Youfoodz

7,569
2,655

simonjmen

simonjmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

You don't need to look any further

I looked at and tried other different companies, none came close to youfoodz. Flavor, portion size and healthiness of the food were perfect plus good value for money, well done.

Kathy m

Kathy mHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Convenient,tasty and good price. Some if the meals I've tried i haven't liked but there is plenty more to choose from. I think maybe sometimes they need a bit more sauce

justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and fabulous meals in 2 minutes.

Nic H

Nic HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great option for macro meals

Youfoodz have a great selection of macro focused meals which taste good, my only issue with the delivered meals are the short used by dates.

Would recommend if you are short on time or want to monitor for macro intake.

Easy, fresh, tasty

Ordering and delivery is so easy. The good is fresh and tasty, so much better than frozen options out there. My workmates are always asking what I have for lunch coz it smells so good!

Low quality now

Food has low protein value and just use alot of fillers. Quantity is smaller and taste is not consistent. Some of the food are tasteless and has poor quality. Needs a lot of improvemet

Timely DeliveryNo

Dea Khojiashvili

Dea KhojiashviliCanberra 2600, ACT

Worth the Money

Susan H

Susan H

Quick, Easy & no Waste

Quick, easy and no waste. I got tired of throwing out vegetables I never had the energy to cook once I got home. Best move I every made, thanks to my daughter. Now I order more and take it to my elderly mum's place so she can have an easy, tasty meal too.

The food is so tasty !

I am enjoying the quality & easeiness of my YouFoodz meals. I am eating better than I ever have & have been recommending the meals to friends. Thank you YouFoodz for the yummy meals :)

Stephanie Spiteri

Stephanie SpiteriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I get youfoodz every week and love it! Tastes great and saves me so much time! I order on a monday and receive the next day! I would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Simple, easy, tasty and great!

Super easy to navigate website, wide range of meals, snacks, drinks and accessories. Delivery is always great, and so are the drivers when you sometimes see them depending on delivery time. Food tastes amazing and is easy to reheat and freeze if needed. Food always comes packaged beautifully with care. Whole family loves to take their meals for lunch everyday and has helped us control portion sizes and have healthy lunches.

Loving Youfoodz!

Loving Youfoodz... The convenience... The Taste... Restaurant quality...They also offer discounts on a regular Basis !! Different meals change with the seasons !! I would highly recommend Youfoodz So many choices available !! Love Youfoodz!

Lucy Newman

Lucy NewmanSydney, NSW

Lunchtime made convenient

Ordering YouFoodz has made the inevitable question of what to have every day for lunch much easier. Order for the week and just grab one from the fridge om your way out the door!
Some more variety and choice would be good as I typically end up with the same handful of meals

Jen N

Jen NSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tasty portion controlled meals

Youfoodz has a great choice of tasty foods that are low in calories and easy to prepare. Delivery and service is always reliable. Snacks are yummy. They have offers regularly.

Timely DeliveryNo

Yummy Youfoodz I thoroughly enjoy every meal I get from Youfoodz

I thoroughly enjoy every meal I get from Youfoodz. I tell all my friends at my Retirement Village about them. I look forward to dinner every night and I really love the variety. Thank you Youfoodz for making my life so much easier.

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice food

The food is nice, better than light and easy. Deliveries are always on time. On takes 2 minutes in the microwave. So far very happy with our orders and plenty of promotions.

Donna

DonnaBrisbane

Youfoodz fan

We've been getting Youfoodz delivered weekly since May 2019. The food is always fresh, tasty and high quality. The convenience is great and getting Youfoodz delivered has saved me time on week nights (no preparing, cooking or cleaning up) and when doing grocery shopping (no planning or thinking about what to cook). We waste less food and spend more time relaxing.

Love youfoodz!!

It is so nice to open the fridge to a Fresh, Healthy and Delicious meal. I never have to worry about whats for Lunch or Dinner anymore!! The variety is also great!

Healthy and controlled portions

Tasty food with lots of alternatives. Also excellent delivery service. Big help for achieving my weight loss objective. New menus keep us engaged as family with the Youfoodz platform. Love the service!!

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Healthy fresh meals for busy people

Youfoodz is great for people who have limited time to cook and the meals change regularly so you don't get bored of eating the same thing every day. Meals are perfectly portioned. Deliveries always come on time too. Love it!

Matthewm8asked

Is it possible to use a centrelink concession card to get a discount? I mean the government wants people to spend the money on food, clothes, transport, etc so it makes sense they should allow it yeah?

justkatz

I don't think so but the meals are all under $10 so still a good low price. Where can you go out to dinner for less than that price? Not even MacDonalds can give you a good healthy meal. The only suggestion is ring YouFoodz and ask them.

Yes the Government want you to spend but not everyone can afford to spend up big on items.

Matthewm8

Actually yeah that's true. I was also thinking that when you consider when making your own food you have to use the stove, oven, water, gas, etc so that also costs money. Yeah still have to use the microwave and fridge though. I got an order just a few hours ago. Used to discount code to get $18 off seemed to have been worth it.

laurie9300

laurie9300asked

I've been on Youfoodz for a month and have been consistently losing weight, very happy! Unfortunately my menu is severely limited by the number of meals that contain too much pepper! I have never been able to tolerate pepper, I must be sensitive. Can you not let people add their own pepper to taste?

Jay B.

Jay B.asked

The beef lasagna recipe has changed!? It's still nice but the old recipe was amazing. Bring it back pleeeease. If it ain't broke dont fix it.

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives