Lifebroker

Lifebroker

Unprofessional, awful experience

I was organising life insurance for myself and my wife, they called my wife and after 40 mins interrogation they still needed another 20 mins. She was in tears after the phone call, she simply was taking antibiotics and sleep medication due to really nasty cough. She was treated like some kind of invalid and the questions were unreasonable, I can only imagine what they put through people who have serious health conditions. All they had to say at the beginning of the call that if you take prescription medication and saw a specialist recently, the call make take up to say 50 mins. We had a screaming child but they just carried on and when wife said she didn't have any more time, they never called back later to follow up. However they did take the funds from the bank account on the day, I have been chasing for a refund for over a month and they don't respond to emails. We got life insurance policies elsewhere with no problems and at a better price.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Nina, We’re sorry to hear about this negative experience. We would like to investigate it further and resolve this for you as soon as possible - could you please contact us at contact@lifebroker.com.au with the best contact number/ email and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you again, C

Brilliant Customer Service. Excellent Comparisons and Prices!

Lifebroker have been my insurance brokers for the last couple of years and I cannot recommend them enough. I have used them for the last 2 years and in that time have applied for an income protection policy and trauma insurance policy.

Signing up for these policies couldn't have been easier and the information I received was second to none. They answered my questions truthfully and took the time to understand my needs while not treating me like an idiot. Their team was exceptional with setting me up and they were also able to offer the best policies I could find anywhere.

I cancelled my trauma insurance policy about a year ago as it wasn't servicing my needs and the whole situation again was a breeze.

In the last couple of months I inquired about changing my payout amount and also getting rid of a policy exclusion. My personal broker Angela went above and beyond to help me and provide me with my best options.

I haven't been able to find a better deal than what Lifebroker negotiated with regards to income protection through to 65 years old on a leveled plan. Give them a call and I'm sure you'll leave with a better option than what you started with.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Aaron, thanks for the great review! We're so happy to hear that you've found our service so helpful. Thanks again, C.

Cool

Put my info in after reading an article about them and have received emails and quotes. Still deciding what to go with, but really appreciated their customer service, one email with quotes and a follow up call. No hassling me. I recently tried to get a quote from iselect and within SECONDS of putting in my details I was receiving calls!!!! This was after hours, at 8pm!!!! I have received non-stop calls from them since and had to request in writing for them to remove me from their data base so really appreciate LIfe broker's respectful manner in dealing with my enquiry.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi grantcarl1975, thanks for the great review - we're so pleased that enjoyed our service. Thanks again, C

Great Service

In regards to @kittens response. I tend to disagree completely. Yes, i have received a number of calls and emails from the Rep who has taken on my enquiries regarding insurance and i mentioned that i would contact them when i was ready. They were more than happy for me to get back to them, and yes, they occasionally called me up and checked if i was ready to take out insurance. But this was fine for me, because i was honestly looking for insurance, and they have saved me in excess of 50% on a previous quote from someone who was only in it for the money (i mentioned this to my previous rep who quoted me elsewhere - and they never called me back!).

The Reps at lifebroaker are great and friendly, and i recommend them to anyone who is honestly looking for the insurances they have on offer.
friendly and honest service.
they to constantly contact you, but if you ask them not to, that's fine.

Hi Lasterato, What a great review! Thanks very very much for leaving such fantastic comments about Lifebroker. We are really pleased to know that you recommend Lifebroker.

Lifebroker - So far so good

I recently had a bad experience with a financial advisor. This guy has got the whole "I don't get out of bed for less than 10 grand" attitude and needs a good kick in the pants!

Lifebroker on the other hand, being an independant unbiased company who I feel really do want to help you out are very patient and willing to answer all the hairy questions. I used the iQuote system on a Sunday at around lunch time and got a call on my mobile no less than 15 minutes later! Impressive! I was then able to call back and speak for a half an hour or so with a Lifebroker rep who actually sounded like she cares! Bonus!

I strongly recommend using Lifebroker. Just make sure you do the research and ask all the right questions. If you you don't ask... they won't tell you.
Fast & friendly service. Quick responses to calls and emails. Willing to answer all questions.

Hi James3434, Thanks for the great review. Lifebroker prides itself on service and expertise and we are pleased that your experience was great. Thanks again.

Stay away

I went on to this website to recieve an obligation free quote yet to this day i continue to be hounded to take out an insurance policy and have recieved over 15 spam emails templated to "follow up" with me. I would not recommend this to anyone!

Misleading and Harrassing!

Hi kittens, Lifebroker would like to apologize for making you feel like you have been mislead of harassed. Please contact us so that we can ensure that you are not being contacted by Lifebroker.