LG WD14060SD6

LG WD14060SD6

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Techsavvy

Techsavvy

This is the best

what a great product!
I was a bit sceptical about the seemingly high prices but it is worth every cent. Its more like a commercial machine and it gets a beating from my family. I would thoroughly recommend it to large families. However, try not to use the dryer too much ( quite tempting) as whilst its quiet efficient your power bills will go up a bit
quality, reliability, features, size
not much

Scott

ScottToowoomba

Two years on and still going strong

I have owned this machine for two years now and it has been faultless. It has excellent build quality and looks good. I have not used all the cycles or the features it has, as i have always achieved excellent results from the Intensive 60 cycle. Clothes are completely clean in 60 minutes. I have a family of four and this machine has always been up for the task. I was originally concerned by the price and the LG brand but they have built a quality product in this machine and i can easily recommend this machine to anyone who wants a machine that just works.
Build quality, Fast wash times with excellent results

What a beast!

Best washer we have ever had,
We previously has a 7.5kg washer that used more electricity and didn't wash as well!
Highly recommend it to anyone,
It is not cheap but it's absolutely worth it in my opinion .
Great for larger families as well - cut your washing loads in 1/2!
Size, wash quality
Pricey

Excellent machine - highly recommended,

Julie Clancy60
Julie Clancy60

Yes it still drives me mad. Keep a towel handy when you open the door. Still going strong though - glad to say it's the only problem with it.

8 Weeks Old and Stopped Working!

Anna20

Maybe you should go back to where you bought it from. The contract is between you and the seller not the repairer. This sounds like a major problem and you should ask for a refund.

Lizard2282
Lizard2282

puloniumNSW, 2196

Absolutely the best washer I've ever owned.

pulonium

Just an update, had the machine for 8 months now and i still love it, the reviewer above me obviously had a lemon, but i can honestly say they're not all like that.

LG
LG A.LG

Great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to feedback.

Mariaasked

Hi, just wondering about drum size. It seems that the term 10kg can be a bit varied in different machines. How many bed pillows could you fit in drum at one time? And could you fit a queen size doona on it's own to wash. I had a look at this machine in Harvey Norman and I really expected the drum to be much bigger. My friend owns a whirlpool 10kg and the drum is mega huge but she's not real happy with the way it washes. She said her previous LG 7kg washed much better than whirlpool. So I really want to go with LG 10kg but if it won't fit a doona to wash it won't be any good to me. Could someone tell me how many bulky items you could fit in this 10kg at one time

Family of five
Family of five

Hi Maria
I don't know how many pillows it would fit at the one time but I can tell you I can wash our King size duvet inner in it satisfactorily (it just fits) and the machine has a specific Duvet washing option.

Maria

Hi,thanks very much for your reply. Your feedback is much appreciated. I really only want to switch from top loader to front loader so I can wash bulky items like pillows and duvets and kids soft toys etc. I was just surprised as I thought 10 kg drum would be bigger than my 8kg top loader drum. The LG website advertises this washer to fit 6 pillows plus a duvet but when I saw it in person at Harvey Norman
I thought this to be impossible. Not sure what they mean when they show a picture of 6 pillows and duvet to fit in large 10kg capacity?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives