4.9

487 reviews · Statistics

99% · 4814 · 1%
Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (379)
See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Marion K.
Marion K.

Fantastic service - meat and fish is exception! Just loving Butcher Crowd Show details
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

Best decision we made to order through butcher crowd for ethical meat!

We have been ordering through butcher crowd for almost a year and we have enjoyed their seafood and meat deliveries. The seafood is fresh frozen and tastes like fish should straight off the boat! It's a good feeling knowing that we are buying line caught seafood and staying away from farmed fish.
The chicken and beef has been great knowing that the meat is top quality, ethical and contains no hormones or antibiotics. Show details
Belinda
BelindaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Quality products

Good quality sustainable meat. Lots of variety and easy subscription turn around.
Glad we switched to the best produce. Easy delivery too Show details
Oswaldo Grillet
Oswaldo Grillet2 posts

Eat real food

Eat real food, big supermarket chains don't care about your health. Support local businesses like ButcherCrowd who delivers ethically sourced high quality meat and wild caught seafood, straight to your doorstep. Show details
Pam
PamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fresh and full of flavour

The most delicious seafood i have eaten since i used to catch it fresh myself. Show details ·  1
Erin
Erin

This is what meat should actually taste like!

This is what meat should actually taste like! The quality and flavour is like nothing we've experienced before. Our monthly deliveries always come just at the right time, making freezer storage, meal planning and grocery shopping so much easier, I feel like I finally have a seamless system working for us saving both time and money! Show details ·  1
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

Great idea for gifts & presents!

We have been using this company for gifts for our family for the last year! It's such a great present whether you order a pre-made box or get a gift card for them to choose, it's nice for family to be able to treat themselves to some premium meat and seafood! Our very first order there was a delivery issue, but the team handled it promptly and their communication was outstanding. We will continue to use them regularly! Show details ·  1
Narod
NarodAU13 posts

Good experience all around

Good quality fish and meat and delivered to our door well packed. A very easy site to manage and with whom to communicate. Show details ·  1
Unhappy29
Unhappy29VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

My hubby said it was the best steak he's ever had - I only used salt and pepper!

Excellent products. So much more flavour than supermarket and most butchers. Great service too! Show reply
Khya
KhyaNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Amazing service

The quality of the meats from butcher crowd are second to none. I can tell a huge difference since consuming the non hormone meats and ethically it feels better. Although they are pricey, I find I’m not using as much meat in my meals as traditional supermarket products and the taste is just exceptional. Their website is also easy to use and delivery is always reliable. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Kathy T
Kathy TNSWSydney, NSW

Tasty delicious fish & steaks delivered to your doorstep

We started deliveries from ButcherCrowd a few months back, and so far, we have been very impressed with the quality of fish and meat products. The fish is delicious, and stores really well as frozen, so you can pull it out the freezer last minute. The steaks have been excellent quality, tasty and tender. We get a small mixed box, and so far, we're delighted. I've been recommending to friends to get it too. Show details ·  1
Rachel M.
Rachel M.NSWSydney, NSW

Butcher Crowd

Love Butcher Crowd - the produce is fresh, tastes nothing like supermarket meat & seafood. It feels good to be consuming wild caught seafood and pasture/grass feed meats. Supporting the farmers is important to me and the convenience of it coming to my door is the best. Thank you BC your doing a great job :) Show details ·  1
Shez
ShezSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Butcher crowd winners

Great delivery service and the meat is always the best. Show details ·  1
Jules
JulesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a must for me !

Outstanding flexible service with amazing customer service. As a nutritionist I love the quality of everything I’ve tasted so far, you can taste the difference for sure ! Show details ·  1
Elsy
ElsyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Love the service and the products!

ButcherCrowd really delivers on what they promise. I’ve had difficultly finding wild caught salmon anywhere else so am always so excited to get my box and have delicious and healthy meat ready to go. It saves me so much hassle and I love the quality. Thank you so much to the ButcherCrowd team for putting together such a convenient service to deliver great quality products (next time I will take some photos!) Show details ·  1