Listing monitored by Youfoodz

4.4 (2,891)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (2,691) · No (192)

Nazila
Nazila Sydney, NSW

Everything’s perfect except the rice meals

I love meals from youfoodz a lot the only issue I have is the meals that contains rice . The rice are undercooked and very hard they’re very hard to eat and I usually get very bad stomach aches after eating them . I suggest the chef to pour more water and let it cook for a bit longer . I tend to do that when I’m heating it up to eat I pour some water and let it in the microwave for another 8 min or so for the rice to get softer . Other than that I love the meals I been trying different brands and they’re not as good . I hope the rice issue gets fixed coz I really enjoy eating rice

Good value for money

What i love how simple it is to select and order meals, no need to order them long in advance just the day before. 5 stars to that. Also i have never had an issue with delivery. Deliveries are always on time, the meals are kept cool and well packaged.
Just by personal preference, i do find there are quite a few meals that have the same taste, the protein is often cooked the same way with same spices and sauces with very similar taste, some of the meals are bit greaser then others but never to be unedible it might just be the type of the meals.
The only thing i wish i could change is that a lot of the main meals sauces are so sweet, like pasta sauces, curries, fish sauce, i wish they would be more balanced.

Grace I.
Grace I.Sydney, NSW

Im hooked!

Ok so i first learned about Youfoodz when I got couple of meals from Coles. I got the slow cooked lamb which for me is 4/5 as its bit a sweeter. But the Chicken with creamy leak sauce is 5/5. I ordered the 9 meaIs. Delivered 12midnight. Just had roast pork 5/5 lunch and salmon dill 5/5 tonight. Theyre very delicious!

What i find is that the meals really taste fresh. Its like home cooked meal. Portion is enough and filled me up. 9 meals for $69 because of discount code is good.

Keep it up! By the way i was the one who ordered last Tuesday from Lidcombe. Please continue your discount codes and i will surely order more in future.

Susan C.
Susan C.Hunter Region, NSW

Healthy , fresh convenient.

I order Youfoodz for my elderly mum who really enjoys them as they are just like eating home cooked meals. She has her favourites, especially the lamb & feta wrap but wishes there were more voices of wraps. I feel there should be more green vegetables with the meals.

Hayleew
Hayleew

Inconsistent

Decided to give them another go. Food is inconsistent in quality and taste. Something that is tasty one week is awful the next. Many meals have an odd vinegar taste. Meats still fatty and gristly. Veggies remain raw

Timely DeliveryNo

Chris Mills
Chris MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The BEST!

Value for money!

Happy with my order, the Thai meals so delicious! Could have been a perfect 5 stars but the beef and mash meal was ok, mash was Hard and dry unfortunately.

Sandra N.South East Queensland, QLD

ALMOST A 5!!

margaret w.
margaret w.Sydney, NSW

So delicious

This is the first time I tried youfoodz and I was expecting typical diet food , but what came was so tasty and delicious, not only that it just tastes fresh so many times I have ordered from other companies and it has that been in the freezer for 3 weeks tastes but not this. I will not order from anywhere else from now on. Five stars

Sheridan T.
Sheridan T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great stuff!

So this week I started using Youfoodz to help with my weight loss journey. I haven't given myself time to see results yet but I couldn't wait to type up a review on the food quality and the taste of the food. I have bought multiple weight loss meal plans in the past such as Weight Watches and Lite N Easy which I never really enjoyed and was never excited to eat. But since I started YouFoodz, I can say I am rather impressed with how tasty and nice the food is. The texture is good, the sauces are lovely, cant complain really. I've only tried lunches at this stage but I just ordered my dinners for this upcoming week. Praying they taste just as good :)
Highly recommend YouFoodz

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Not too bad

The meals preparations are nice and tasty and the long portions have a fair amount of meat, which is very important for me. Loved the pastas and beef/pork meals. However, it comes packed in a messy way with too much sauce and all ingredients mixed, so that can affect the flavour and feels a bit ordinary. I had an issue with an order that was sent wrong and incomplete and they resend it to two days after. The service is a bit messy but quick and kind. Would recommend the snacks! Banana bread and vegetable juice shots are lovely!

Liesel
Liesel Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I’ve never been more disappointed

I don’t like leaving negative reviews, but wish I knew this before purchasing.
The meals look amazing in the pictures but are nothing like it in real life.
The lasagne was pure grease and oil. You could see a thick layer of it floating on the top. I had to throw it in the bin. A lot of the meals were tasteless, I thought it would be like a home cooked meal.
The small pumpkin pieces still had their skin on, hardly convenient. Not many greens at all which is what I wanted (healthy meal).

I love it

These healthy meals have helped me to lose weight and save time. I don’t have to cook so i have more time for my hobbies. Very healthy food and many different kinds to chose from. Youfoodz is great. I will use again.

ShaneC
ShaneCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

some good some bad

as always the meals are great value when pushed for time at night for dinners, but the broccoli cooks up disgusting and rubbery, and some of the dishes with diced pumpkin still has the skin on it that makes it taste horrible, but apart from that they are great

Shannyn G
Shannyn GDarling Downs, QLD

Delicious!

These meals are incredibly tasty and are a great portion size! They are super simple to heat & eat. Having kids and morning commitments it can be difficult to prepare healthy lunches for work so makes my morning much less stressful.
The only downfall would be that the broccoli could be cooked a little longer.
I receive weekly orders and sometimes the expiration date is sooner than the meals I have left from the previous week which is slightly frustrating.
Overall I would absolutely recommend, there is a good variety of “clean” options and the meals are affordable.

Read more reviews - page 2