3.4

N Bibi

N Bibi

Started off okay, but became a slog

First of all, Lifebroker appear to be owned by TAL so you should know the favoured policies will always be with TAL. We had to have sooooo many phone calls with Silvana and Nathan chasing up our policies and details, and now, three months later, we still haven't received accurate information and they're proving uncontactable. Really wouldn't recommend.

Claim MadeNo
Nina

NinaMelbourne

Unprofessional, awful experience

Aaron

AaronCanberra

Brilliant Customer Service. Excellent Comparisons and Prices!

Lifebroker L.Lifebroker

Hi Aaron, thanks for the great review! We're so happy to hear that you've found our service so helpful. Thanks again, C.

Life Insurance

Find out how Lifebroker compares to other Life Insurance

grantcarl1975

grantcarl1975Melbourne

Cool

Put my info in after reading an article about them and have received emails and quotes. Still deciding what to go with, but really appreciated their customer service, one email with quotes and a follow up call. No hassling me. I recently tried to get a quote from iselect and within SECONDS of putting in my details I was receiving calls!!!! This was after hours, at 8pm!!!! I have received non-stop calls from them since and had to request in writing for them to remove me from their data base so really appreciate LIfe broker's respectful manner in dealing with my enquiry.

Lifebroker L.Lifebroker

Hi grantcarl1975, thanks for the great review - we're so pleased that enjoyed our service. Thanks again, C

lasterato

lasteratoSydney, NSW

Great Service

Lifebroker L.Lifebroker

Hi Lasterato, What a great review! Thanks very very much for leaving such fantastic comments about Lifebroker. We are really pleased to know that you recommend Lifebroker.

James3434

James3434Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lifebroker - So far so good

Lifebroker L.Lifebroker

Hi James3434, Thanks for the great review. Lifebroker prides itself on service and expertise and we are pleased that your experience was great. Thanks again.

Stay away

I went on to this website to recieve an obligation free quote yet to this day i continue to be hounded to take out an insurance policy and have recieved over 15 spam emails templated to "follow up" with me. I would not recommend this to anyone!

Misleading and Harrassing!

Lifebroker L.Lifebroker

Hi kittens, Lifebroker would like to apologize for making you feel like you have been mislead of harassed. Please contact us so that we can ensure that you are not being contacted by Lifebroker.