LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9ADVANCED, A9Master2X, A9MULTI, A9MULTI2X, A9PETNBED and 2 more

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loved it.. now disappointed

Its a great vacuum BUT now i have a serious problem one battery won't charge the other only runs for a couple of minutes on low setting. I have been in touch with LG 26 August and they advised will send a replacement battery. . Just rung again now asking WHERE IS IT well nobody can tell me if it's sent or not.
With all the cordless vacs around now buy a cheaper one. You could buy 5 or 6 vacuums for the price of this one.

Purchased in August 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $700.00.

Floor Type Wood

Do yourself a favour - Buy a Dyson!

My husband purchased this vacuum cleaner I. May 2018 from Harvey Norman at the Supacentre. From the beginning I thought it was pretty average as i would always have to go over an area multiple times to get it tidy. However, the battery very quickly started to fade and by January this year, it was down to 5 minutes between each full charge. It’s now down to about 45 seconds, so I’ve given up and just started using my dust buster.

Not the best result for a $700 vacuum!

I’ll be buying a Dyson.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $700.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Fantastic

Used first time today - extra battery great as first battery ran out. Mop attachment brought timber floors up beautifully. Gets under furniture really well, extension brilliant as I am tall. I found it easy and light to use. Cleaned dog hair off rug no problems. Very happy so far

Purchased in August 2019 at Domayne NSW, Kotara for $1,049.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Great Vacuum but the battery life is atrocious!

This is a great vacuum don't get me wrong, it vacumms very well. The batteries are however are a different story. At the start they would vacuum for at least 20 minutes and after a few months you will only get a minute out of each battery. Absolutely terrible battery life even when on charge all the time. I have two batteries, however struggle to vacuum my small house with two.

Purchased in September 2018 for $900.00.

Fantastic, pleasure to use

Absolutely love this item, so easy to use, just click on, click off different heads.
The main head I use is the wash and vacuum. I have large areas with hard wood flooring this item makes that task twice as quick with so much ease. The carpet head is also very powerful picking up fluff and cotton very easily, again this is done with so much ease. All three heads just glide so easily over the surfaces they are designed for. A big plus also is how easy it is to clean the dust chamber.
Very happy with this product .

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

LOVE IT

I have had three Dysons and this vacuum is outstanding. The attachments and stand is really convenient and the quality of the dust suction is really good. The turbo function is excellent and it is quite easy to clean. Make sure you wash out all the bits so the suction is good but this is usual. The additional battery is essential and allows me to clean my big home.

Purchased in June 2018 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $799.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Best hand held vacuum ever

I have tiles and carpet at home and this cordless vacuum cleans both surfaces so well! I would never try another vacuum brand - the ease of removing hair and dirt makes this product my favorite!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Fantastic Vacuum, Extra Battery is a Bonus!

I have used this vacuum for approx. 6 months, and couldn’t be happier! Although it’s expensive, I was finally swayed by the dual batteries and the constant-on button, removing the need to hold a trigger to use it.

The dual batteries have been a constant bonus, as I find myself running the vacuum at a higher power whilst using it on the carpeted stairs (made easier with the adjustable shaft) and the other carpeted areas. The free-standing charging station has also been very handy, constantly charging the second battery.

I have found it very well suited for hard surfaces, and whilst it cleans carpet quite well, it doesn’t provide a comprehensive deep clean on carpets (which is to be expected given the vacuums’ small size).

The vacuum is quiet whilst running which we’ve found very helpful for our cats, as our previous corded vacuum was very loud.

Overall, I have found this vacuum to exceed our expectations. It is expensive, which is the only reason for a 4/5 star rating, though I’ve found myself recommending it to family and friends.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $775.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

BRILLIANT

We bought the LG cordzero with 2 batteries after our drag along vac retired.
We use this cordless on every floor in the house from timber in the kitchen to carpet in the living areas & all the tiled floors and don't change the head it's BRILLIANT and just cleans it all, under furniture it easily gets into every nook and cranny, even the car gets done now. We have a 5 old month beagle so dog hair and everything she drags in from digging up the flowers is quickly cleaned up.

The second battery means the house always gets finished & with me being a mere-male it's turbo on all the way, get excellent battery run time with quick recharging. Since i retired this has become my job even though i whinge how hard it is ( falls on deaf ears ) doing the floors is a real breeze.
The boss is happy and i am earning browny points faster than i lose them.

Thanks LG it's our first product from you and now will look for your brand with confidence for our next purchase. Cheers

Purchased in January 2019 for $799.00.

You little Beauty!

Had this vac for 2 weeks now and couldn't be happier! Light to carry up and down the townhouse stairs and enough suction on a regular setting to pull up several barrels of fine dust from the old carpet. Also does a great job on the lino and wood flooring. The selection of tools is also a plus. Only reason for a 4 star instead of a 5 is that it should have a bigger collection barrel. Would definitely recommend this stick vac to anyone who finds a large vac a challenge but expects a good cleaning result.

Great performer. Love it!

The LG Cordzero Stick has demonstrated strong suction and has performed really well to clean a large 4 bedroom house. The vacuum stores neatly away on the wall and has 2 batteries which both charge whilst in storage. The batteries last about 20mins each on low or approx 10mins on high. I have never run out of battery and only swapped once or twice without a problem. The vacuum has 2 levels of suction and motorised heads for floor boards or tiles and carpet.The only nuisance would be the need to change heads but I don't find it a problem at all. I have pets, a cat and dogs, and the vacuum easily and successfully collects the pet hair which you can't see with the naked eye. Its amazing just how much it collects in the filter. The filter and motorised heads are also easy to clean. I was originally buying another brand however I am really happy with my choice of LG and would recommend to family and friends.

Does the job with ease

Great lightweight cordless vac. Vacuums hard floors and carpets with ease.
My Grandaughter ( who is 6 ) loves using it and can't wait to show me how much dirt has been vacuumed up.
The 2 batteries are good value although 1 is plenty for most jobs.
It only has a small collection bin so you must empty it fairly regularly.
If you let it get too full you have to take the filter out to get all the fluff out.
It is definitely easier to use for smaller jobs than getting out the electric powered machine.
Keep an eye on special pricing as at full price it is expensive.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Online Store for $629.00.

Great for People with Arthritis

When you have Arthritis in your hands , you are challenged, in more ways than you can imagine.

This Cordless stick vac is great . It does’t have a trigger, theirs an off / on button, so you don’t have to hold anything on or down .

Extending , changing heads are easy as well, even emptying the canister isn’t that painful.

I’m not saying it’s painfree , nothing is , but when you want to or have to vacuum, this makes it a little less painful.

Keep a look out for specials , I received a box of attachments and 12 bottles of wine FREE
Win win here

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Floor Type Wood

2 battries makes this really amazing.

I was completely done with stupid cords. We are living in a wireless age. I completely got rid of my large corded Dyson and switched to this. We have luxury vinyl planks and I would only recommend this with hard floors. Works really well cleaning the car too.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

Floor Type Linoleum

Amazing!

So pleased when my husband bought the cordless vacuum, so easy to use, no messy cords to drag along and the spare battery helps to get the whole house done!

totally converted!!

Since purchasing maybe a month ago,I have used this every single day and it continues to amaze me! Where do I start? It looks great and it comes with everything you will ever need - a stand,2 batteries' carpet head, hard floor head, mop head, spare filter, spare mop pads, crevice tool, brush tool and we were lucky enough to get an extra tool kit which even has a mattress cleaning head and a brush that bends over which is great for ceiling fans...This vacuum is so easy to use, it has a power button with 3 speeds (no annoying trigger!) and is very light (2.7kg) and easy to hold and manoeuvre with a telescopic pole so it suits everyone.It has a nice quality feel and all the attachments just click on and off with ease.The filters are just washed in water and its easy to empty the canister which holds a surprising amount.Having said all that, the best thing is the performance!!! I have owned 3 dysons so I am used to a quality vacuum, in fact I have a barrel dyson that I haven't used once since we got this one.The heads are motorised so they just glide along the floor,I vacuumed my bedroom the day before getting this with my mums small Dyson and the LG filled the canister with dust! Its amazing the stuff this thing picks up! It will pickup bigger items too as the hole is pretty big, which is great.The hard floor tool is a super soft roller that is great on tiles but would be perfect with delicate timber floors and the mop head is a game changer! We have a large house with a LOT of tiles, now it takes half the time, because the Corzero mops and vacuums at the same time!!! I call it mopuuming! We did a lot of research before buying and it was the Dyson V11 or this one and Im so glad we went with the LG! Did I mention it has 2 batteries? Goes flat? no worries, just snap in the other battery and keep going...although I do get ONE HOUR out of one battery! The hard floors etc I only use the lowest setting, carpets the middle setting, and I haven't had to use the highest one yet, which i think would be good if you broke a glass etc...I wasn't convinced a stick vacuum would be enough as we have a large, messy,2 story house but I can do the whole house house, literally top to bottom with both batteries (which charge really fast too).All in all, could not be happier! Thanks LG

Better than a Dyson

This is easy to use and you only have to turn it on and don’t have to hold the button like a Dyson. Battery charge is easy and if you need to replace the battery is a simple not like Dyson. Over the years I have purchased 5 Dyson vacuum cleaners because we have a two storey house. What really annoys me is that each model is not interchangeable with the parts so I have bought separate boxes so that I don’t get confused with the accessories. The only difference with the LG models is extra accessories. I didn’t go for the top model because I didn’t need the function. The only problem with it the LG is the emptying function, but you do get use to it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $624.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Excellent model, great value & price

Carpet, rugs, tiles and timber polished floor boards.
Performance on all surfaces, really satisfied, better than expected. Really happy with the ease of disposing of dust/dirt unit and cleaning of vacuum filter system

Purchased in September 2018 at Betta Home Living for $884.00.

My New Best House Applicance

I was staying at my daughters in Qld and loved the ease of using her LG vacuum cleaner daily to clean up after too messy (but adorable) grandkids. When I got home I decided to get one myself. I"ve gone from hating vacuuming to loving it - I've gone from vacuuming once in a while to using my LG cordless stick at least twice a week. I have wooden floors, rugs and carpet in bedrooms. My LG glides over all surfaces with ease. It is easy to empty and I've never had to use the spare battery it came with once. I live near the beach so sand comes with my regular visits there. I can take off the stick and use it as a hand vacuum with an attachment it came with in my vehicle too. I have had mine for 8 months now and love it more and more and my partner is looking at getting one. No more long cords and pulling along a cumbersome heavy vacuum that damaged my wall & kitchen cupboard corners. I am one more than happy customer; as is my daughter.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Best in the market. Hard floor, pet or carpet. Sucks everything..everywhere..

Good suction. Value for money. I have a wooden floor in the drawing room, tiles in the kitchen ans carpet in the bedroom. Works absolutely fine. Not overrated like otger big names.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Do you guys turn off the charger after your A9 is fully charged? Can't find the answer in the manual to determine if the charger is a smart one. Ideally a smart charger would stop charging after the battery is full (and not provide a trickle charge which reduces the life of the battery). I see the in the Dyson v11 FAQ that it was designed so you can leave the charger on.
Hi Mik 23, yes I do have my LG on charge all the time as I use it continually during the day. Plus it is always ready whenever I need it. The easy pick up and use of the LG vacuum is one of the reasons I brought it, have had it now nearly 5 months and still love it.Thanks Lynn, have you noticed any degradation in the battery life by leaving it on the charger?

Why would my lg vacuum of only months old make a crackling noise when I turn it off please?
Perhaps there is some debris in the dustbin that's just rustling around? Or is it coming from the motor? The unit has a 10 year warranty on the motor if you think there is an issue with it.I clean it regulary, it is coming from the motor - not having much luck with the warranty as it's been in twice for this problem...… Thank-youThat's concerning. I will let you know if ours develops the problem.

I've had my vacuum for about 6 months and recently it has begun to speed up for 5-10 seconds and then go back to normal speed. It's as though it's switching in and out of turbo mode, even though I'm not using the turbo function. I'm wondering if this is a precursor to a major problem and if so, what can I do about it? Apart from that issue, I'm very happy with it.
Hi Ken i am a owner of one of these & not a company person, however due to having a holiday rental home we seem to end up a few buying new vac's. Plus i like Product Review where people can help on another. Take it back as soon as you experience any problem LG i my experience have good after sales service so give them a call and am sure they will advise how they can best solve your problem. Cheers

LG CordZero A9MULTI2XLG CordZero A9MULTILG CordZero A9PETNBED2XLG CordZero A9PETNBEDLG CordZero A9Master2XLG CordZero A9ULTIMATELG CordZero A9ADVANCED
CategoryStick Vacuum CleanersStick Vacuum CleanersStick Vacuum CleanersStick Vacuum CleanersStick Vacuum Cleaners and Handheld Vacuum CleanersStick Vacuum Cleaners and Handheld Vacuum CleanersStick Vacuum Cleaners and Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $884.00$749.00$834.00$699.00$999.00$1,199.00$1,099.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
Power SourceBatteryBatteryBatteryBatteryBatteryBatteryBattery
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts) 140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual