LG WG-8016C

LG WG-8016C

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lubica29

Lubica29AU

Great, can't complain.

We bought our washing machine in 2006 and only had minor problems, that didn't need any fixing. Sometimes loud when spinning (like when I am washing rugs or the load has big objects in it - like quilts), sometimes error message appears 1min before the end, but then I just put it on rinse again and works fine. This error message appeared in the past 6 years, maybe 4 times, so as I said no big issues at all. I love the big basket, love the options, the way it washes clothes and I am quite rough with it - washed sneakers, rugs, make-up, hair pins and it still works. For around $600 I can't complain.
The size of the basket and the way that it didn't need any repairs since we bought it in 2006
A bit loud, but what washing machine isn't?

niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad

I got one of these used on Ebay for a good price. The seller promised there was nothing wrong with it. Got it home and the problems started. Noisy when spinning, shaking a lot, washing cycle cuts off and "OE" error is displayed, meaning I have to re-wash my clothes. Sometimes the clothes don't drain and I open the door to find all the water spilling out. Most LG washing machines are known to be badly made. Stick to TV's LG because you dont know how to make washing machines.
- Easy and fully programmable settings
-WHEN it works, it washes well
- LG should stick to TVs and Blu Ray player because they can't make washing machines
- Bad reputation for washing machines
- Hard to find parts and service is expensive when something goes wrong

trishba
trishba

i have an lg and can never complain about it check the lint filter and the pipe that leads to it because things get stuck like 20c coins and it will pump water onto the floor or just not at all.

niko87

Yes it was the water pump - this is why displaying error - changed it myself for like $100 - no problems now - however nothing stuck inside it, just broke...I think previous owners were misusing it - as it had dirt/oil and other stuff inside....

We have had ours for over three years now and it still works like a charm. The good thing about the washing being less creased is that it requires little or no ironing.
It cleans very well and the clothes are not creased after the wash. Easy to use and is quiet.
Not a thing.

Lalistar

Lalistar

Good

I love the machine, and I love the design. I love the look of it, and the features are great. I wouldn't want a smaller washing machine, so its great to have the 7.5 kg, and it washes better than other top loaders I have.
This machine is great. I got such a great price for it, and i am so happy. I use the quick30 function quite often, and it washes great. I haven't even used the anti-crease function, because I haven't found it to crease the clothes at all.

Good

I am very happy with the machine. Does a great job with the wash. Compact unit and looks great.
Gets the cloths very clean. Only small amount of water used to do a full wash. Very little noise when washing and spinning.
Maybe just a little long with the full wash.

I love it, would not swap for the world. Doesn't make much noise. I have not found it to bounce about like other older models of LG. Sits perfectly still. Would recomend it to any one.
Uses little water with plenty of washing cycles. Has child lock option. Gentle on clothes. Cleans very well. Displays time left. Great value for money. Quick wash and time saver are great options. Love the delayed time setting. It even cleans my husbands footy shorts so they look brand new!!
Carefull with the hot wash, I tend not to go above 60.