LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9Master2X, A9MULTI2X, A9MULTI, etc...

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jayne S.

Jayne S.Sydney, NSW

Don't Even Think About It!

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee for $999.00.

Paul H

Paul HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $649.00.

podikor

podikorGold Coast

Excellent Vacuum

I am a long-time Dyson user and always loved it. I chose LG this time because it comes with an extra battery. LG seems to clean slightly better and hairs do not get stuck in the head either. So far I have been really pleased with the product!

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $680.00.

mabajhac

mabajhacHunter Region, NSW

worst vacuum ive ever used

I spent over 600 dollars on this and i have to say it is terrible it has not great suction but gladly it has a turbo button which you use quite frequently but then i also spend more time unblocking the thing than i actually do vacuuming it is a real nightmare it constantly gets blocked at the inlet and its not through anything large it just has a shocking design ive had better 50 dollar items from cheap retailers believe me i dont even have carpets i have floor boards maybe its ok on carpet but if i wanted another vacuum cleaner it would not be one of these it is garbage

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Floor Type Wood

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I expected

Excellent vacuum. Better than I expected. Great on tiles and carpet. It picks up fine dust and hair so easily. Has so many attachments and the spare battery is great. (Although I havent had to use it yet!) There are 3 speeds however I only use it on the second speed as this seems to be effective enough. I now only use this vacuum and have given my corded vacuum away! Highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $750.00.

Duddles mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would buy again and highly recommend for price and efficiency

I use this on both tiled and carpet floors, comes with attachment for doing your car etc. Also has a floor stand great if your renting as you wouldn't need to put holes in the wall. Also holds spare battery.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $679.00.

Sahar M.saharwem@yahoo.com

Cleaning is fun with this vacuum cleaner!

I cannot believe how efficient and easy to use this cleaner is!
The secret is in the electricaly rollong head that aids the vacuuming.
Although I almost finish cleanning the house with one battery, the two batteries are essential. It is great to have a spare battery just in case.
Now I cannot imagine going back to the hussle of my old bulky VC.
I love it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bing Lee for $644.00.

campbell.mckenzie

campbell.mckenziePerth, WA

Good cordless vacuum

This vacuum is quite good. The suction is ok and the battery life is ok too. The filtration is excellent and the noise level is not too bad. When cleaning with the powered head attachments, it performs very well.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $900.00.

Tam P.

Tam P.Perth, WA

Great motor, disappointing casing quality :(

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $800.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
pont67

pont67AU

Good array of features

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

jj17

jj17Victoria

USELESS IN THE CAR

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Do yourself a favour and buy it!

Had this vacuum for well over a year and it's the best thing. I worked were I sold both this and the Dyson and I'd always recommend. Forget the ear squealing noise, the lg is quieter. No hand cramps from holding the trigger it's just press and go. Battery run out, no drama put in the other one! Great for rental properties with the stand and properties with pets.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $699.00.

Douggie

Douggie

Great upgrade from Dyson

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $679.00.

kathy

kathyKIAMA

Loved it.. now disappointed

Its a great vacuum BUT now i have a serious problem one battery won't charge the other only runs for a couple of minutes on low setting. I have been in touch with LG 26 August and they advised will send a replacement battery. . Just rung again now asking WHERE IS IT well nobody can tell me if it's sent or not.
With all the cordless vacs around now buy a cheaper one. You could buy 5 or 6 vacuums for the price of this one.

Purchased in August 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $700.00.

Floor Type Wood
ACS

ACSSydney, NSW

Do yourself a favour - Buy a Dyson!

My husband purchased this vacuum cleaner I. May 2018 from Harvey Norman at the Supacentre. From the beginning I thought it was pretty average as i would always have to go over an area multiple times to get it tidy. However, the battery very quickly started to fade and by January this year, it was down to 5 minutes between each full charge. It’s now down to about 45 seconds, so I’ve given up and just started using my dust buster.

Not the best result for a $700 vacuum!

I’ll be buying a Dyson.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $700.00.

Steven Bull

Steven BullCooranbong

Fantastic

Used first time today - extra battery great as first battery ran out. Mop attachment brought timber floors up beautifully. Gets under furniture really well, extension brilliant as I am tall. I found it easy and light to use. Cleaned dog hair off rug no problems. Very happy so far

Purchased in August 2019 at Domayne NSW, Kotara for $1,049.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Great Vacuum but the battery life is atrocious!

This is a great vacuum don't get me wrong, it vacumms very well. The batteries are however are a different story. At the start they would vacuum for at least 20 minutes and after a few months you will only get a minute out of each battery. Absolutely terrible battery life even when on charge all the time. I have two batteries, however struggle to vacuum my small house with two.

Purchased in September 2018 for $900.00.

LynnSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic, pleasure to use

Absolutely love this item, so easy to use, just click on, click off different heads.
The main head I use is the wash and vacuum. I have large areas with hard wood flooring this item makes that task twice as quick with so much ease. The carpet head is also very powerful picking up fluff and cotton very easily, again this is done with so much ease. All three heads just glide so easily over the surfaces they are designed for. A big plus also is how easy it is to clean the dust chamber.
Very happy with this product .

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Kerri5

Kerri5South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT

I have had three Dysons and this vacuum is outstanding. The attachments and stand is really convenient and the quality of the dust suction is really good. The turbo function is excellent and it is quite easy to clean. Make sure you wash out all the bits so the suction is good but this is usual. The additional battery is essential and allows me to clean my big home.

Purchased in June 2018 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $799.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Sarah Elali

Sarah ElaliSydney, NSW

Best hand held vacuum ever

I have tiles and carpet at home and this cordless vacuum cleans both surfaces so well! I would never try another vacuum brand - the ease of removing hair and dirt makes this product my favorite!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

Nadine R.asked

Does hair get entangled coz i dont like manually removing hair. Corded vacs dont have this issue

Duddles mum

I haven't had a problem with hair getting caught but I have a short haired dog but all the girls in our family have long hair and so far no dramas at all

Hi dear
No, it doesn't get entangled when I used multi and hard floor heads.

Nadine R.

Thank you. Most likely I'll go in for the LG.

Simone L.

Simone L.asked

My LG9 Stick makes a speed up noise and then cuts out in 10 seconds. Can you help?

Mik23asked

Do you guys turn off the charger after your A9 is fully charged? Can't find the answer in the manual to determine if the charger is a smart one. Ideally a smart charger would stop charging after the battery is full (and not provide a trickle charge which reduces the life of the battery).

I see the in the Dyson v11 FAQ that it was designed so you can leave the charger on.

Lynn

Hi Mik 23, yes I do have my LG on charge all the time as I use it continually during the day.
Plus it is always ready whenever I need it. The easy pick up and use of the LG vacuum is one of the reasons I brought it, have had it now nearly 5 months and still love it.

Mik23

Thanks Lynn, have you noticed any degradation in the battery life by leaving it on the charger?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives