MPNs: KHLGV2064GBSLV, KHLGV2064GBTTN and LGH990DS

Nice to have

I have this phone neearly a year now, never have big issue with it.

I like the 2nd screen on the top, software OS automatic update few times, did not have any issues.

I have dropped it from pocket few times, still working and no crap screen.

Screen is big enough to read ebook in big size text, finger print scanner work usually (unless wet hand) and unlock screen fast.

Unlike Google Nexus 4 (<--- lots of issues and laggy) i had before, this is much much better phone.

Purchased in June 2017 for $490.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Software

Perfect for mobile videography

Great phone for photography and videography lovers, it offers a lot of manual control.
Multitask performance is pretty good, but battery life is very disappointed compared to others.
Excellent display, but phone is a little wide for my preference.

Purchased in October 2017 for $430.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Software

Its ok but not perfect

This is a good android phone. Ive always had samsung but fancied a change. What i like with this is the fingerprint security and its a very quixk phone. What I dont like is it freezes sometimes and the battery really is rubbish. Use the phone for the internet or playing music and it just drains the battery so be sure to bring your charging cable. 6 out of 10 from me.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Further update. This phone has had an update with a power saving facility. Battery now fine.

Faulty screen

Brand new phone and has very bad screen retention/ghosting/burn. Don't understand how a new phone has this. Do a google search for screen burn LG V20 and you'll find this is a very common issue that most will suffer from. Other phones that have LG screens have also suffered the same fate (Google Pixel). Unfortunately I have lost faith in LG phones after constant G5 issues and now V20 issues. Ill be returning it and never getting another LG.
They also are extremely slow with updating software on their phone. V20 over 2 years old not 1 update.
Buy at own risk.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Meh

Had this phone little less than a year.
Love:
the camera is fantastic
removable battery is always handy
Solid construction

Hate
The screen looks like a cheap tv - dimly lit, unevenly lit and saturation could be better
Came with B&O earbuds but a cheap $20 philips earbuds sound way better
Lack of any software updates
LG service centre not easily accessible, at least not where I live

Great buy

I bought my V20 from Kogan for around $430. Great screen, fabulous battery - which is replacable, headphone socket, quick charge, neat, looks great, awesome price. What's not to like? Had it a year and still as good as new. LG make great phones and you don't pay the premium price of other manufacturers.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

It's good for it's price

I bought online 2017 Nov on ebay when discounted 20% plus 1.5% cash rewards.
Total paid $447
Big screen. replaceable batter, and the most important 3.5mm headphone jack.
Comparable hardware with Samsung S7.
once i experienced slow process on my V20. LG gave good response to support and guide me to solve the problem.
I like it.

Excellent Phone

The camera on this phone is amazing, the quality of the product is next to amazing. You can take stunning photos, the battery will last, it has dual sim capabilities. It supports Quantum Quick charge. This mobile is a flagship phone with amazing abilities. It smoothly plays games and the audio recording software on it is amazing.

strong

hardware of this phone is perfect but this phone's software is make me disappointed because sometime this product got a error however made very very very strong hardware so , i would like to recommend this phone to every man who often drop they's goods it's very very strong kk

Date PurchasedOct 2017

A great phone with a lot of functionality for the price.

Positive
- Fast
- Big screen
- MicroSD expandable storage
- Secondary screen for notifications and extra buttons
- 3 Cameras for selfies, portrait and wide angle photos.
- Dual SIM
- USB C Quick Charging
- Price (Bought for $450 in August 2017)

Cons
- Battery Life isn't the greatest
- Can lag at times for no known reason

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Excellent phone

This phone has a lovely 5.7 in screen and great cameras. It is exceptional for its audio and has a very fast processor. The dual sim cards mean it is adaptable to different circumstances such as travel between countries or using two services at the same time. I have recommended this phone to my friends and family

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great phone

I have been using this phone for 3 months now and I can honestly say it's best phone I've had. Feels like a flagship phone with a very reasonable price tag.
Initially I was worried about screen size being 5.7", but with it's narrow bezel it's perfect.
All apps are flying, camera is excellent, and that 2nd small notification screen on top is a great idea.
I'm not all sold on the built in in DAC for music. My G3 doesn't have it and music still sounds good on my Bose headphones.
USB-C charge is quick.
Finger scanner works like a charm.
If you are worried about dreaded bootloop issue, buy local Aussie stock, slightly more expensive but you get a piece of mind.
I got original LG CFV-260 flip case for it, and I can recommend that too. Expensive, but fits like a glove.

Dense with features

I bought this at a clearance price of sub $450AUD with Australian warranty. I bought this right before I went overseas and did not fail me whatsoever with taking quick pictures, notes and maps.
Pros: wide angle lens (dual camera) with also a pseudo-wide-angle front lens giving you the ability to fit everyone into a group selfie. Removable battery allows for an extra battery to be carried around, secondary screen gives you the ability to quick access and music control without going into the main screen
Cons: Single speaker, poor ear speaker (call quality), has been trumped by V30, light leakage from secondary screen which is a little annoying

Date PurchasedNov 2017

A media powerhouse that just falls short of perfection

I purchased this when the bezeless phones weren't quite the norm yet. I was surprised this managed to slip through the cracks being such an economical (after discounts) phone yet still jam packed with features.

The main upside of this phone is the comfort in using - quality of life things like the inclusion of the second screen, the slim and light removable case design, and the minimal amounts of bezels.

The phone is a media powerhouse - a 2K display, dual rear cameras, wide-angle front facing camera, and a quad-DAC (not just a headphone jack!!) Although in theory very nice, I find that I rarely use the wide-angle rear facing camera, since the image quality IS noticeably lower than the primary camera.

The battery is removable, which is a rare breed today, especially in a flagship phone.

Sadly, the battery is also my major gripe with the phone. For such a feature packed phone, it is extremely disappointing that the battery will not last a full day of what I would consider to be fairly standard use. Granted, the battery is removable and replaceable, but I don't think it should be a requirement for a normal user to carry around backup batteries, let alone considering how fast a poweruser will drain through the battery.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the phone. It has dated fairly fast, and I probably wouldn't recommend this phone for someone after flagship performance today. However, if you're on a budget, but want a phone that will perform better than anything in that price range, the V20 is a good contender.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Decent phone from LG

LG played it safe with the V20 unlike other models which paved the way for innovative features such as back buttons/knock code/modular accessories. LG have once again chosen a great DAC to go with their phones as well as a display with high density. However, I find the bottom bezels to seem a bit large given that it does not house a home button but simply the LG logo.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Feature-packed phone for power users

Great phone despite a few drawbacks. This phone is great if you know what you're after as it contains a lot of extra features which you may or may not use depending on your needs such as a microSD card, replaceable battery, great DAC, second notification screen and dual cameras (wide angle).
The downsides of this feature-packed phone would be the average battery life (can easily swap the battery on the go), large size (takes a while to get used to initially) and that LG doesn't have the best software support.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great phone with many unique features.

This phone has been great. The extra battery kit is essential when buying, allowing for an instantly charged phone. The second screen is a bit gimmicky, but useful for telling the time and turning on the torch. Battery life is quite good, and it recharges quickly. The infrared blaster for using as a tv remote is handy. Note that updates for this phone are very rare and I'm still stuck on a months old update.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great phone for low price

This phone has a great build quality, a replaceable battery and a metal exterior that is made to withstand drops (I have dropped mine a few times without issue). It has a secondary screen that is useful but not a necessity, screen is large but phone is not too big. Highly recommend for a mid range price but a top end phone.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

"Two" Good

This is a wonderful smartphone especially after the price drop in the recent months. It has two screens, two back cameras, dual SIM, dual storage (internal and micro SD), Quad DAC (for high end audio) and some really awesome earbuds. If you're someone who likes tinkering with your devices, this phone will give you some options and then some. Although the battery life is just average (lasts me the whole day), there is an option of removing the battery and having a spare. Software could use some reduced LG bloat but its decently snappy. All-in-all a wonderful option: flagship features at a mid range price.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very good phone, with a couple of small drawbacks

Overall, this is one of my favourite phones that I've had, and I go through a lot of androids - I love upgrading. LG have done very little to the OS, so you get a good android experience. This is my first phone with USB-C and I'm loving the superfast charging. The hardware is good enough that it's a fairly snappy, responsive, lag-free experience. The fingerprint reader is just as responsive. The Bang and Olufsen headphones it came with and the quad DAC make for a very good listening experience, if listening to music via your phone is your jam. The screen brightness is very good even in sunlight.
The bad: I found that the second screen was an annoyance, and I've turned it off. The camera is okay at best - it's not good at low-light shots, and I find that the colour balance is never right when opening the camera app, though it fixes itself in a few seconds. The battery life isn't great but then it's not that bad either, I manage a full day of heavy use most of the time but occasionally it needs charging by dinner time. It does get very hot when charging.

With all that said - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this phone.