2Westinghouse 230L Top Mount WTB2300 Series

4.3

subash v.
subash v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Not a fancy one

A basic fridge with decent storage . Good for a single person or a couple but not for a family with children. Cools well and works efficiently. Noise level is low. Show details
Katherine BanksIllawarra, NSW5 posts
PIXAPDAU7 posts

NICE FRIDGE

Got it recently for only $286 by Govt Appliance Replacement Offer from The Good Guys. So far working fine and I look forward to 7 years use. My old fridge which works well, will be inspected and used again, I just wanted to update the Energy rating from 2.5 to 3.5. Early days, will report back in 6 months with more details how it's going, and maybe new rating, but NICE FRIDGE Show details
Corey R.
Corey R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts
  WTB2300PB

Excellent little fridge

For a small apartment, this little fridge is perfect. For one person, it does the job. Only 230L, so it's extremely lightweight. It has easy adjustable doors for left-sided or right-sided.

Temperature dials are easy to adjust. Never had a problem. Can customize shelves to an extent.

The best feature was probably the ice block tray in the freezer. Twisting the mechanism to release the cubes into a catching bucket. Did however remove the whole piece when needed more space for frozen foods.

If you don't have much space, this refrigerator is perfect!

willow12
willow12MELBOURNE9 posts

Great quality fridge

The fridge itself does the job. It was the first fridge I bought from Appliances Online, and is a decent size for 1 person. For 2, it can get a little crowded if you're not sharing meals (which I am not with my housemate).

The door is quite light though which makes me worry about the construction, but overall it's pretty good quality.

Appliances online were very good, delivering was easy and installing was free.

tsnm
tsnm9 posts

Love Westinghouse fridges

My last one was 320L (still working fine) and then I recently bought this small one. I like these fridges because of their big freezers compared to overall size. It looks great too. I had some issues with fridge not cooling enough initially and I had to throw away some food. But it seems to be working fine now. It's great for 1-2 persons household. And it's quiet!

Ally
AllySydney Surrounds, NSW19 posts
  Verified WTB2300WH

Great little fridge for singles or couples!

I bought this little Westinghouse fridge from Appliances Online when I moved into a new place about a month ago and I am thrilled with it so far.

It's nice and compact to fit in our very tight kitchen space, yet has plenty of room inside to fit all of our groceries. It's very quiet when running, maintains an even temperature, and the glass shelves feel very sturdy and are easy to clean.

There's also plenty of space in the freezer as well as a built-in ice cube maker which is super handy (I hate having to refill ice cube trays for some reason).

I would recommend this fridge as a great option for singles, couples or people living in small apartments without much space.

Rong
RongSydney, NSW24 posts

Good fridge... not outstanding

The size of the fridge fits my apartment quite well. The basic function like cooling is great. Sometimes when the motor (freezer) moves it has some noise. It is not too bad but you can still hear the noise. The energy rating is good too so I think it's a good choice.