with the idea and quality of food but very disappointed with how limited the vegetarian options are! Hopefully there will be more variety coming up soon. I do not want to resort to another catering company just for variety.

Deborah H.

Deborah H.South East Queensland, QLD

Enjoy eating them

I enjoy eating these meals, I will only buy them if I have a discount voucher! Competition is big in this market. I love the portion control. I’ll buy them again.

SMD

SMDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes my life so much easier.

Easy to order, delivered on time (with txt messages to advise arrival, drop off).
Good quality food, just enough (so no over eating).
Love the vouchers, makes ordering a couple extra meals good value.

fabulous convenient food

Youfoodz are healthy, tasty, convenient meals. I love the menu choice and every meal is tasty and fresh. I love the free delivery service. So easy to order and pay.

JamieAusAU

Food quality isn't the best

the quality of the food is not the best , we have advise YouFoodz of this , the creamy mash potatoes in the meals , is chunks of potatoes with ( we think ) potato skin mixed in with it , the roast meals we have paid for have pumpkin skin mixed in with the veggie mix , if the pumpkin skin still had pumpkin on it we would understand , YouFoodz did offer us a voucher for the meals , but the lack of quality control is still lacking

Rachie

RachieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best variety

My daughter and I love choosing our favourite meals and there are so many to choose from. The free delivery service is so amazing and is always delivered on time.

Glenn Miechel

Glenn MiechelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good tucker

Been having these for dinner for a few months now and still can’t find one I don’t like. Glad they increased font size with the use by date. Use by dates now seem to be at least 7 days too.