LG WF-T652

LG WF-T652

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

KG in Brisbane

KG in BrisbaneBrisbane

The best washing machine I've ever owned.

Date PurchasedAug 1999

MonoCessnock

WF-T652 LG Washing Machine

16 Years old and going strong. Still washes like the day it was born. Cloths are still coming out clean and lint free. Nice and quiet. Easy to replace parts. Can do it all your self. I have only had to replace 2 simple parts in all this time. Thank you LG.

Jess H.

Jess H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

13 years going strong

We are changing to a front loader after 13 years with this machine. Apart from replacing the filters, this has done us well. It is very quiet, our clothes last us ages, we very rarely wear them out, more so change fashion. I hope my new machine is as good.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how LG WF-T652 compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

So sad to replace it!!!

never missed a beat for 13 years until recently with rinse problem?My replacement will be LG wft6571,hope this one will last that long? This was soo good!

Why was this discontinued?

I have just found this website and had to add how much I love my LG washer. I love the washing action, there is nothing I can't wash in it and everything comes out so clean and well rinsed. I have no idea now when I purchased it, I think around 2000. I just hope when it does need replacing, I will have just as much success with my new LG, or even finding the exact same machine. This machine has such good features. The lint cleaning action works soo well!
    Reliable, excellent washing action, gentle on all clothes, and thorough rinsing. Lint cleaning action works extremely well too.
    Scared this may have been discontinued

Saiyad A.

Saiyad A.asked

My T657 6.5kg model only fills hot not cold !!!
    Any idea anyone

Miss J.

Miss J.asked

I have an LG Fuzzy Logic 6.5kg WF-t653A washing machine & It no longer does a hot water cycle is there a fairly cost effective way that I can Fix this Myself. From what I've read, I looks like I need a. Hot water inlet valve or something? If anyone can help or assist it would be greatly appreciated. And if they can advise me where I can buy a second hand or. Space parts For this machine to be able to replace myself?

missmo957xx

missmo957xxasked

I have the LG WF-T6572 model - it won't drain (EO Error) even after I have cleared the filter plus checked the hose which is fine - the machine still agitates and spins but still unable to drain out the water .... what more can I do ?

Mono

I had the same problem once. I just replaced the pump it self and it was fine. Can't guarantee 100% that it will fix your problem but its what I did. How every I am not sure where you could find one. The supplier I use say it is no longer available.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives