Lexus RX AL20 RX 350

Lexus RX AL20 RX 350 (2015-2020)

Also referred to as: Lexus RX AL20 RX 350 2019 and Lexus RX AL20 RX 350 2021. Luxury, F Sport, Sports Luxury

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anastasia O.

Anastasia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Best quality and design

I own and drive a Lexus RX350 2007 model. I purchased the car three years ago and have never had any problems with it. My partner drives it to work every day with a 2 hour commute in total, it's great for highway to suburban driving. We use this car everyday for long and short drives, living on the Gold Coast we are lucky enough to have easy access to the hinterlands which are a mountainous drive performed with easy from the RX350. I have this car serviced every 6 months and have never had any problems with it.

Purchased in February 2017.

Noise Level
Comfort

Sanchi

SanchiMelbourne

Amazing family car

I use my RX350 daily for all family matters from transporting my baby to grocery shopping to going on road trips etc. Love the drive and all the cool features such as opening the boot by just a touch of your elbow.. this is a great feature I use always as most of the time I have baby on one hand and shopping bags on the other and i don’t have to keep the bags on the ground to open the boot.. just touch the Lexus logo on the boot with your elbow and the boot opens!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Overly dissatisfied with this car

I bought one RX 350 f sport based on all the good things I had heard about Lexus, was nice on test drive. Then...
Rear door rubbers fell off.
Sunroof rubbers fell off.
Car was ok to drive and pleasant
The infotainment system was garbage....half the time if I tried to make a call... like “call dave v.” The infotainment wouldn’t do it... it almost felt like it did not understand English. horrible...
Seats would feel hard and not comfy after a while....
Got rid of mine after 21000 kms
Would never buy a Lexus again.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Rahul S

Rahul STaringa

Great SUV but wish it had Apple Carplay and Andoid Auto!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Gavin

GavinMelbourne

Love my car

what an luxury drive, love to drive and the navigation system. love the leather seats and how good they warming in winder. and always remember to service from lexus it may cost you bit more, but you will be treated as a god by lexus.. and you will get a good loan car

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Justin

JustinCairns

Best luxury family SUV

Lexus build quality dictates that everything works and does what it should more than effectively - cabin comfort levels are beyond anything on the market and the finish is world class, topped off by the Mark Levinson 15 speaker Audio system.
The F Sport is the best looking of the model range and it's little wonder Lexus sell more RX 350 F Sports than any other RX in the line up, such a good looking car from any angle !!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

TwinkleX

TwinkleXAU

Perfect luxury SUV for a family

My husband and I have driven VW since we were uni students (over 20 years). We now have 2 young kids and we wanted a SUV that has all the luxury features without a price of European cars. Lexus came up top and many mechanics we spoke to told us that Lexus RX is a solid car.

It’s veen a year since we bought our RX and no problems unlike VW we had - we still love VW.

Great drivability and it’s vwry fuel economical - 13L/100km. It’s quiet and feels cocooned when driving.

Overall, it’s a great value car!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

RX 350 F Sport

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Barb L

Barb L

Great Car and Brilliant Service

This has been my second Lexus - absolute pleasure to drive and have been extremely happy with the purchase. Drives very well and the car is well designed. The interior is impeccable, excellent trims and dashboard is very appealing. The vehicle is smooth to drive and very economical on the fuel.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Michele Holdsworth

Michele Holdsworth

Even better than previous model

Date PurchasedDec 2016