LG CordZero A9

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...
Listing monitored by LG

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (84) · No (59)
  • Battery Life

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Easy to use

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee for $700.00.

Mish
MishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cordless vacuum cleaner!

We have been using this cordless vacuum on carpet, tiles and rugs for nearly a year. It is so light weight to use. Picks up daughter's long hair and doesn't clog or jam the brush head like the Dyson stick. The second battery is fantastic allows you enough time to thoroughly clean the house and not just do a quick crappy vacuum before the battery runs out. We have gone through 2 Dyson animal sticks with various problems, each one replaced under extended warranty. Very happy with the LG. Highly recommend. Worth every cent. Bonus the kids and husband don't mind running around with it as well.

Purchased in August 2020.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The BEST cordless vacuum I’ve ever used

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $719.10.

Swahil
SwahilSydney, NSW

It Sucks! Literally :D

This is one of the best if not the best handheld vacuum cleaners on the market for the price and value. The swappable battery is a lifesaver and allows you to do more with the device compared to its competition. I have been using this vacuum for more than 2 years now on hardwood, tiles and carpets and have never had any issues. The various attachments can be used to clean your car, mattress and hard to reach areas in your house. Recommend it 100%.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

Jess
JessAinslie 2602, ACT

A great vacuum and price!

This is a great stick vacuum! I’m in a wheelchair and it is lightweight compared to others and I am able to use it with ease. I have tiled and carpeted floors and it works great for both. Easy to empty and clean as you can hand wash the filters.

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

LG A.LG

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is Great

I love this stick vacuum I went to replace my old Dyson, I was going to buy another Dyson when the sales man showed me the LG it was better value for money I loved it came with 2 batteries. The suction is just as good as the Dyson and I love all the accessories that were included, I'm more than happy with my purchase.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $649.00.

Abbie006
Abbie006Perth, WA

Life saver!!

Mother of a toddler here. This product is worth every penny! I use it twice or thrice a day or as many times needed. I don’t use my traditional bagged vacuum anymore.it has such good suction power. I use the turbo option on my shaggy rugs and it works very very well. The dual battery is amazing. You can vacuum a whole 3 bed 2 bath unit with them in one go. I use it in my car also. It’s my best purchase ever!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $630.00.

Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.

Best stick vac ever!

Bought this stick vac as I have two long haired cats and carpet and wooden floors. I was not totally convinced of the performance in such a light and simple to use stick vac. I had only the day before used my full sized vac to clean right through my house. WOW, was I amazed at the amount of fine dust and cat fur that was sucked up by this LG Stuck vac- I was totally convinced and utterly amazed. I use it every day for ease of use and outstanding performance. My house has never looked so clean with such little effort!

Purchased in January 2020 for $799.00.

Ned Baxter
Ned Baxter

Fantastic product & super easy to use

I was deciding between buying this model or one of the Dyson stick models for use in our apartment with carpet and wooden floors. Could not fault it at all!

Purchased in January 2021 for $659.00.

milly
millyDarling Downs, QLD

What a disappointment

I’m so dissapointed . I purchased this yesterday then used it for 10 minutes then head would not work what a joke . Can’t believe I spent this much money on this

Purchased in July 2021 at Harvey Norman Big Buys for $650.00.

Claire
ClaireFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Cleaner but Battery Dead Suddenly

This was my first stick cleaner and I have been extremely happy with its performance so far - but then suddenly one of the batteries is completely dead with no warning after 2years 5months of perfect function. This seems quite a short lifespan but having read some other comments it could have been worse. Don’t really have a choice about replacing the battery (despite the cost) having spent so much up front on the vacuum, but I hope I get more than a year out of the replacements which seems to be what other reviewers have experienced!

Purchased in December 2018.

ChristineCentral Queensland, QLD

Now $200 a year for batteries!

I was very happy with my LG A9 CordZero stick vac until it needed a new battery which cost $100 and I was told it would only last 12 months. Only 10 months later it needs another battery so I rang LG only to be told the battery now costs $175 plus postage.
I am one very unhappy customer.

I cannot find the PM

noodlez
noodlezSydney

Great vacuum! Highly recommended. Exceptional after sales support from LG.

Best cordless vacuum we’ve ever purchased. 2 and a half years on it still performs really well on our tiles and timber flooring with daily use. The optional mop attachment works extremely well too, giving that nice squeeky clean feel.
Only until recently did the supplied Powerdrive nozzle start to exhibit signs of failure but this was promptly addressed by LG After Sales Service by sending out a new replacement in 2 days, even though we were 6 months out of warranty! How good is that?!
I have no hesitation in recommending LG for their products and services. 5 stars.

Purchased in October 2018.

Shonny
ShonnyVictoria

Very happy with my purchase. Previously had a Dyson Stick which I used between corded vacuuming.

Quiet stick vacuum which made me think the suction would be poor but it's been the opposite. Great suction and tank is usually always full even when floors don't appear dusty or dirty. I haven't needed to use my corded vacuum since getting the LG A9 Cordzero Kompressor due to it's excellent cleaning capability. Battery life during vacuuming is good, I have a medium sized house. WiFi probably not necessary but still use it anyway. A bit pricey at $975.00 but I hope the manufacturing at this price will reflect on the longevity of life on this vacuum.

Purchased in May 2021 at Harvey Norman for $975.00.

Mandy
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved the operation but disappointed with battery life

I loved this vacuum, purchased 4 years ago. It works well on all floors and is perfectly lightweight. Sadly the first battery died after 2 years and the second has now died. I am no looking at needing to purchase a new vacuum. I just can't by myself another LG at the cost of $900 plus if it is going to die in 4 years.

Purchased in April 2017 for $1,000.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Joanypo
Joanypoasked
CordZero A9

I’ve just purchased a CordZero A9K. The manual says to switch off unit at PowerPoint if you are going on holidays etc but the sales consultant was adamant that you never switch the unit off as that compromises the battery life. There’s so much feedback re battery failure so I’d like the correct answer from the manufacturer if possible.

Christine

I don't have an answer specifically but if you haven't used your machine yet, I would recommend that you return it.
Do you realise that your batteries will cost you about $200 per year. I am selling mine and I have bought a far more financially practical one. I have no issue with the machine itself. I have had it for two years, never unplugged it when I went away and it has never failed BUT $200 a year for batteried - no thank you.

Howard Williamsasked
CordZero A9

I am wanting know if there is an easy way to get the cannister cover back on. Mine has come off. It has 2 lugs on each side that look like they slip in but they are very hard to manouvre and as they are plastic I do not want to force them as the may break. I have been in touch with LG and they want me to send the whole thing back (large parcel) and I do not live anywhere near the repair place. I would prefer if possible a clue as to how to get this back together as without the lid the unit is useless. Many Thanks in advance

Christine

Since it is faulty you have the perfect reason to ask for a refund. Do you realise that the batteries cost around $200 per year. If you can get rid of it, do it now.

Howard Williams

Hi Christine as mine is still under warranty I took it to a fix place and it is now okay.

Carissa clout
Carissa cloutasked
CordZero A9

Why is the battery light flashing on the vacuum whilst I'm trying to vacuum? Also my vacuum won't suck and I have cleaned the filters etc.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $884.00$749.00$834.00$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual