LG 441L Top Mount

4.2

• Internal Layout

JanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So quiet. Beautiful fridge

Purchased this fridge online after reading a lot of reviews. Great choice. Our No.1 priority was it had to be quiet as we have had to sleep with our bedroom door closed for over 15 years - it is excellent. It is so quiet. Love the layout inside and the door cooling is fantastic. Only slight negative is that the bottom door shelf doesn't hold bottles of wine and can only fit jars etc. The steel colour is fabulous with mirror image, shiny doors that are very easy to keep clean. It looks stunning - a real statement piece in the kitchen. Love it and highly recommend. The Good Guys delivered, unpacked it & took away the old 16 year old fridge.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$949.00.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Love the fridge but make sure the door is on the right side as it cant be swapped.

Maintains constant temperature. Doors are easy to open so great for older people. Easy to keep clean. Price wise it was a bargain for what you actually get. Would thoroughly recommend this fridge.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

expattr

expattrSydney Surrounds, NSW

LG FRIDGE IS NOT RELIABLE

I bought this fridge around August 2017. 2 months ago its door shelf is cracked although we used it gently. 1 month ago its leg support is cracked. I do not have enough time to buy a new fridge, and I do not want to use this fridge as a cracked door shelf preventing the door to close. LG provides a two-year warranty, and I need to pay around 100 dollars for replacing these parts. I do not recommend any LG product to people because of this experience.

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 441L Top Mount compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Jafrin S.

Jafrin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service

Very good fridge for our family of five. Easy to adjust the temperature. Ample space in the fridge and fridge. Very good in very reasonable price. I definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$750.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Sanach

SanachGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good fridge at this Price

Purchased this fridge from the good guys for $890 including the delivery. Very good fridge, considering the size and capacity of the fridge. Been working good until now. Compared with the samsung fridge, this fridge has space for bottles at the bottom of the door.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$890.00.

Libbyt

LibbytPerth, WA

Terrible. Wish I never bought it.

Terrible. Freezer full of ice and frost in the first week I had it, and cycles between +12 and -23 degrees Celsius. Fridge won’t go below 6 degrees Celsius. LG service has been frustrating and uncooperative. Total waste of money and food.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$990.00.

Household Size 1 person(s)
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Adequate for a 3-person family

Purchased in September 2017.

Hari

Hari

solid performer

I has been close to 2 years since I got this fridge and zero complaints so far. Maintains a constant temperature and runs pretty quite. Wish the egg trays were bigger and the fridge was lit from the sides.

Purchased in June 2017.

Nice no frills fridge

I only had it delivered yesterday from The Good Guys .Delivery and removal of old Fisher & Pakyle was quick. My old fridge was at the time of purchasing the largest I could but back then I had a family and now there is only the 2 of us . So far it is keeping everything cold and surprisingly has a lot of room. The freezer is a good size and I love the ice maker. I don't know why the egg holder isn't for a dozen ,doesn't matter I probably won't use it .Nice doors and it is very easy to open

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$950.00.

mi.andyme

mi.andymeAU

Very happy I bought this lg fridge (lg gt-442wdc)

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for A$999.00.

Gabbi

GabbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great fridge so far

Purchased a LG top mount fridge... Much happier with this... It's spacious.. Easy to clean. Bright and great value for money. Looks great too! I have small children and so far no fingerprints left... Yay!

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,200.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Kaye H.

Kaye H.

Excellent, so far so good.

Excellent fridge. The only brand which would fit our site without kitchen modifications. Love the matt surface, extremely easy to clean, unlike other s/s fridges. There is nothing we don't like about it. It has plenty of shelf space.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for A$862.00.

Alphacat

AlphacatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic easy to keep clean

Fridge and freezer have internal lights. Alarm sounds if either door is left open. Essy to keep clean inside and out. Freezer can be changed into fridge but I haven't used this. My electricity bill went down when I purchased this fridge freezer and has stayed down. Easy to adjust internal Temps

Purchased in August 2017 at Betta Home Living for A$800.00.

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommended

Great in every way. This fridge has lasted us for nearly 20 years.
Has not skipped a beat.
Its tremendous in every way.
Great features.
Loads of room inside
Easy to keep clean
Very affordable
Great in every way for us

Purchased in December 1999 at winnings for A$550.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Jag

JagMelbourne

Great energy saving refrigerator

I have bought this fridge a year ago. It doesn't make any noise.
It has plenty of room for fresh fruit and veggies as well.
Comes with smart diagnosis.
4 star energy rating will save you few $$$.
10 year warranty on inverter motor.

Purchased in November 2017 for A$738.00.

Sydney_mon

Sydney_monSydney

Highly recommended

Colour is graphite and the size is just right. Plenty of space and I don’t even have to turn the temperature up! I put mine in the lowest setting for the freezer and mid in the bottom and it cools the fridge and keeps the food fresh.

Beeps when you accidentally leave the doors open or have kept it open for a while. It comes with a phone app and you can log in and control the fridge set up using your mobile phone.

Great value for money!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Tigg

TiggGold Coast

Excellet fridge - reduced my power bill by $160 per quarter

Date PurchasedApr 2018
BetterThingsToDo

BetterThingsToDoCanberra

Why would you make a weight bearing part out of plastic?

The levelling part under the hinge on the front of the fridge spontaneously gave way a few weeks back. Since then I've been in contact with LG. The first time they sent the wrong part. The second time they said they'd send the right part, then a few days later said they needed to send a technician. Today I waited, the technician came and now I have to wait until they can get the part. So that'll be another day waiting around until they can fix the problem. What a waste of time for a fridge that is barely 18 months old!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Blondie

BlondieCessnock nsw

It's a pretty cool deal!

My fridge is the absolute bees knees of chilling our foods, I wouldn't change anything about it except maybe one more shelf space and it opens and closes easily but still safe against tiny hands that aren't allowed to be in there love love love love . You should buy this

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Kylie little

Kylie littleSwan Reach

Loads of space in both freezer and Lower fridge

We bought the LG 442 freezer top fridge bottom because it's just me and my partner and we buy weekly so our fridge is mainly used and the freezer is used for ice or ice cream or few frozen ready to eat meals. The price was really good too and it's power star rating was really good. The only one star we removed was because the door gets a bit sticky

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Christine L.

Christine L.asked

441L Top Mount

We have 2 year old LG 441 Top Mount. compressor is very noisy with vibration, started shortly after purchasing and then stopped noise. Has started again now. Technician came out and said rubber mount isn't dampening vibration. He suggested putting cardboard under the wheel (doesn't stop it). He said maybe could get another rubber mount but might be part of whole compressor. Anyone else have this problem and how can it be fixed?

Christine L.

Christine L.asked

441L Top Mount

Fridge is 2 years old. Compressor makes constant loud vibration noise. First started when new then no problems for 2 years.Technician came out, said can't do much. He could try to get another rubber support. Any one else have this issue and How did you fix it?

Jan

Christine I have only had my fridge for a couple of months, but I've just checked and the compressor is under a 10 year warranty. I would definitely pursue this issue further. Mine makes the occasional seldom loud noise which it has done since installation, for some reason other than that I am extremely happy with this fridge

Pam J

Pam Jasked

GT-442SDC (Steel)

How long should the compressor run for? Purchased the fridge yesterday and it is whisper quiet. We run the appliance through an 12v/240v (DC/AC) invertor as we are on stand alone solar and felt it was running quite a long time during last night. Mind you at present it is very hot and humid here west of Casino NSW.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives