LG SH5

LG SH5

MPN: SH5

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steven. R

Steven. R

A great unit to amp your tv sound or getting some cinema sound at home!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Alex

AlexBrisbane

This thing is loud

Over the last three years, i've become used to a tv speaker that could barely output any sound without distorting, my girlfriend purchased this as a (expensive) gift for myself at christmas. I don't think i could have received a better present. Sound is crystal clear and the bluetooth works perfectly.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

What a joke lg sh5. It can't even Bluetooth to my iPhone 6.

What a joke lg sh5
It can't even Bluetooth to my iPhone 6.. How can a $500+ device not b able to since with iPhone. What else does it fail?
It is slow to find device. But never actually connects
I have 4 other "non apple ios" devices that easily connect.
LG lift your game

Date PurchasedSep 2016

GillyBrisbane

Must have!

320W 2.1 inch sound bar wireless 4 speaker system, sound fantastic, easy plug in & play. smile on my dial as soon as i turned up the volume. Has all types of sound effects to suit all types of people. I have mine set up with a 60 inch LG/UHD TV, ( Always believed in compatibility.) Has great bass ( sub woofer) & has its own remote. Once combined with the LG/TV, you can use the magic remote control that comes with the TV to do everything. I paid $650 brand new 2016, but they are a lot cheaper now . The sound bar does not impede viewing the TV & looks good. Enjoy!

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Gilly

Faulty subwoofer terrible customer service

Date PurchasedDec 2016

rit

rit

Thunderous sound

At 320 watts, this speaker and sub-woofer makes the whole house shake. It has an optical connection to the tv, plus a usb ports for listening to mp3's, bluetooth, and a connection to a dab radio if you wanted, to make it an integrated system. For watching movies, there is probably too much bass and I have trouble hearing what the actors say unless I have it really loud. And when listening to music on a usb, it shortens the name of the album it is playing to 5 letters and you don't know what you're going to be listening to.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Autarky

AutarkyKensington Gardens

OK but could be better

I had an earlier LG soundbar that connected to the LG TV via optical link and it had an issue with going to sleep at random times. So i thought i would buy a new unit as i was hoping this might be corrected. With this model it uses the HDMI ARC cable (which i also bought with the soundbar. It doesnt go to sleep but the sound level fluctuates somewhat and i havent found a way around it yet. The unit is good makes lots of noise but this irritates a lot

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Fatisme

FatismeAU

Its like being there

What a amazing sound this bar produces, I have found myself ducking jumping and even turning the TV down, this sound bar picks up every noise and makes it sound like its all happening in your lounge room, it is sleek looking and I was very surprised at just how much output it has

Date PurchasedNov 2016