Lexus RX

• Features
  • Comfort

AySydney, NSW

Best car i ever had

Its a great car to have, the only problem i found are f sport seat is a bit firm for me.i am 191 cm tall and not wider enough.

the fuel consumption its far from the claim.my personal experience 1 litre for 8.5km combined driving conditions.

Purchased in August 2019 at Lexus Dealers for A$84,900.00.

Year2019
Anastasia O.

Anastasia O.South East Queensland, QLD

Best quality and design

I own and drive a Lexus RX350 2007 model. I purchased the car three years ago and have never had any problems with it. My partner drives it to work every day with a 2 hour commute in total, it's great for highway to suburban driving. We use this car everyday for long and short drives, living on the Gold Coast we are lucky enough to have easy access to the hinterlands which are a mountainous drive performed with easy from the RX350. I have this car serviced every 6 months and have never had any problems with it.

Purchased in February 2017.

Year2007
burnt hand

burnt handSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing perfect car never one problem

I have been buying cars since 1960. This Lexus 350 purchased in 2007 is without doubt the best car I have ever owned and I have owned 2 new Mercedes, which I will not even comment on. The Volvo’s were good but the service, as was the Renault, poor. Lexus service is fantastic; not expensive, and very fair. They replaced, after 10 years, a cracked dashboard free of charge and loaned me a car whilst replacing. Anyone who buys a car other than a Lexus, is in my opinion making the wrong decision. I look back on the British cars, including a 1993 Landrover Discovery, as a distant nightmare.

Purchased in January 2008.

Year2007

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Brilliant car, excellent upgrade from 2008 RX400h

Purchased in November 2017 at Lexus Dealers for A$85,000.00.

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)

Purchased in March 2019.

Year2010
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Safe, quiet and extremely smooth car

I went to some car dealers to find a good car for family, last week I came to Sydney City Lexus and Rae Kenedy, the car dealer introduced me some Lexus models : RX350, RX270, NX300 and explained very clearly each model and options. At the end, we selected RX270, we took a drive around Sydney, the car has the new technology : Smart start button, big navigation screen, sunroof etc.. The car run extremely smooth, quiet and safe. All members of my family are very happy, I will introduce Rae and Sydney City Lexus to all of my friends.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$31,500.00.

Year2012
Comfort

Rodent problem, stay away!

Purchased in November 2017 at Lexus Monterey Peninsula.

Year2017
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The car I always wanted....

Date PurchasedJan 2018
krystal888

krystal888WA, 6024

Love that its a hybrid

This is my husband's car. He drives it daily commuting to and from work. I have only driven it a handful of times.

Nice smooth ride. Love that it's a hybrid although I am waiting for a full electric car to be affordable. Parking sensor work great - love that you can have a birds eye 360 view of the car while parking! Love the built in, retractable sunshades at back seat windows for kids.

Lexus has great customer service as always that's why we continue to purchase cars with them.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Trying to help

Trying to helpSydney

RX450H Hybrid - wow what a vehicle

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Sanchi

SanchiMelbourne

Amazing family car

I use my RX350 daily for all family matters from transporting my baby to grocery shopping to going on road trips etc. Love the drive and all the cool features such as opening the boot by just a touch of your elbow.. this is a great feature I use always as most of the time I have baby on one hand and shopping bags on the other and i don’t have to keep the bags on the ground to open the boot.. just touch the Lexus logo on the boot with your elbow and the boot opens!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Overly dissatisfied with this car

I bought one RX 350 f sport based on all the good things I had heard about Lexus, was nice on test drive. Then...
Rear door rubbers fell off.
Sunroof rubbers fell off.
Car was ok to drive and pleasant
The infotainment system was garbage....half the time if I tried to make a call... like “call dave v.” The infotainment wouldn’t do it... it almost felt like it did not understand English. horrible...
Seats would feel hard and not comfy after a while....
Got rid of mine after 21000 kms
Would never buy a Lexus again.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Penny Snitch

Penny SnitchAdelaide

Great family car

We got this a few years ago when our old car packed in. Haven't looked back apart from we had a small ding that cost about double to fix because of the parts are slightly more expensive to get hold of than the car we had before but other than that it drives very well

BadgeRX 330
Date PurchasedApr 2017
dbrar

dbrarPerth

Perfect Reliable Vehicle

Very reliable, quiet and good looking vehicle, we are very happy with our 2010 Lexus RX 450H hybrid model, its great on fuel about 9l/100km city driving and about 7l/100km on highways. Comfort wise its great seats are soft but not too soft, you can sit for hours without feeling anything. i would recommend this car to anyone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Paul

PaulAdelaide

Best car I've ever driven!

Our family Lexus RX has done over 150 thousand ks and only needed to be services a few times every 40-40k. Loads of room and the kids in the back have loads of space too. Fual traveling long distance has been really good too and great for long family holidays

BadgeRX 330
Date PurchasedAug 2016

Amanda Banks

Amanda BanksSouth Yarra

Best car I have owned

This Lexus would be the best car I have owned ever.

We do a lot of driving with the business and we’ve done almost 100,000kms and the car still drives like new.

The service team at Brighton Lexus in Melbourne are also one of the best sales and after sales teams. We got a great deal on the best car.

So smooth the ride. Amazing to park and it fits so much in that boot!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Rahul S

Rahul STaringa

Great SUV but wish it had Apple Carplay and Andoid Auto!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tommy

TommyNSW, 2127

Perfect family car

Chose Lexus but not other German brands because of the reliability. Lexus doesn't require high cost servicing in the future and they have very good 2nd hand value.
The new 2.0 turbo in the Lexus provides enough power but also good fuel efficiency. I mainly drive in the city with lots of traffic jam during the peak hours. I am achieving 11L/100km in average. Pretty good for a 2 tonne SUV.

BadgeRX 200t
Date PurchasedApr 2016
TONY

TONYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car for family

Bought a 2015 Lexus RX450H in 2016, our family loves the car as it's roomy but not too big to drive daily. Also, quite economy to run for a big car (around 8-9Lt/100). My wife's old car is 2011 Kia Sportage Platinum and with the engine of 2.4Lt and smaller car, her fuel consumption was nearly 20Lt/100 due to short run and start stop.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
eric

ericsydney

great car for family

this is the first lexus car that i got. for RX 200t, it's not powerful enough compares to RX 350.
there are so much techs on this car, when you enter the car, the driver seat would move back for you automatically for driver to get in easily.
the space for the car is enough for a small family.

BadgeRX 200t