Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 35421 · 5%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Jadi
JadiVictoria4 posts

I wish our cow had Afterpay

I have been a customer for years, I love our cow with a passion and all it stands for, I love being able to support the farmers and that Our cow keeps our meat clean and organic, the only thing that I wish our cow did was have Afterpay as an option. that would make it a lot easier since the cost of living has sky rocketed. either way our cow is the best :-) Show details
William
WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Meat so tender

The Cow team have done a wonderful job, from ordering to packing,& the meat is so tender. Thank You. Show details
Cindy
Cindy

The whole process from beginning to end was faultless. The meat arrived chilled and as described. I am pleased to be able to access and support regenerative farming.
Debra J.
Debra J.

Best steak ever!!

Absolutely beautiful meat and cannot fault the service! I am also a fan of skipping the supermarket monopoly on our local produce. Keep up the great work team! I’ll be placing a regular order. Show details
Muzz
MuzzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing short of outstanding

It’s a credit to Dave , Bianca and the our cow team and let’s not for get the farmers.
We have purchased of our cow since they established the company and the quality of the
service and produce is second to none ,we love that our money is going towards sustainable
farming , quality animal welfare , and the farmers get payed what they deserve.Well done
Love your work. Show details
Denise
Denise

Great ethical service

Easy to communicate with, prompt delivery.
Great tasty meat all at a good price.
Great knowing I’m helping support our farmers and knowing they care for their animals too Show details
Eric
EricTheodore 2905, ACT3 posts

Our Cow

The meat is of exceptional quality, much better than the supermarkets and it is delivered packaged well and on time. As I live alone, I do not want a regular subscription so order as one offs but on a fairly regular basis, thus missing out on free meat offers. Is there no reward for this?
Otherwise recommend Our Cow. Show details
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Unreliable delivery service

Our meat order never turned up! We paid $200 for a subscription box and now have no meat for the weekend / week. Unable to get hold of anyone on the phone, only an email to say they will get back to us. No meat or refund yet! I think we will stick to the supermarket butcher in future!
Warwick
WarwickSydney, NSW

Best beef going around

Best quality meat around. Honestly the beef tastes so sweet and meaty, unlike woolies and Coles.
Will not go back Show details
DONNA D.
DONNA D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No regrets best meat ever

I wanted to find good quality meat at reasonable price, I have found that and more in this product. The service was quick and easy, product arrived ready to transfer straight to freezer and the meat is of exceptional value and quality. I have found my butcher to go to forever.
Christine M.
Christine M.2 posts

Lasting taste of organic meat

Have been ordering OUR Cow for several months now beautiful and tasty meat all around. Won't go back to Big Supermarkets! Show details
Eve R.
Eve R.

Very happy with the produce, always recommend to friends and family.
Like the fact there grass feed start to finish and organic chicken plus not full of antibiotics or chemicals. Show details
Julie
JulieGippsland, VIC2 posts

A cut above the rest!!! Absolutely amazing products!!

I’ve just received my first order last week. My daughter, who has been a one of your customers for quite awhile strongly recommended I try you, so I thought I would give you a go!! So far the quality of everything I’ve cooked has been fantastic, super tasty , so tender and can definitely tell the difference from my regular supplier!! You ALL do an amazing job and are true to your word about all of your products!! I think I’ll stick with you!! Thank you for your quick delivery service and packaging!! Show details ·  1
Jo Jensen
Jo Jensen

Great Product. Supporting Aussie Farmers

The Meat tastes amazing. You can taste the quality. So convenient how it comes already packaged, so just throw it straight in the fridge or freezer when delivered straight to my door. I also love that we are supporting Australia’s Farmer Families that are having a go. Well done.
Helen B.
Helen B.Perth, WA

Supporting our Aussies

I have just ordered my second box of goodies from Our Cow because I was so impressed with the first. I tasted the best eye fillet ever. The food is tracked to your door so you know when it's expected and sealed exceptionally well and it was a warm day, the meat was still fresh. Thank you and I'm really happy to supporting our hard working farmers. Highly recommend. Show details