LG WF-452C

LG WF-452C

See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael

Michael

Excellent, still going strong

This is a great washing machine, I got it second hand and it's still going strong after 3.5 years. Extremely impressed with my purchase. It does sound like slow paced african congo drums when it's working but the clothes always come out really clean on a simple cold wash. Not loud at all if the laundry door is closed. Easily adjustable water levels and you can start/stop from any part of the cycle.

You need to clean the lint filter about every 3 washes.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

angel1370

angel1370

Good

I have had this dryer for four years(family has grown so am about to upgrade). The folding lid is great as I have a dryer mounted low above the washer - I'm not very tall so i need it mounted low and the folding lid allows for this. The absence of an agitator means no tangles- it's great for delicates and the 'speedy' function is great for clothes that aren't very dirty.
Quiet, folding lid, no agitator
leaves white lint on everything unless you clean the filter after every wash