2Lilypadz

Lilypadz

2Lilypadz

75%25%0%
Brand Manager for Lilypadz? Claim your listing.

An_1234
An_123419 posts

Panzacat
PanzacatAU3 posts

lazydayz
lazydayz16 posts

Good

These are absolutely awesome,

I can swim without making milk puddles, they stopped my milk letting down so there was no need for absorbancy, could wear them to bed without a bra to hold them as they self stick. Easy to rinse and put back on.
loved them, stopped my milk letting down,
umm none

TrF
TrFAU3 posts

These were brilliant, I just wished they had of been around when i had my first few babies, so easy! The packaging says they last around 3 months, but i found mine lasted a good 6 months if you looked after them. Well worth the investment.
These revolutionised breast pads for me! Made of silicone they simply stick to your breast and it is hard to tell you have them on at all. They can also be worn without bra's. I simply washed them with soap and water in the shower, airdried them and popped them straight back on. no leakages and no odour.
Nothing! I had them shipped from the US and cost $25 Au which is excellent value for money. Show reply