Lilypadz

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great for swimming and strapless dresses!

I'm glad I bought these nursing pads. I was a bit annoyed when they arrived and the instructions stated that they only last a couple of months, but mine have lasted a few months longer than that (with only occasional use). They actually worked as they said they would though. One bonus was that I was able to wear mine, instead of a bra, when I got a spray tan before a wedding (I didn't want bub getting a mouthful of bronzer but bras leave unsightly strap marks). They were easy to wash and I just air dried them on paper towel.
Discrete, allowed me to go swimming and wear strapless dresses, easy to clean and dry
Only last a few months & expensive considering this, may be difficult to stick when you're leaking a lot especially in the first few months of breastfeeding

Good for night time

I loved the idea of a rinsable and reusable breast pad as this was made out of a silicone like material. The pads can be worn on their own as its meant to stick to your breast. However I found that the stickiness of the pad wore out over 2 months and because it doesn't actually absorb the milk, the milk would dribble out when I took the pad off.

I do love that I can wear this without having to wear a bra or a top with an inbuilt bra and I can wear it when I go swimming. However I think for the price and the fact it only last for about 2 months, it's not something I would buy again.
Can wear on it's own, moulds to your breast, can wear it swimming.
The milk seeped out and would spill over you when you take the pads off, only lasts 2 months or so.

Good

These are absolutely awesome,
I can swim without making milk puddles, they stopped my milk letting down so there was no need for absorbancy, could wear them to bed without a bra to hold them as they self stick. Easy to rinse and put back on.
loved them, stopped my milk letting down,
umm none

These were brilliant, I just wished they had of been around when i had my first few babies, so easy! The packaging says they last around 3 months, but i found mine lasted a good 6 months if you looked after them. Well worth the investment.
These revolutionised breast pads for me! Made of silicone they simply stick to your breast and it is hard to tell you have them on at all. They can also be worn without bra's. I simply washed them with soap and water in the shower, airdried them and popped them straight back on. no leakages and no odour.
Nothing! I had them shipped from the US and cost $25 Au which is excellent value for money.

Hi where abouts did you order them from? I have to buy online as I live in the country! Don't mind ordering fro The US with our good dollar!!