LG WD1409NPE / WD1409NPW

LG WD1409NPE / WD1409NPW

WD1409NPE (Silver), WD1409NPW (White)

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Antoni M

Antoni M

I cant live without this. The best upgrade.

Our old westinghouse washing machine was broken after 2 years and cannot be repaired. I am very satisfied with my new washing machine. Less water and very quite. It is also have all the choices for types of clothes you have. You can easily fit a king size bed cover.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Kerry Frangos

Kerry Frangos

Wouldn't recommend

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Katie

KatieBrisbane

Have had a dream run with this washing machine

Love this washing machine. The time delay feature allows me to put washing on before I go to bed and it's ready to hang out before I go to work. Large enough for a load of each separated colour and lots of different settings means you can customise your washing to suit. Almost 3 years on and we have never had a problem. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

PitpatHobart, TAS

I have had to downgrade my review from good to bad after just 8 months

Date PurchasedAug 2017

RAV4 GXL 2.2 DEISEL

RAV4 GXL 2.2 DEISELGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great washing machine

Great washing machine we ever had very quiet and economic on power and water many washing operations to choose from wife very happy we had brand new Samsung 16kg didn't last for 3 month been replaced with LG FROM HARVY NORMAN , great for bedding and large amount of clothing

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Shirley

ShirleyBrisbane

It is good but can be better

The washing machine cleans and rinse quiet well as iris quiet powerful, but the only issue we had was water leaking when there is more than 6 towels. We got Lg to come and looked at it and nothing was wrong with it. The washing machine works fine with normal clothes. It is very quiet and with good functions and features and I really like the look for the washing machine which is one of the reason I purchased this.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Moustafa

MoustafaTarneit

It's perfect!

- It cleans the clothes perfectly.
- It's very fast and has a lot of options, you can make economy, save water and electricity.
- It also dry the clothes and you can wear them straight away from the washing machine which is awesome.
- Drys fast as well.
Overall very good.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Emily

Emily

Really good

This washing machine has many washing options I can choose, also don't use too much much water per load. The clothes are washed completely clean. Also there are four water temperature options, I can select different temperature to washing clothes depends on clothes material. I love this machine so much! I can't live without it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jane

JaneHobart

Absolutely best washing machine I have had in 30 years

This machine is quiet and efficient. Our clothes come out beautifully clean and no residue left on the clothes, without wearing out the fabrics. I love that there are so many different cycles to choose from. It is also very efficient with water usage therefore reducing our water bill. It also looks clean and stylish.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Chan

ChanAU

Very disappointed. The washing machine tore more than 40 cloths. LG couldn't fix it and not respondi

We have bought this LG washing machine more than a year. It tore more than 40 items. LG sent their contractors to look at it and replaced 2 components in the first 2 service calls. But it didn't fix the problem. They sent the same guy for the third service call and suggest to replace the door seal again. We ask them to provide a proper resolution. We emailed them multiple times, rang them up, raised complain through their online form. They didn't bother to reply to resolve dispute.

We will never buy any LG product again. This is not just because of their faulty product. LG Australia don't provide proper customer service and warranty to us. They just don't care to respond.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Greg

Gregasked

Why does the machine still put clothes out as though they have been through a hot water tank when I have the hot water turned off?

Pitpat

Possibly a fault. The clothing in my machine comes out cool after a wash.
Have you checked the water coming out of the taps it is connected to? One of the places I rented had the laundry hot and cold taps plumbed on the wrong way around (blue was hot and red cold!). I didn't figure it out until I actually touched the pipes going into the machine while it was drawing water.

carisbrook

carisbrookasked

Does any one have the actual times foe the washing cycles?
Thank you.

Rotti
Rotti

I generally use the Mix cycle and it takes on average 2 hours 20 minutes to complete.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives