LG CordZero R9MASTER

LG CordZero R9MASTER

MPN: R9MASTER

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.1

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (2)
  • System Errors Never (1), Occasionally (2), Often (1) and Every time (3)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Maria D. P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RUBBISH!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

TPC

TPCPerth, WA

Terrible, If I could give zero I would.

Terrible. If I could give zero I would. We were so happy with our previous roboking but this thing is useless. we have had nothing but trouble with it. Took it back to Harvey Norman Malaga(Manager was beyond rude and dismissive) They sent it away to LG and it came back weeks later saying there was no fault. Now 12 months on its even worse. Wont charge, doesnt turn on and when it does it turns off 2 minutes in. We have run diagnostics but you cant smart diagnose it as the battery is dead?! Useless, and just want our money back to purchase a product that does the job, as for $1600 I would expect a working fit for purpose product, and not this very expensive door stop.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,600.00.

Olga B.

Olga B.

Doesn't clean corners and edges as well as Roboking did

Comparing to old LG Roboking this robot definitely is smarter, suction power on carpets is amazing, navigation - good enough, it's almost never gets stuck, what was the main issue with my Roboking.
But it was a big mistake to remove rotating brushes from the front in this model. Perhaps its better for carpets but leaves dirt on floating boards.
Also no attached wipe function anymore, floors looked much better after it.
With the price tag almost twice more than my old Roboking, it's quite disappointing.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero R9MASTER compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

I feel this was more of a dustpan than a vacuum

it was used on 95% carpet floorings and 5% tiles
I find this vacuum was more like a dustpan,
However, It is great as a security camera when you’re not home, you can control and see in live view the vacuum from your phone (as long as it is running) .
I much prefer a manual vacuum not a robot one. (I don’t use it anymore so it’s just sitting in my cupboard)

I wouldn’t recommend this

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in April 2019 at Domayne ACT, Fyshwick.

Yen

YenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is what I was looking for. I cannot live without it

I have been using it for a year now. The battery still can last for 2 hours each time. It is clean like the normal vacuum cleaner. I always put all the chairs next to the wall so it can clean under the chairs and table easily. It can be set up to clean all the edges that other round robot vacuum cleaners cannot do. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Cianna C.

Cianna C.South East Queensland, QLD

The LG-R9 is the best robotic cleaner available!

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,699.00.

TPC

TPCPerth, WA

Very disappointed, want my money back!

This has not cleaned properly since day 1. We have had an LG Roboking previously which worked well and cleaned corners really well. We bought this based on the assumption it was the most expensive and therefore better quality, however we wee sorely mistaken. It has been garbage, never finds its way back to the home station. We were told to do the firmware upgrade which has actually made things worse and the cleaner does not know where its going. Will be going to consumer protection as this is clearly not fit for purpose, unless the purpose is a $1400 paper weight.

Purchased in March 2019.

Michelle

MichelleNew South Wales

Does not clean entire house.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,600.00.

RealityCheck

RealityCheckVictoria

The future is Here

Intelligent and powerful robot. Suction power is as good as stick vacuums. Unlike its predecessors or competitors, this robot rarely gets stuck or lost. Capable of mapping all rooms in your house for cleaning only specific areas. You can control it through your mobile phones or google assistant. Worth the price.

Purchased in April 2019.

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero R9MASTER compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

nothappyJan04

nothappyJan04MELBOURNE

NOT GREAT

JaneDasked

Why do you provide no service paperwork to customers? This is against Australian consumer law.

Maria D. P.

I am about to take legal action against LG and this is one of the things I will be raising with them.

JaneD

They never provided me with any paperwork of what services they performed on my vac, if any. Then they told me they don’t want anything to do with refunding or fixing it after the 3rd time and video footage. Never buying LG again

Display Name

Display Nameasked

I have a couple of questions: How do you change/set the time on the R9Master? I can’t set a schedule because the time is wrong and can’t find any information on how to set it to the correct time.
After initially mapping the house quite well and returning to base reasonably easily, it now can’t seem to find base without going all over the house trying to find it. Sometimes it ends up directly in front of base but then turns away and keeps searching for it all over the place. Sometimes it eventually finds it, other times it runs out of power a couple of meters away, facing the wall or table leg. It’s very infuriating watching it! I was under the impression that it got better at finding its way after a few days, but it seems the opposite is happening. Is it faulty or just a bit rubbish?

Andrew

Andrewasked

How good is this vacuum for dog hair on floor boards ?

Meelis J.
Meelis J.

Mate I have German Shepard, short hair and R9 is useless. Dirt inlet port is way to small for anything but dust. Just clogs up. Big regrets with this machine

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners