3Youfoodz

14,963 reviews
J C.
J C.Perth, WA

Company lied

Tried to use a free box voucher. Voucher wouldn't work! Website gave me %off option! Took me 2 painful hours to try and get it to work - agent lied. Told me to start again and use his link. Still didn't work - was then told that it wasn't going to work. More painful time getting account canned. Now I am worrying about money going from my account. THIS COMPANY IS DISHONEST. DO NOT RISK USING IT. Show details
888Sydney, NSW4 posts

Difficult to cancel deliveries

Tried to cancel the the subscription
Spoke to their on help service and told it was cancelled - that’s the only way you can cancel - there’s no cancellation process on the app - they say it’s flexible but it’s not - you’re forced to call them - I was told it was cancelled
They continued to send deliveries and charge me for them
I’m still trying to cancel deliveries
You can skip a week but difficult to cancel Show details
Katelyn
KatelynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Shane C
Shane CMelbourne7 posts

Quite good

Deliveries have been good. Food has been good. Would like a wider variety of upsized meals and also prices need to be kept appropriate. Show details
JANE
JANE

Update

Tasty meals for sure. Some meals have sauces which are very spicy for my taste. Worst thing is meals have risen in price so much I can no longer order as often as I would like. Show details
Teyah
TeyahSydney, NSW14 posts

Good, delivery needs too be specified

Food is good Delivery questionable as it's being left in middle of driveway called and they stated I needed to specify front door Sorry thought that would have been a given. Being in suburbia. See how next delivery goes. Show details
Peter D.
Peter D.

Tasty Foodz

Meals are very tasty, of good quality and filling. Menu variety doesn't change enough, so you end up with same meals over & over, with the odd new one.

Sometimes the film on the meals would be broken, but customer service credit it back to your account straight away.

Last couple of deliveries the bulk of the meals have had short used by dates, so had to give meals to extended family so they wouldn't go out of date. This left us short on meals, but were able to pick some up from out local IGA.

Would still recommend giving them a go if you're looking to eat healthier and want to save time on meal preparation. Show details ·  1

ARMEL N CARMEL
ARMEL N CARMELGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Tasty and convenient

This is my 2nd delivery and so far all the food has been tasty considering they're pre-packaged meals. I'm still getting discounts but concerned that when the discount period ends the price will too high and not convenient.(can buy same product from Coles) I don't like the fact that meals get reordered automatically like a subscription. I'd prefer that I can choose when to order.an idea would be to put an option for those that want an automatic reorder, elswise allow the customer to take control of their order. I know I can skip week's which I have done but prefer to choose myself. Show details ·  1
Zen K.
Zen K.

Great meals

A work mate put me onto YouFoods told me it was better than lite n easy.I can't agree more nice and fresh meals that taste great. Show details ·  1
Shelvie
Shelvie2 posts

Love the freedom

Love the freedom. Food is great. I think to change it up a bit by adding new sauces or veg

Show details ·  1

rochelle b.
rochelle b.South East Queensland, QLD

Just absolutely delicious meals every single one i have tasted has been devine for a pre prepared meal

Every single meal i have purchased is just outstanding the flavour the texture is just outstandong im actually shocked at how delicious the meals are. Never would i ever have though that any pre prepared meal would taste this great and comment with a 100% satisfaction . Thank you Show details ·  1
dean m.
dean m.

Missing meals

Food is good. Only thing is I have had 3 deliveries so far, and 2 of them were both missing 1 meal. Had to call up twice. How hard can it be to count to 7. Show details ·  1
Kanom
KanomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA52 posts

You Foodz Fueld

Absolutely love the new range of meals You Foodz has. The fueld range is so delicious and filling. Bbq Mac and cheese is a winner Show reply
L. Podley
L. Podley5 posts

Absolute crap rubbish

I tried an intial order of five boxes of Youfoodz and vomitted after forcing mysdelf to eat the contents of the first box, thinking that maybe I was unlucky and that vile tasting box was a one off. Unfortunately, the next day, after tentativley tasting the second box, it turned out to be the same crap and I threw the rest of the boxes away. To add insult to injury, Youfoodz charged my credit card account for a second delivery, that I had not ordered after my first order. Youfoodz is acting fraudulently in cliaming that their customers automatically enter into a contract for further supply of their "Food" boxes which, in my case were unfit for human consumption.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.3 posts

No brown rice

Not impressed with the 10 meals I got. The Thai red curry came with risotto rice, not brown
The beef massaman curry came with the same. I know brown rice and I DIDN'T get what I ordered. Also. the delivery driver threw my order onto the front porch. No reason for doing that, either. Will I order again. NO Show details

Sapphire Zee
Sapphire Zee

How can my fresh youfoodz meals have useby date in 9 days time?
When on your article it says to eat meals within 2 to 3 days?
If I'm supposed to FREEZE some, it doesn't say to.. so am I headed for food poisoning in 9 days when I eat my last meal?
HELP !!!

Denise
Denise

No email sent to my friend to her free order, janinemuir93@gmail.com

UPEN G.
UPEN G.

Can i consume the food today that expires yesterday ? Will i get food poisoining ?

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Upen, We do not recommend consuming the meals after the expiration date.

- Youfoodz

About YouFoodz

• The Youfoodz menu has ordering options for omnivorous diets, as well as the following dietary preferences: vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free and dairy-free meals.
  • You can also select from 3 tiers of calorie levels in your meals, starting from Clean (low-calorie meals), to Balanced, to Relaxed.
  • Choose between Regular meals, Signature Premium meals made by a professional chef, and FUEL’D Large Meals; which are high-protein meals.
  • There are also options to add breakfast, snacks and drinks to your Youfoodz meal orders.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported that Youfoodz creates delicious meals that are convenient. The food is fresh, and the deliveries made direct to your door are also reliable.
  • Meals are well-portioned with a low calorie count, and reviewers didn’t report that they were left feeling hungry afterwards.
  • The food delivered by Youfoodz is reasonably priced and affordable, which made ordering from the company on an ongoing basis a feasible plan.

A few things to consider

• Some reviewers found that while they loved the meals, they would probably appreciate a bit more variety in the meal choices.
  • Depending on delivery locations in Australia, sometimes food was close to the expiry date when it arrived at customers’ homes.
CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops and Food & Drink Shops