LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF

LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF

WTG1034WF (White), WTG1034BF (Black)

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

2.8

K.Adam

K.AdamKatherine, NT

Good machine so far

Purchased in August 2020 at Whitehouse furnishers Katherine for A$1,171.00.

Cheryl

CherylWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Lint filter

Does this model have a lint filter can’t find one anywhere in the bowl the machine works great but can’t understand how to clean the lint filter and why does my softener and detergent dispenser fill up with water after a wash

Purchased in August 2020.

Good and bad

The good news is the drum is the same size as the 14kg model meaning you can fit a heap in a single load. Bad news is the water levels (and in particular the fuzzy logic water level sensing) are ridiculous. I manually set the water level every wash as the fuzzy logic hopelessly underestimates the required water. But even when manually selecting the levels they make no sense. Level 7 of 10 is closer to 85% of the height of the bowl and at the other end anything under level 4 is unusable...heres a photo of the amount of water on level 3 which doesn't even cover the agitator...level 1 is barely enough for a teabag!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$850.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how LG WTG1034WF / WTG1034BF compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Tina P

Tina PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally satisfied with this LG Washing Machine!

Once I understood the settings and got use to - I am very happy with this product. All wash cycles I have used so far from blankets to delicates am more than happy with these results. I have already recommended this washing machine to others as I believe this to be an up to date with technology!
Regards Tina P

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,020.00.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting on Technician to call, 1 month

Have been promised twice someone would call us and come and help . Still had no call and machine has now failed , have been told twice we would be called , still waiting after 1 month

Purchased in November 2019 for A$980.00.

KEVIN

KEVINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

hate it

we have a wtg1032f 10kg the problems with this machine is listed below
quick wash cycle 35 minutes the spin cycle leaves clothes to wet so you have to select ultra spin after and that takes another 25 minutes all the cycles on these machines are approx 1 hour except for quick wash how can this machine get an energy rating at all also when it signals it requires a tub clean its cycle takes 9 hours i cannot believe how they get away with this, our old machine f&p most cycles were 35 to 40 minutes wish we had replaced it with the same

Purchased in December 2017.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 4.5kg AD55

TruthforvalueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful and as loud as a jumbo jet landing in your living room!

I bought this machine about 6 months ago from Good Guys and it is the worst machine I have ever had. It doesn't wash the clothes properly, the water saver function keeps the water level way under the clothes so they wash in a minimum amount of water, they do not come out clean. The spin cycle rocks the entire house and sounds like a jumbo jet is landing in my lounge room which is up the other end of the house to the laundry. Good Guys were unsympathetic when I complained and only offered to get a technician to look at it - at my cost. They also advised that direct drive machines are always noisy, would have been good to have been advised of this when I was purchasing the machine. Steer clear of this one.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,350.00.

Tanya S.

Tanya S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect machine for a large family

For a family of 7 this machine is perfect. The only downside is if you are 157cm or shorter you’ll need a stool to reach the bottom to grab socks and undies. Also a full load will have to be split into 2 loads to fit in the dryer. But overall love it.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,115.00.

Maurice G BoyceSydney, NSW

It Is Too Complicated.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,066.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

rachel01

rachel01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the big capacity

I purchased this washer to replace my 10 kg Fisher and paykel Unlike my old one it doesnt have an agitator and I can fit so many more clothes in there than I did previously , I love it had so many wash options is quite and efficient

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for A$995.00.

Dryer TypeHoover 5030DE

chris rayerouxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RInse water level Ruins it All.

disgruntled

disgruntledasked

WTG1034WF (White)

Why does my washing machine sound like I'm standing next to Niagra falls? When it fills, it is so loud I have to close the laundry door. The water hits the plastic detergent tray causing this irritatingly loud noise , is there a way to stop this?

Bec B

Bec Basked

WTG1034WF (White)

My old LG washing machine - 8.5kg top loader gave up the ghost a week ago after 16 years service with only one fault with the water inlet filter being replaced and the plastic lid cracked and got a bit icky from the heat/steam of the water. The door error not clearing was the only reason I replaced it as I could not source a replacement lid. It had lint capture bags which I removed and cleaned after washing a few loads, I purchased this machine and cannot for the life of me find out if it does actually have a lint collector. I think it might be somewhere I am not looking - can anyone advise. Also, although a lot more complicated than my old machine which I pretty much pressed the on and auto/start button and it did everything for me, I find it efficient and does a great job. I pretty much use it on the Cotton Cycle and most of them are automatic so goes through the cycle at it's own pace.

Maurice G Boyceasked

WTG1034WF (White)

1, Is there a fully automatic wash function.

2, The washing machine has stopped twice mid cycle with the bowl full of water and clothes. If I select spin the bowl empties and spins dry OK. (But note, this machine is only 5 days old, two failures out of five washes is not good.

chris rayeroux

yes I'm sure there is full auto wash.... Before u get realy mad.....ring LG.....there is some kind of RESET feature when pressing certain buttons in sequence..... that the best solution i have....good luck....... I love all the LG WM features except clothes get so tangled up, a full load comes out in 1 or 2 peices...... all intermagled...... my new Simpson has never tangled one clothing.

Maurice G Boyce

Thanks Chris, I will see how it goes. My previous machine was also a big LG, it gave me good service and I had no problem with tangles clothes, other users did. I will see what LG has to say, but in difficult times this machine was not my first choice. The bottom line is that it does a good job of my washing and NO tangles.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives