Our Cow

Our Cow

See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Our Cow? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

Tracey Hicks
Tracey HicksHunter Region, NSW

Cannot live without it!

This meat has changed our lives!!! We have NEVER tasted such delicious beef, lamb, pork or chicken and would never go back to buying supermarket meat. All of the different cuts so you can basically cook anything you like and you can certainly taste the farmer’s love of what they produce!

Jason K.
Jason K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent - highly recommended

I've been an exclusive eaters club member for 4 months now and it's been great. Everything we've ordered has been excellent. The website is super easy to use, I just pop in and adjust my order and submit and forget about it. Next it arrives exactly when they say if will. Perfect.
I've recommended to family and friends.
I also love the fact that I'm helping our Ozzie farmers to get a better deal and I'm not buying from the supermarkets that provide animals that have been through bulk feedlots. Keep up the good work the Our Cow team.

Do yourself a favour!

Well packaged Tasty fresh meat and I know which farm it has come from! Conveniently delivered to my door!

Netty
NettySydney Surrounds, NSW

So convenient

Almost 12 months since I joined Our Cow and I’m very happy I did. I ordered a variety of, beef, lamb, pork and chicken and everything I’ve tried has been really pleasing. I’m a casserole lover in winter and supermarket meat always seemed to end up tough and dry and half the time tossed in the bin….thought my cooking skills were slipping. Thanks to Our Cows, conveniently diced beef cuts my casseroles and curries are now very moorish. Love the convenience of delivery to the door and no more wondering what to buy at the supermarket. Win Win. Thanks Bianca & Dave and all the Our Cow Farmers.

Rosie
RosiePerth, WA

Best tasting meat since I was a child!

I have had 3 deliveries so far and every one has been value for money. We love the great taste (especially the beef) and the fact that some meat can get stored in the fridge for 2-3 weeks and some in the freezer. You can choose many different cuts from their beef, pork, chicken and lamb range, and their online website is easy to use. I highly recommend OurCow to anyone.

Christina Lana
Christina LanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love for the Farmers who give us great foods

I have been ordering Our Cow for what seems years, its the pride and joy of my fridge and freezer, I have just cracked open the bacon, and the aroma ... is amazing - smoky, the size of the slices are perfect and admittedly we consume one whole pack between two with a few eggs the perfect companion to pork. My boxes of late has been pork, and noting but pork ...

• Incentivised Review No

Great meat & great service.

We're extremely happy with Our Cow. Easy, convenient, competitively priced, packed well, clearly labelled and, most importantly - top quality meats!

Rodney Quinn
Rodney QuinnNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Meat

We have had 3 boxes from Our Cow so far and we are very happy with the quality and size of the meat. The meat is very tender and delicious, and rhe price is comparable to the supermarkes.
Great choices and variety. The delivery service is excellent. My dog loves the pigs trotters. I am very happy with everything I have received so far and highly recommend this company. I am glad I decided to have a go and support this business.

Joh
JohSouth East Queensland, QLD

OUR COW IS THE BEST!!!

I'll never buy meat from the chain supermarkets again! So happy

GeraldineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Started out as a sceptic now a total convert

A friend who used to be vegetarian recommended Our Cow. I tried it in order to do the “right thing” and help our farmers but oh my gosh I am so grateful to that friend now. So are the neighbors who get to sample my cooking use Our Cow’s produce - the organic chicken was the best I have ever tasted and the lamb shanks were to die for. I love that I know exactly where the meat is from and when to use it by in the fridge or freezer

Deborah
Deborah

A big thank you to OUR COW!

I received my first order a week ago and I am so very happy with the quality of the meat, the personalised service and the prompt delivery at the time advised.
The meat is succulent and top grade, we will continue to order from 'Our Cow' and I've already referred three of my friends.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Raine
Raine

WE have begun to eat meat again!

Our family of 3 had almost given up on eating beef or lamb as the poor quality of our local supermarket offerings were impossible to enjoy. When they closed their actual butcher shop and only offered packaged meat, we began to eat less and less. A friend introduced us to Our Cow and we have begun to enjoy the tenderness and the taste of real eat again. We praise the service of the delivery and the standard of the goods whenever we can, to family and friends. This has been the best eating experience we have had for many years. Thank you to all the farmers, drivers, staff and management connected to this wonderful organisation.

Den
DenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best meat

Bacon is one of the best tasting I have had in a long time chicken is extremely tender

Peter Wallis
Peter WallisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I have changed butchers

We live on the Sunshine Coast pride ourselves on knowing good food. We had been going to a "gourmet"butcher but lately had noticed (a) the prices had gone up considerably and(b) the quality had come down! We saw OurCow on the tele and thought we'd give you a try. Best decision we've made! It is hard to pick out which item to review as every thing we have tried was tender and tasty , however special mention must go to the lamb cutlets, never ever have we tasted such good meat. And the surprise, it is much cheaper than we have been paying Congratulations on having the courage to start this enterprise and we look forward to many more bundles. Peter Wallis Eumundi

Coll
CollSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st order great

I have just received my first order. fast shipping from order date. still trying all that we ordered but so far the meat has been beautiful. tasty. well worth it.