LG WD-1019BD

LG WD-1019BD

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JobyWauchope

Best machine I have ever had.

Cleans very well without ruining or beating up your clothes. Lovely and quiet. I have had this machine for about 14yrs and love it still. Very large load capacity. Can easily wash blankets and quilts. It doesn't use a lot of water and can heat its own if not connected to a hot tap.

Date PurchasedJul 2003

George

GeorgeJane Brook, WA

Wonderful Machine - 12+ years still going strong

Date PurchasedApr 2004
W.A Shopper

W.A ShopperPerth

bullet proof if you can find one.

Dont make them like they used to..
Tough as nails, I just hope I can find enough bits to keep it going for 50 years...
if you find one ..buy it..
bought machine second hand from private dealer..
big heavy machine so check the dimensions do it fits in the laundry. .
blankets, doonahs and heavy rugs are no problem. .

X240RobAPY Lands, SA

Good Old Machine

vivpat
vivpat
X240Rob

Two years after the repair. Still going strong. The only thing now is the buttons for the water temp, spin speed etc need at bit more force to work.

acorn81

acorn81bunbury

Best washer Ever

We have had this machine for 6 -7 years. We have 3 boys and it is in use all the time. for several years we lived across the road from the beach and a lot of sand went through with the clothes. I have had to replace the water pump once and also the stator and circuit board. Fortunately these items were realitvely cheap. When I think of how much washing its done its a wonder we havent needed to do more
big load very quiet beautifully built.

LG
LG A.LG

Ah, great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to review it.

Good

woodsyno1

woodsyno1

great product

easy to use and save time with only having to do three loads each week end to do the weeks washing
every thing

Rettaa

RettaaAU

Better than I first thought.

KelMil

KelMil

I've used this machine for the past two years and can't fault it yet. It has outperformed all previous washing machines I've owned. Almost went for a top-of-the-range model, very glad I didn't - this machine is excellent value for money.
It's capacity! It was the most family-friendly machine I could find. Excellent performance. Love the 30min cycle which still cleans very efficiently.

messyhouse

messyhouse

Terrible

thebradfords

thebradfords

Stuart

Stuartasked

Can anyone assist - I cannot select a spin speed above 800 RPM - Selector button does not respond. Also cannot select the time save option - button does not respond.

Stuart

Stuartasked

Why cant I change the spin speed above 800 RPM and cant select time save option. Any help appreciated

Frank F.

Frank F.asked

I currently have the LG WD-10198D - 10Kg front loader after 15 years it's started to leak due to the internal drum running eccentric & cutting the outer seal, according to the service guy, the cost to repair isn't worth it, my question is, what model do LG recommend in place of the great machine ??

I had the same problem.
LG WD-10198D lasted 16 years and I loved it. I replaced it with LG WD1411SBW which is an 11kg front loader and love it. Not disappointed.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives