Youfoodz
See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Youfoodz

Pros

Fresh and tasty food
Affordable pricing
Reliable delivery

4.4 (3,691)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (3,428) · No (235)

Caroline Pratt
Caroline PrattSydney, NSW

Easy meals

Sadly I love the u foodz meals how ever when the news came out that we needed to sign up I didnt get any communication
of what the new options were going to be. I had to call customer service to see what was going on. The guy was nice,
But did explain that U can still do one off orders but also sign up to a menu plan... it just doesnt add up... So many items have been taken off and replaced with vegan options. Sadly wont be ordering for a while now.... sorry u foodz not much communication going on.....

Changes have ruined youfoodz

Since the change of website an set up I will never use again

Have used for years but all of a sudden with no notice or even help on how to use the new set up it’s all completely changed

Very average
Never again

Nicky
Nicky

The new subscription service is awful

The youfoodz team doesn't listen to its customers and its disappointing they have created a new subscription service its not flexible at all and it cost you more money...I will no longer be purchasing from this company

Shirley B.
Shirley B.North Queensland, QLD

Yummy food when I don't want to cook any more.

I put all my foods in the freezer and all I need to do is double the time and its done.

Anne M.
Anne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Youfoodz has now lost me

I have over the last 3 years recommended youfoodz to family and friends. They have the freshest and best quality meals currently avaliable. I will not be forced into a meal plan so will be looking elsewhere. You guys had such a good thing, but now you don't.
Very disappointed with the latest changes, good bye

Purchase 9 meals and half expired within 3- 4 days

Received my second order on Tuesday 9th August and 5 out the 9 meals' use by date was the 11th and 12th of August. Please explain how I can eat 5 meals in 2 days?

Disappointment since my first order kept fresh for over a week and I've ordered the same meals again this time around.

Such a waste of food that would never have been consumed in within a 3 day window. I've requested a full refund or replacement of meals.

I've emailed customer service and waiting on a response, so I will provide another update soon.

UPDATE

Youfoodz fully refunded the expired meals quite quickly. I'm not sure if I'll take the risk with the meals again though.

• Incentivised Review No

Good food

Very good taste overall, but delivered on 13th, 2 meals had use by 14th and 1 by 15th.
When you order they claim chefs are preparing but this is clearly pre packaged food.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

New subscription is terrible!

I used to get 9 meals for $69, could be around $75 at the most if I picked some bigger meals. Now with the new subscription service I will be paying $104! This is a ridiculous price increase! I won’t be ordering again, I used to order 2 boxes of 9 meals weekly but not anymore!

Anthony
Anthony

Efficient Service

I think it is good value.
Convenient to have the food delivered to my home.
Also, tasty and healthy meals.

Was amazing until

I did regular random orders - thats random dates and random amounts of meals - no account was needed - it was awesome.

now youfoodz force you to open and account and set how many meals you have delivered each week- you can now only pay by credit card. Its now pathetic.

Darren
Darren

Lip service only.

ACLSydney, NSW

Vegetarian food pretty rubbish

I'm not sure what has changed, but some of the meals tasted really off. The Lentil Lasagne was so herby it made me burp and feel a bit nauseous. Also gave me the runs. Due to the lack of vegetarian options, I unfortunately ordered 3 of these, which I had to put in the bin. Not great for all the plant based people out there, there's only 4 meals that are meat free. I gave 2 stars because it was reasonably priced.

ACL

Thanks for your offer, but I’m not putting my body through that again.

pakman4061
pakman4061South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Website

OMG – your new website is soooo confusing

You can’t do a fortnightly order or change to a later date for delivery

What idiot sold you this lemon of a customer journey must be smoking something illegal!!!

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New customer disappointed about the change

Tried youfoodz for the first time last week and couldn’t stop raving about how good it was! Eating alone 5/7 nights of the week I couldn’t be bothered cooking for myself most of those nights and was looking for flexible, balanced protein packed meals.
It was delivered on demand, they were so tasty and was so keen to order this week!
However now youfoodz model has changed to be subscription based, meaning I would be paying more for less than I did last week. It also isn’t on demand anymore and you have to order in advance, taking the flexibility away.
It’s disappointing. I was a new, happy customer but now have been looking for other alternatives online.

jessicaberyil
jessicaberyilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be good

Used to be no lock in plans. Was perfect for us. Now looking for alternatives. No different from any of the other awful payment plan scams! Good chance for a company to be made to jump in and replace youfoodz old model and steak all the in h as pot customers. Just jump on Instagram to see the comments. Bye you foodz. Just made my first order with muscle chef. Looking forward to trying new stuff.

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DONT BE SILLY TO ORDER WITH YOU FOODZ

Order 1 - all wrong meals
Order 2- couldn’t deliver until 8:30pm at night so I had to cancel. It was meant to be between 8-5
Order 3 - got canceled by the courier for an unknown reason
Order 4 - delivered to the wrong address.
And I’m going on 3 weeks now because they are false advertising and DO NOT do next day delivery. I had to wait 1 week in between order 2-3 & 3-4 as they don’t have fresh meals ready to go daily like they advertise on the website.

Sue
Sueasked

I needed to freeze my YouFoodz. How long do i microwave them from frozen? Thanks!

Lilly rose
Lilly roseasked

Where does salmon come from used in meals

Lindylouasked

Hi, I tried my very first youfoodz meal tonight. I had slow cooked lamb and loaded mash,with sweet potato…it looked amazing,,,,but,,,,,was SO salty, I couldn’t eat it, hopefully it’s a one off as I have 8 more meals to eat.

Taffy
Taffy

I haven't had this problem. hopefully it is a one off. good luck with remainder of order xx

Lindylou

I had the classic roast chicken tonight,,so much better,only had a third of the salt as the slow cooked
Lamb.

BrittW
BrittW

I found that meal full of fat, love the others

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives

About YouFoodz

• The Youfoodz menu has ordering options for omnivorous diets, as well as the following dietary preferences: vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free and dairy-free meals.
  • You can also select from 3 tiers of calorie levels in your meals, starting from Clean (low-calorie meals), to Balanced, to Relaxed.
  • Choose between Regular meals, Signature Premium meals made by a professional chef, and FUEL’D Large Meals; which are high-protein meals.
  • There are also options to add breakfast, snacks and drinks to your Youfoodz meal orders.

Points of praise

• Reviewers reported that Youfoodz creates delicious meals that are convenient. The food is fresh, and the deliveries made direct to your door are also reliable.
  • Meals are well-portioned with a low calorie count, and reviewers didn’t report that they were left feeling hungry afterwards.
  • The food delivered by Youfoodz is reasonably priced and affordable, which made ordering from the company on an ongoing basis a feasible plan.

A few things to consider

• Some reviewers found that while they loved the meals, they would probably appreciate a bit more variety in the meal choices.
  • Depending on delivery locations in Australia, sometimes food was close to the expiry date when it arrived at customers’ homes.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Youfoodz makes healthy eating so easy that this useful meal delivery service takes home a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Meal Delivery Service. Reviewers were most appreciative of the company’s outstanding product quality and shipping.

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops and Food & Drink Shops

6,319 reviews
Ad
Official Website
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Youfoodz is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2022, 2020, 2019 and 2018. Learn more

Contact info for Youfoodz

Official Website

Robert Keen

Very good tucker

by Robert Keen on 15 Aug 2022
Very good food and so convenient as I live alone cooking is not an option as I tend to cook far to much for one person.... Read full review

Diana

Healthy options ands lots of choices for everyone

by Diana on 15 Aug 2022
Food options tastes very good with bigger or smaller meals... Read full review

Don Johnson

Saves a lot of time

by Don Johnson on 15 Aug 2022
Meals are very good and some are vary tasty I would like to see steak in the My Choice menu.... Read full review