LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.8

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (60) · No (46)
  • Battery Life

ptodd256

ptodd256Sydney, NSW

When things go wrong

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$697.00.

LoiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Great Time Saver

I use the LGCordZeroA9 on carpet and tiled floor in my rented unit.It goes easy on both surfaces picking up ground in dirt and dust in the carpet.Its so quick I spend less time vacuuming.Great suction and easy to empty.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$649.00.

D & K

D & KSydney, NSW

Really poor suction

Bought this LG Ultimate vacuum cleaner just end of June and we have been really disappointed with the suction. Have to have multiple strokes in the same area for any dusts to be picked up. The mop itself it quite useless as it still doesn’t seem to wet the floor or mop off the dirt.
Very disappointing as we paid $1200 for it.

Find out how LG CordZero A9 compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

I Looooove this vacuum cleaner!

I got my son to buy me this vacuum cleaner in Australia and send it to me here in New Zealand, as no one sells it here. I read many reviews of many stick vacuums and was set on this one. I love that I can vacuum and mop at the same time. This is the best feature in my opinion, but there are many other things I love about it too.
My one disappointment was that no one would ship it with two batteries and so I only got one and will have to wait until my son can finally come and visit again before I can get the second battery.
Also as there are no stockists here, I am a little worried if something goes wrong. However this was the only one i wanted and as I said before,I LOVE it!

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

SonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Requiring replacement batteries after 2.5 years

I bought the A9MULTI2X in 2018 and paid a lot for it. It worked reasonably well and was very easy to use, especially on floorboards. It was good having 2 batteries. Now, 2.5 years later, I have to replace both batteries. If I'd known this was going to happen, I wouldn't have bought this particular stick vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for A$850.00.

Son

Thank you to Alicia at LG. I have now been offered two free new replacement batteries for the A9MULTI2X. I am very happy about this as this stick vacuum is very handy for doing floorboards in a house. Thanks again.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Great but batteries where not lasting as long but LG was happy to assist.

We bought this product over the Dyson as we had problems with the batteries not lasting. Have had it 18 months and am having issues where the batteries won't even work on full power. We only live in a unit so it should be able to do this area no problem. It was a great vacuum but for the price we expected it to last longer than that.
But we contacted LG and they where happy to assist.
We are very happy with the support and with the product.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$899.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
LG A.LG

Great product when not broken. Bad after sales service.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Ken G.

Ken G.North-West & West coast, TAS

An Expensive Failure

Almost 2 years ago we tossed up between the latest Dyson and the LG A9. The clincher was the second battery so we could the whole house which is average sized. One battery died within 9 months. Replaced under 12 month warranty. The 2 year warranty for the actual cleaner expires next month. The second battery has died and they cost about $50 to replace. The performance has reduced markedly. Cost $850. An expensive failure. Should have spent a few hundred dollars and got the Dyson V11. I cannot recommend the LG A9X2.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for A$850.00.

Emmad92

Emmad92Sydney, NSW

Good vacuum for quick clean

I purchased mine about 5 months ago and haven’t had any issues with it except that it’s only good if u want to quickly clean a room as the batteries longevity is not great and constantly needs to be charged

Purchased in March 2020.

Worst. Vacuum. Ever.

Save your hard earned and spend it on anything BUT this machine. Absolutely no suction. No battery longevity. This is the worst ornament I have ever wasted my money on.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$650.00.

Geeman

GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Vacuum

We were looking for a vacuum that goes with multiple floors and this one suited well. It gives you the option for mop as well and various attachments. It is a bit heavy to use but overall easy to clean and store with the stand.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$900.00.

Powerful

This vacuum cleaner is handy so light weight great suction very portable love the stand that it comes with couldn’t ask for anything more in a cordless vacuum cleaner really

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$599.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood

Loudie

LoudieSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect!!

So we had a Dyson for a number of years and died a month ago ,so I chose to purchase the LG cord zero as I had read some great reviews plus I liked the extra battery, attachments that came with it but I wasn't so sure about the drive mop head as I didn't think I would use it.
I have timber floor throughout my house including bedrooms, and its great! I am so happy with my purchase, the suction is fantastic ,love using the different attachments,but the mop head is wonderful! My floors looked like they have been buffed and were shiny and the fact that it vacuums and mops at the same time means you don't waste time vacuuming first!
Thanks LG!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

Khlo

KhloSydney, NSW

It’s pretty good, but the suction could be better

I bought this vacuum because it has 2 batteries, so longer life while vacuuming. Although it sucks good, but if the canister that holds the dust full or even half full, the suction becomes weak.

It’s good on floor board and tiles, but not great when using it for vacuuming my car.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$799.00.

Sheila T.

Sheila T.Sydney, NSW

Great vacuum but on the heavier side

Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for A$899.00.

Ania

AniaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

We had Dyson for few years and even thought it’s the “go to” for cordless vacuum cleaners there were few things we were not happy with. After a long research we decided to get the Lg Cordzero. 2 months of use and I am very happy. There are so many positive things I can say about this product. It comes with an extra long Battery life, 2 batteries, self standing with a brilliant non mountable bracket where you can attach all your extra heads. It has adjustable Stick handle that kids can also use. We manage to clean our Full house and Battery has never ran out. I’m impressed and am very happy that I decided to go with LG and not Dyson this time. Would definitely recommend as I’ve had only positive experience so far.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee for A$790.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
John T.

John T.North Queensland, QLD

Great cordless Vac

I have owned the A9MULTI cordless vac for 15 months and use it on an almost daily basis.
The multi head is great on all types of floors and it picks up pet hair with ease, the suction is better than my old upright Dyson.
It is a really compact and tidy unit that tucks away nicely in the corner of the laundry and is always powered up and ready for use.
Its also easy to change/clean the filters and maintain the unit.
So much more convenient than dragging out the old corded vac.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$760.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy clean!!!

Powerful and easy cleaning! Have used it on indoor and outdoor tiles primarily, and carpet. Picks up debris very well. A breeze to clean the filter and to empty. Inclusion of multiple attachments and 2x batteries are a plus!

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$679.00.

Karen Isaac

Karen IsaacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product

This works well on both carpet and hard floors, easy to empty, easy and light to use.
Best features are a spare battery, the stand alone stand, so that is does not have to be screwed to the wall. the on /off button so there is no trigger to hold. All of the accessories that came with it are very good especially the mattress head.
I have 2 dogs and cats all live inside, i have a husky and a long hair white cat and it gets rid of all the hair, i have thrown out my plug in large vacuum as this does a much better job. an one of the best things is the washable filter and comes with a spare filter so while one is being washed you can still use it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood