• Internal Layout
lilybuffyau

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

No problems with this one!

Purchased in November 2019 at Betta Home Living for $750.00.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Unit failed within 2 months of buying it!

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

Richard B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

LG XD4B24PS BE WARNED THESE UNITS FAIL SHOWING HE CODE

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

LG
LG A.LG

danielrAU

Energy and water efficient, very good cleaning result. Steam result is very good. Very quiet.

Purchased in October 2019 at Billy Guyatts for $1,350.00.

Mumof4Hunter Region, NSW

Best dishwasher I've owned - dries plastics!

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,299.00.

ajistewart

ajistewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 failures in 4 months - struggling to get a refund

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,099.00.

Nik

NikSydney, NSW

I'm flabbergasted, and dumbfounded.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,100.00.

Wayne Sams

Wayne Sams

Buyer beware

5 months after purchase, the unit tripped the circuit. Tried again, went through full cycle without heat. Called LG. Repair man turned up after week, took the machine away. 2 weeks later it will be returned. Heating element damage. Have tried other brands and would not recommend LG. This is my experience, buy at your risk.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $739.00.

ShenanigansBrisbane

Pretty good.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,066.00.

Kmercial

KmercialGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ITS amazing

I have bought this few weeks earlier and very satisfied with the working. The best part is it is smart home means we can connect it with our google home. Very satisfied.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $900.00.

vick

vickIllawarra, NSW

A quiet dishwasher for a noisy household

Purchased in May 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $1,100.00.

Lydia

LydiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than I thought

This dishwasher is fantastic, it's so quiet that you even forget that it is on, also it leaves the dishes dry. A bargain for under $1000, rally happy with it

messenger

messenger

Pre Purchase Consumption Usage not Available!

Compare water & energy use and time for each cycle before you buy? Forget it!! Not on website, or User manual, or livechat - agent advised that info is not available to them. Unbelievable in this day and age.

Purchased in June 2019.

Trevor P

Trevor PSouth East Queensland, QLD

The dishwasher that doesn't ...

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $700.00.

Jodi M.

Jodi M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life's Good with LG!

I am floored at the advancements in dishwasher technology today. My LG is so quiet and thorough when it does a load, I hardly even know it is operating. I can fit all necessary dishes in, and I know they will all get cleaned to perfection. I have only one gripe about the finish of my dishes, and that being the small amounts of liquid that pool on top of cups. Perhaps one day, makers of dishwashers will fit them out with blowers like a laser car wash, and blow the liquid off....

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,199.00.

Quality-Check

Quality-CheckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not quite as good as expected

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,499.00.

Percy

PercyAustralia

Not As Fantastic As We First Thought

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,330.00.

Trev

TrevBowral

Why did I wait so long?

Just bought the LG quad wash dishwasher after putting off buying a dishwasher for years as there are just two of us. Sooo easy to use , easy to choose programs , easy to clean and dishes come out sparkling. I use rinse program while waiting until the dishwasher is full, then auto program to complete the wash .

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Smiley

Smiley

Quiet stylish washer that reliably cleans

Not normally one for white dishwashers, this is a stylish washer that is quiet (compared to my previous Technika washer). Couldn't be more happier - their is adequate space, does the job, blends with rest of kitchen and is fantastic value for money. Has good range of washing features and had good build quality.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Natasha A

Natasha ACentral Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Its a great dishwasher cleans great after every wash. Easy to clean filters, love the tune when it is finished. Child lock option is great for little kids only down side even when child lock is on dishwasher can still be turned on/off so when kids are touching the panel they sometimes press the on/off button which i then have to restart. Other than that its a great dishwasher. I would definitely buy another one if needed to

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jake Rose

Jake Roseasked

QuadWash XD5B14PS (Platinum Steel)

I put the Drainage hose on the kitchen sink piping not knowing it hadn't been drilled out. It has a massive bulge back top middle of the washing machine. is this a result of the drain pipe or is it a result of something else. Because i doubt very much the dishwasher having enough pressure to bulge out 2mm thickness aluminium.
Kind regards.

Richard B.

best to call LG service .

JNF

JNFasked

QuadWash XD5B14WH (White)

I have sworn by LG dishwashers for the last 7 years since my first one however, we recently lost our dishwasher in the recent floods and bought a new one in December 2019. Problem it washes in auto takes 3 hours. . .the dishes come out wet. My old model even dried plastic and I didn't have to open the door partially. Just wondering if I have missed something in the manual as I would love to use an hour cycle and I would also like dry dishes. I look forward to hearing from you.

Richard B.

Hi there. Thats what mine did but showed HE error code which means heating element failure . LG did the right thing by me after two failures and issued a store credit to solve the issue . I would suggest contacting LG service they were very helpful

Mumof4

Sorry, have been away on holidays. We use the Eco 53 + Extra Dry Cycle and it runs for 2hrs 21mins. The door opens at end of cycle and everything in it is clean and dry. Our dishwasher is hooked up to the hot water, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference? For a shorter cycle, I think you have to download the app and choose that particular cycle. I haven't tried that so cannot help you there. Sorry. Di

rowdy1961

rowdy1961asked

QuadWash XD3A15NS (Noble Steel)

Can you set a time using the App or other way to run cycles so it runs using Solar generation time? There is a delayed start but would be easier to set to run the same time every day once wash is imitated.

danielr

Makes sense but I think it remembers all the settings. I'd leave the wifi capability off to be honest.

Mumof4

I haven't tried it, but apparently you can sync your phone to the dishwasher and I would imagine you could set it from there. As the ThinQ app works with Google/Alexa, you should be able to set the dishwasher through them to come on at the same time everyday as long as the door is shut! Might have to research that a bit more to be sure, or ask them at LG!

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Download manual