MPNs: KHLGK10201716TTN and LGK430DSY

Super Slow

Got this phone for my birthday. Run somewhat smoothly at first, but eventually it slowed down drastically. Just to open a photo, it took around 30 sec. The battery life was also horrible. Did not last even half a day without charging. The turn-on button had to be pressed multiple times just for it to turn on. This phone also freezes at random times. I found that this was not a problem with just this phone but most of LG's low-end phones. The only upside of this phone is a decent camera.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $225.00.

Rubbish

Useless pieces of crap paid $250 its probably worth $20 . Home button at the back stopped working after 3 weeks. Phoneisso slow freezes and battery life is low have to charge it continuously through out the day. And the service keeps going to no service have to take the sim card out and reinvest.

Purchased in April 2018 for $250.00.

Good Brand Great Value

I've had this mobile phone for a couple of months now. There's always great deals on this phone so I was hesitant at first but am glad I made the purchase. It has everything on there and is able to store alot of content without delays or anything else playing up. Good value. No complaints so far

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Affordable smartphone

Got this phone for more than a year now and still working well. I like the screen size of 5.3" and the rubberised back cover. However, I am not satisfied with the battery life and processing speed. Given its size, the 2300 mAh battery seems to be not enough and would not last a day. It has octacore cpu but not enough ram to support it, thus, slows down a lot in multitasking.

Would NOT recommend this phone

I purchased two K10's and one K8 for my family last year. So far one K10 has died, it will power up ok but will not recognise the sim card so cannot make or receive any calls, and yes, I have switched around all the sim cards to confirm this. Now the second K10 is cutting out during calls, this is how the problem with the first one started so it looks as if it is on the way out as well. Another problem is the phone will unlock itself in my pocket while walking around (even with a difficult enter code) and then opens apps or camera by itself so I often end up with a large number of pictures or videos of the inside of my workshirt pocket or regularly have people telling me the torch is on, I had to delete the flashlight app as it was happening so regularly.
I have had a lot of LG mobiles over the years and initially bought the K10 for the dual sim capability but this is now defunct with the K10 as all Australian carriers have moved to the 4G network.
Summary: As a long term LG user I wouldn't recommend the K10 to anyone, funnily enough my wife's K8 has never had a problem.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Good for the dual sim but battery is mediocre

I used this phone when I went overseas so the dual sim was practical. I did not have to remove my Australian sim. However, the battery does not last long. Camera takes good photos. The phone was easy to use as you can expect from an android phone. The price is as expected.

Display-Fast WiFi-enabled Phone

I needed something with a 5 or so inch screen, internet display-fast and inexpensive so that I can view Youtube, Facebook, search fast on JB HIFI for blu-ray movies, CD albums and Xbox One games, especially Google's email service, map of local suburb locations besides it's handy search website. Time and Date, Weather of local suburb where I live southeast Melbourne is accurate.
Barely $200 that also included shipment/ courier costs from Hong Kong's Android Enjoyed, even though organizing to get the phone packaged took more than 4 weeks because of other customer orders in the queue, there was constant email update from them and I kept replying the same email to let them know that I can stay patient but no longer than 2 months, and the phone arrived in Australia no later than 6 weeks in good condition.
Charged the phone using the USB cable into Crest 4-plug power board that has a USB slot. Can also recharge the phone using Xbox accessory battery recharge usb cable to my Xbox One S 500GB console while playing game or browsing website on my TV.
It has 4G when subscribed with Amaysim for 1GB $10 per month unlimited calls/text. Sound from 3.5mm headphone socket for my product-reviewed expensive wireless Sennheiser headphones when listening to Spotify while using Amaysim is excellent now that the phone is already 2 years old.

Purchased in May 2017 at Android Enjoyed for $199.00.

Reliable smart phone

This phone is great for most of the smart phone functions and the price is reasonable. Great for private-business people and students. Easy navigation and settings that are tailored to the LG experience. For the health conscious there is a setting for power walking, running, weight and hydration (keeping fit)

RUBBISH

LG K10 is a piece of rubbish.
Centre of touch screen too insensitive and the online user guide does not provide any help.
Very frustrating.- impossible to setup email accounts, contact names and numbers.
Many hours wasted trying to setup..
Have given up and will purchase another phone - not LG
Do not buy!

Reliable budget priced phone

The LGK10 is a good choice, if you are looking for a reliable phone in the budget price range. The screen size is large enough to read everything clearly and fits nicely in your pocket.
It is slimline & light to hold. The display on the screen is easy to navigate with items appearing in logical order. It has dual SIM card slots, especially handy for going overseas. The battery charges quickly and lasts all day. The 2 things that are not so good - the camera does not take clear pictures at night, even with the flash on. And sometimes the phone screen will freeze and not recognize touch, so you have to turn it off & restart which always fixes this issue. But it's a rare occurrence. Overall, this is a good phone for a person who doesn't need a high quality camera feature but wants a reliable phone with standard features.

Good buy for the price

The phone has a solid build and has managed to withstand some falls in the time i've had it. Performance-wise it's not amazing but definitely mangaeable as a daily use phone, the GPS isn't that great and has let me down a couple of times in critical situations, overall it was a good buy though.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

There is no way this phone is 13mp.

The camera on the K10 is supposed to be 13mp, it is more like 3.2mp. I took the same photo with a Samsung galaxy s5, and the Lg came out dark and grainy, where as the photo with the s5 was brilliant. The Cubot chinese camera that is also 13mp, the photo was brtter than both the other phones.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great phone with great price

I have had this phone for 2 months now. I purchased it from jb-hi. It has been great. I am not a heavy user but compared to my S3 battery life is terrific.If I forget to charge it overnight with careful use I can get through the day till I get home with no problems. I don't use all it's features but what I do use works very well. It is easy to navigate. The camera is ok. Phone covers for it are not as plentiful as some of the more popular brands but you can find them on E-bay no problems. Good honest phone.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Easy to use

Just purchased my new LG K10 at JBHIFI and I am totally satisfied with its performance. Very easy to start, easy apps to use and move around. Good sound and good reception. Why they make the second SIM a 2G is a waste since the coverage will stop soon. Found finding a belt holster hard to do but got one from the US which works OK for my usage. Tried working through the LG Bridge to move photos around/from/to PC to phone and vice versa a no go – no matter what I tried but found a work around eventually. Do not use the phone FM radio so cannot comment on this feature.
Since I am not technologically advance and seldom use my phone this is a fine buy for a reasonable phone with 4G technology at a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

I love this phone...its just brilliant, easy to use, great screen/pixels...the price was excellent..

This is the best phone ever, the service and provider have been just wonderful...always on hand if there is a problem and always willing to oblige, the price was the chea6in Australia and delivery was quick, I would recommend one digitals to anyone looking for any electronic device, especially the LG K10, brilliant I'm really impressed thank you

Unbelievable Phone for the price

This phone has to be seen to be believed.
Fast, full featured, rugged and with a great battery life. Does everything other phones do at 3 times the price. Normally sells for $250 however i picked it up for $200 from Officeworks. I would pay more for it. SD card supports 128gb (i think) so you will not ever run into space trouble.
Only two minor gripes and they are minor is only 2.4 ghz wireless support and the headphone socket is at the bottom of the phone.
Buy this phone!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

excellent value for middle entry phone.

I was having problems with my Galaxy Trend (terrible battery life, and low storage ability). I decided on the LGk10,as I had read several complementary reviews and saw it on special at JB Hifi for $219. After purchasing and setting it up to by needs, I Have found this phone to be very useful for both entertainment and work (I hardly have to use my laptop now). The 2300ah battery gives me plenty of time between recharges and with 16GB of storage, it easily fills my current needs. Overall an excellent phone for the average user like myself.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

should have bought an iphone

Found out that it was really difficult to buy a protective case for this model. Ended up getting a generic case which we had to modify as it totally obscured microphone, camera and power button. Some of the features we don't like, especially the sound. User is hard of hearing and finds the sound not really up to scratch. Quality of display is good but the battery takes ages to recharge. Price was reasonable though.

Love it!!

My previous phone was also an LG and as much as I loved it, the screen size for me wasn't the best, having to put my glasses on each time to read messages and dial which is really frustrating . Whereas the LG K10 allows me to read the messages and dial without having to put my glasses on each time. My only criticism is the on/off button which I feel could be better placed. I've only played with it so far as I'm still waiting on the sim to arrive. Otherwise I love it!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Biggest piece of garbage ever!

I bought this useless phone and tried for 2 days to get it to work . I've had mobile phones since the days of the bricks but I couldn't get this thing past the welcome page .I gave it to my nephew ,who is a computer programmer who sets up websites. He returned it a few days later with the advice to return it because he couldn't get it to work either ! I was so disgusted that I threw it into the garbage where it belongs . Whatever you do, don't buy LG k10 ,this rubbish should not be allowed to be on sale !

Date PurchasedJan 2017