LG WD14060D6

LG WD14060D6

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nbmollerAU

Reliable, silent, many options A great machine, that is also ver water efficient

There are numerous programs to select what you may want to dodepending on the type of cloths , it has anti allergy cycle, this cycle works, no itchs.
If i listed a down side it would be how long some cyles can take, standard wash 3hrs, anti allergy 4 hours, but there are a host of much shorter as low as well 30 minutes for a full light wash

walternaz2NSW, 2114

Dry patches on the clothes in wash cycle.

MrCraig

MrCraigBrisbane

Excellent machine

We've had our 10kg front loader for about 12 years now. Family of four with a son that plays rugby, so plenty of times washing team jerseys. Had our first issue just today where cycle won't spin, used 250 ml of vinegar on hot wash cycle for 10 - 15 minutes, cleaned sludge out of machine and now running like new again. Awesome machine, awesome value for money because of life of service.
Clean washing and long operational life
The drain point makes it hard not to make mess when cleaning filter

JB51
JB51

Thanks so much for the tip about the vinegar; was just about to right the machine off!
Put it on the Allergy Care cycle with Turbo Steam and miraculously and very slowly it started spinning again until at full 1200Rpm

Washer exceedes expectations!!

I purchased my LG WD14060D6 10 kg washing machine at Christmas time. I have been using it now for 3 months and am more than happy with it. I am so glad the lady at Harvey Norman talked me into the 10 kg machine because I do use the bigger capacity and the 1400 RPM is useful for towels. I previously had a top loader which didn't wash my clothes properly, but this washes them so they actually come out clean :)
I do use the 10 KG capacity and the 1400 RPM is great for towels. Washes fantasticly.
Not quite used to not being able to add clothes after washer starts, but the positive's do outweigh that one thing :)

Love this washing machine

LG A.LG

Hi rezalls, thanks for your great review! We will pass on to our team the suggestion for a child's lock. Have a great night!

rezalls

Thanks - it would be great if you could lock it when not in operation so the door stayed shut and buttons didn't work. The door shutting would be more important than the buttons though as with the large size drum, a child could fit inside easily!

CaseyJGeelong

Best Washing Machine Ever!!!

Great wash and super quiet great with a large range of settings and you can pause the wash to add clothing. Funny reading other reviews of this machine because of the two bad reviews one is for the wrong machine!!!! Delay start is also a great feature. I can have it start at 4am ready to be hung out first thing. The auto sensor for load size is also handy for those small loads as it greatly reduces wash times and water usage. This review has been submitted 6 months after purchase.
Quality of Wash, Wash Capacity, Quiet really really quiet. Add additional clothing after cycle has started. Delay start

LG A.LG

Great to hear, Casey. And thanks for taking the time to review.

whitepointer

whitepointer

Very happy with this machine

New purchase after Electrolux pump died. I had no idea washing would be so quiet and clean. A 5 year old Electrolux machine left me to believe that all front loaders were basically the same. Of course i know now they are not.

I am very impressed with the job LG has done with this machine. Looks and works great exceeding expectations from a number of standpoints. Had it one month now, no issues. A little skeptical in buying an LG washing machine at first, so glad i did.
Cleaning, ease of use, capacity, appearance.
Cant add extra clothes after cycle starts

CaseyJ

If you press pause and wait a minute to hear a click you can open the door and add additional clothing :)

B.

B.AU

Excellent product!

I have only had my machine a couple Of days, already I am inlove and wondered what I did without it!
We went from a top loader to this machine with a family of six and couldn't be happier. The machine is so easy to use, so gentle on your clothes and not to mention how much fresher and cleaner my clothes feel!
Louder than I expected but still very quiet compared to old washer.
Ease to use, warranty, energy and water efficiency, size.
Getting used to not being able to add items after cycle starts (coming from a top loader)

LG A.LG

Great to hear, and thanks for the review, B.

see above comment

Excellent unit

Great unit, insanely quite which is great as its next to my lads room. Easy to use. Never had any issues with lg goods as my house is full lg. took out the 5 year replacement warranty and got a great price from Harvey Norman. Better than anywhere else including the net.
Very quite, we'll built.
Advised about not using liquid due to the draw design which is a shame as don't like using powder

Great to hear Chris! Thanks for the feedback. Team LG

Don't bother, buy a decent brand.

Had my brand new LG 10kg front loader delivered on Monday. Couldn't get it to work, when turned on all the cycle lights lit up and all stayed on when the selector dial was turned. Rang LG and was advised it had a major fault. Had the store pick it up and swap if for another brand new LG. First load flooded my laundry as there was a split in the pipe. Didn't get much satisfaction from LG so advised store to pick it up and swap it for another brand of machine. Very disappointed as I did lots of research before buying this machine.
size, overall look of machine, ease of use.
2 faulty machines in 3 days isn't good enough along with the 'don't care' attitude.

Lizard2282
Lizard2282

Still waiting for the phone call LG.

lgoodyer
lgoodyer

There are two instances of a lack of interest in customers problems are there any more unreported issues out there I was going to buy one of these but poor customer service realy turns me off
lg3545

Rig30mechanic

Rig30mechanicAU

Excellent results, quiet, gentle on clothes.

Upgrade from excellent 25 year old Maytag top loader. This is our first Top-loader.
From the first wash, the results have been excellent giving much cleaner clothes with less water. It takes longer to run a cycle than the old top-loader but gives much better results.
The installation was easy and the adjustable feet made alignment simple.
The noise is low and the controls are easy to use. It has washed a full range of materials, from work clothes to delicates with no complaints at all.
Highly recommended.
Excellent results. Quiet, Ease of use. Low water use.

calinkalWestern Australia, 6430

Love this weasher-our first front loader and it does a great job on all washing-we have three kids and live were there is alot of red dirt.
I like the fact it can heat water from cold, the varied cycles are a great feature.
The washer is quiet and compact.

calinkal

I also have to say months later it is still working well :) If you find the cycles can be long. try different combinations.

Brooke

Brookeasked

WD14060D6 - does this machine do a ‘spin only’? I can only get it do a 30 minute rinse and spin.

rezalls

I can on mine. I turn it on and then just turn the spin knob to however long I want it to spin (400 through to 1400), I generally do an 800 spin after I hand wash. Then you just hit start. The icon that lights up on mine is the tee shirt with the swirl - the last one on the wash cycle)

walternaz2

My machine does not have a "Spim" knob.
rezalls must have a different model machine.

Nazila M

Nazila Masked

Hi , how much is this washing machine?

Southsiderasked

Hi
can anyone tell me if (and where or when) I can put bleach into the machine? I have had this machine for a couple of years and have never needed to use bleach before.
Apart from not knowing where and when to put bleach in I think this is an amazing machine. I would defs buy another one just like it.

Brett
Brett

I`ve had this machine for nearly 4years and never use bleach it will reck your machine over time. You might be better off soaking what you need bleached in a bucket etc then add to the machine afterwards. Bleach, washing powder and fabric softners will over time destroy your machine. If you still want to use bleach in your machine good luck add it too the washing powder dispenser when the water is going in or after it has filled never put bleach in first before the water. When I have to clean the tub I use a cup of white vinegar ( not homebrand it`s immatation ) "Cornwalls" white vinegar is 100% vinegar.

Bxdude

Southsider

Thanks for your answer. It makes sense, I guess if there is not a place to put bleach in the machine then you are probably not supposed to use bleach. I took your advice and put my stained cloths and tea towels in a bucket first. Thanks also for the 'homebrand' info, did not know that!

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives