LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.7

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (64) · No (49)
  • Battery Life

Angeli V.

Angeli V.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't imagine not having duo battery charger.

This vacuum has the power of a corded vacuum in a hand-held. Not super loud for the power it delivers. Would rate 5 stars if it could be left standing without a stand. Though still one of my best investment in home appliances.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$999.00.

pawan

pawanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for 3 months

I bought this product in July 2020, it was good, but suddenly it’s motor stopped working. I went to good guys from where I bought it but it doesn’t have any replacement warranty just the repairable but if they repair how long it gonna work may be another 3 months. So I strongly recommend DO NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT. I don’t know when it gonna come back. I can’t survive without vacuum so I have to spend money again to buy this. I will update again you guys once I got response from LG. At present bad experience with LG and good guys.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$650.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Sucked in

Sucked inGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't live without it

I was vacuuming and last week and then the battery stopped the motor, I diligently replaced with another LG battery and now the whole unit has stopped. I am most unhappy as I cannot live without it. I did expect the two batteries to last much longer. I actually do not beleive that it is battery trouble, I think it is the motor but I am not an engineer ! What should I do? Can't take it back to shop in Melbourne as shops are not open. Where is the LG service centre in Melbourne? Tried calling LG but could not get through to anyone. I threw out the box so I don't have all the specific details that are on the box like model number and my receipt details were stuck on there too. I just want my silver stick vac to work again. :(

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for A$750.00.

Andree MansourSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor suction disappointing product

I bought the LG Cord ZeronA9 vac stick in May 2020 from Harvey Norman. It has poor suction and have to go over and over same areas but still very weak suction. Took it back into retailer to complain. They told me to clean filters every time I use it as it is " a high maintenance vac stick" .Have been cleaning filters but it makes no difference. Won't be buying LG again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Andree Mansour

Yes but what are you going to do for me? I am a dissatisfied customer with a virtually useless product which I paid around $700 for.

Excellent cordless vacuum

sss140

sss140Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great at first but unfortunately didn't last

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for A$689.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles

kerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vac but wish the catcher held more

This is an amazing product, pulls things from the carpet i didn't even know was hiding in it. Battery time lasts long enough for a quick rip around, wish it maybe had 20minutes longer, as I use it on high speed. Also wish the catcher held more , as I need to empty it a few times.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$599.00.

PeterB

PeterB

Dyson Killer

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

ptodd256

ptodd256Sydney, NSW

When things go wrong

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$697.00.

Loi

LoiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Great Time Saver

I use the LGCordZeroA9 on carpet and tiled floor in my rented unit.It goes easy on both surfaces picking up ground in dirt and dust in the carpet.Its so quick I spend less time vacuuming.Great suction and easy to empty.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$649.00.

D & K

D & KSydney, NSW

Really poor suction

Bought this LG Ultimate vacuum cleaner just end of June and we have been really disappointed with the suction. Have to have multiple strokes in the same area for any dusts to be picked up. The mop itself it quite useless as it still doesn’t seem to wet the floor or mop off the dirt.
Very disappointing as we paid $1200 for it.

LG A.LG

I Looooove this vacuum cleaner!

I got my son to buy me this vacuum cleaner in Australia and send it to me here in New Zealand, as no one sells it here. I read many reviews of many stick vacuums and was set on this one. I love that I can vacuum and mop at the same time. This is the best feature in my opinion, but there are many other things I love about it too.
My one disappointment was that no one would ship it with two batteries and so I only got one and will have to wait until my son can finally come and visit again before I can get the second battery.
Also as there are no stockists here, I am a little worried if something goes wrong. However this was the only one i wanted and as I said before,I LOVE it!

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles

SonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Requiring replacement batteries after 2.5 years

I bought the A9MULTI2X in 2018 and paid a lot for it. It worked reasonably well and was very easy to use, especially on floorboards. It was good having 2 batteries. Now, 2.5 years later, I have to replace both batteries. If I'd known this was going to happen, I wouldn't have bought this particular stick vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for A$850.00.

Son

Thank you to Alicia at LG. I have now been offered two free new replacement batteries for the A9MULTI2X. I am very happy about this as this stick vacuum is very handy for doing floorboards in a house. Thanks again.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Great but batteries where not lasting as long but LG was happy to assist.

We bought this product over the Dyson as we had problems with the batteries not lasting. Have had it 18 months and am having issues where the batteries won't even work on full power. We only live in a unit so it should be able to do this area no problem. It was a great vacuum but for the price we expected it to last longer than that.
But we contacted LG and they where happy to assist.
We are very happy with the support and with the product.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$899.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
LG A.LG

Great product when not broken. Bad after sales service.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Ken G.North-West & West coast, TAS

An Expensive Failure

Almost 2 years ago we tossed up between the latest Dyson and the LG A9. The clincher was the second battery so we could the whole house which is average sized. One battery died within 9 months. Replaced under 12 month warranty. The 2 year warranty for the actual cleaner expires next month. The second battery has died and they cost about $50 to replace. The performance has reduced markedly. Cost $850. An expensive failure. Should have spent a few hundred dollars and got the Dyson V11. I cannot recommend the LG A9X2.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for A$850.00.

Emmad92

Emmad92Sydney, NSW

Good vacuum for quick clean

I purchased mine about 5 months ago and haven’t had any issues with it except that it’s only good if u want to quickly clean a room as the batteries longevity is not great and constantly needs to be charged

Purchased in March 2020.

Worst. Vacuum. Ever.

Save your hard earned and spend it on anything BUT this machine. Absolutely no suction. No battery longevity. This is the worst ornament I have ever wasted my money on.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$650.00.

Geeman

GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Vacuum

We were looking for a vacuum that goes with multiple floors and this one suited well. It gives you the option for mop as well and various attachments. It is a bit heavy to use but overall easy to clean and store with the stand.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$900.00.

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

Pamela Masked

CordZero A9

Can the LG model A9 stick vacuum be used on Bamboo wooden floors? Some other makes are reported to scratch wooden floors. I want to buy one stick cordless vacuum for wooden floors and thick pile carpets on stairs and floors. Appreciate your feedback. Pamela.

kerry

I wouldn't use it on wooden floors its turbo brush may scratch

Pamela M

Thanks Kerry, I’ll have to rethink my purchase for a more expensive vacuum stick with a wooden floor attachment.

Rod

The next model up comes with a HARD FLOOR BRUSH, this is a soft felt like pad roller and shouldn't scratch wooden floors. I suggest you check it out at a retailer

LBD

LBDasked

CordZero A9

The motor in the carpet cleaner attachment is no longer working - any ideas how to fix? My husband took it apart and could find nothing wrong with it.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$884.00A$749.00A$834.00A$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual