LG 332L with Door Cooling

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great fridge

Slick, beautiful design. I find myself staring at it, transfixed, for minutes at a time. This is happening so often that my girlfriend is starting to become jealous.

Consistently cold in all compartments—keeps my Um Bongo and chicken thighs at the optimum temperature. Great use of space inside.

Only slight downside is the noise—it's far from quiet. I often wonder whether a bunch of tiny fridge beings are hidden inside, softly omming in group meditation, and distracting me from my book.

Great fridge overall, would definitely recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Perfect fridge

Perfect fridge /freezer, glad I took the time to do some research. It's just the right size for me and is very quiet. Does what it's supposed to, removed the ice maker for more room.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliances Online for $773.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

Nice and Compact. Has enough room for 1-2 people. Great for apartments

Wanted (or needed) a fridge that was small enough to fit in an apartment, but large enough to store food (I'm a food hoarder).

LG seemed to be recommended amongst many, and the stainless steel look was a nice touch (but fingerprint magnet!)
It has an ice maker tray which (thankfully!) can be removed.
Personally, would prefer not to have an integrated egg holder in the door, or at least to have the option for it to be able to be removed.
I really would prefer to use the space for other items.

For both freezing and keeping items cold, it does a great job. It also has a slide/pull out tray up top and the other trays adjustabl.
Tempered glass too for extra strength (and safety).

The only thing is, the beeping alarm to notify you that you've left the door open too long seems to activate quite quickly, repeats often and is a little annoying (perhaps you can adjust this, but i haven't looked into it). I guess this can be a good thing, encouraging you to keep your door shut.

Great energy star ratings too.

Definitely a happy buyer.

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for $719.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Spacious and efficient

I replaced a 10 year old smaller Samsung fridge with this model due to it's superior efficiency data. I couldn't be happier with my selection. The fridge is well designed and spacious with good space for bottles and smaller items in the door and adjustable shelves in the main part of the fridge. It is very, very quiet and keeps a constant temperature easily. I like the door open reminder beep and the light is bright to see all your items. The freezer is spacious also and has plenty of room for multiple frozen meals/items and freezes ice quickly.

Overall a great refrigerator - can recommend. Love the stainless steel and modern design.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great value fantastic performance fridge!

This is my second LG fridge ( had to sell the first one because the apartment already cane with a fridge) it has a dry non icy technology that you don’t have to defrost the freezer every now and then. My is stainless steel. This model looks small on the outside but has plenty of space inside. It beeps if the door is left open for too long. Great product for its price.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great Size, Sooooo Quiet!

I have had this fridge for 2 months now, it is extremely quiet. The door compartments allow for for plenty of storage for all size bottles. Lighting is great! Freezers space is a little small for meal prep, but i just took the ice compartment out and then it was enough.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great Fridge

I bought this as a replacement fridge for my tenants and it's absolutely stunning. The design is sleek and with great looking curves. It can totally blend in to a modern home. However, it gives out a little humming noise but it's not too noticeable when you are not in the kitchen.

4 stars energy rating which means you are entitled to a $250 rebate (QLD only). This brings the price down to about $450 which is a steal!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great slim fridge

Great fridge, nice and slim so easy to get into awkward or smaller spaces. Keeps nice a cool, logical shelf spacing. It beeps at you if you leave it open which is pretty annoying but good I guess incase you leave it open. Ice maker is decent enough. Can't complain at all

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great fridge. Perfect for renters.

Amazing fridge. One of the thinnest you can buy so will likely fit in the majority of fridge spaces so it's super ideal for people renting. Also pretty easy to move. Starts beeping if you accidentally leave the door open for too long. Great energy rating too.

Only downside is that it dents really easily.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Value for money

buy from JB hifi flash sale without any review but now I can say i made right decision and very happy. Fridge is awesome, works very well perfect for small family. Temp control very well and didnt notice any vibration noise. it is easy to remove trays and clean. Downside is this fridge comes with one milk shelf otherwise fine.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Purchased this fridge for the office.

Fantastic fridge! Works perfectly, the temperature doesn't change, the fruit stays fresh in the bin and the ice tray is a treat and easy to use! Would recommend to anyone (work or home) looking for a new fridge. LG have always been a trusted brand for me with electronics - I have had a TV, washing machine and now fridge and not ever had a problem with any of them.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Does the job, reasonably quiet

This fridge is ok. It does the job. Given its size, I would expect it to be more roomy inside - we used to have a smaller fridge which actually had a better layout. In this fridge, you only have one shelf for milk/bottles.
We wanted a quiet fridge, which this one wasn't at first - for the first 3-4 weeks it was often producing a high-pitched noise and a gurgling sound. But it has gotten better over time, it somehow stabilized.
I would have preferred a bottom-mount fridge because it makes more sense to me, but they are more expensive (sometimes by several hundred dollars) and the choice is more limited in-store.