Lin Andrews

Lin Andrews

2.5

Do not use, did not look after my investment property

Danny Dalton was the initial property manager, would not follow up if work had been carried out correctly and completed, yet paid the trades for incomplete jobs. This continued after Halinka Haayema took over managing the property. It ended up costing me in excess of $15,000 in painting and repairs to the property due to their lack of attention to detail. Poor administration, so much so after dropping them as agents I'm still receiving bills for work, which I did not receive a quote for, nor did I authorise. When I requested a refund of management fees (due to the lack of management for my property) for the last six months this was denied. Steer clear and find another real estate that will value your property as much as you do.

Excellent service - can't rate them highly enough!

From the moment I inspected the property to rent, to the moment my breaking of the lease was finalised, it has been easy and stress-free! I recently had to break my lease due to COVID. I expected things to be drawn out and difficult... However, Felicia at Mile End has been so supportive, understanding and moved so quickly, she found a new tenant in about a week! She has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and made what was already a stressful time, that much easier and pleasant. Can't rate her and the team highly enough!!

Buyer

BuyerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

I would not recommend using - as a buyer, telling me the owner wont accept my offer when they did, wanting more money, asking my broker to tell me to increase my offer. Not even greeting me on settlement day with the keys. Offering nothing but a crappy $20 Kmart basket as a settlement gift.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Lin Andrews compares to other Real Estate Agents

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Linda and Danny have been great as my Property Managers

A big thank you to both Linda and Danny at the Lin Andrews, Salisbury Office.

Lin Andrews have managed our properties for well over a decade and have always been efficient, effective and responsive and have been able to secure tenure, after vacating happens, very quickly with minimal to no down time - it helps that the properties we have are well sought after too!

Thank you both and appreciate all your efforts and that of the greater Lin Andrew's team

Avril

AvrilAdelaide

Excellent service from Lin Andrews Salisbury

Danny Dalton at Lin Andrews Salisbury has managed my rental property for many years now and I could not be happier with the service he has provided. During this time I have had different tenants and he has organised everything so I have not had to set foot in the property. He keeps me up to date with anything that requires my attention in a prompt and professional manner. I highly recommend Danny to anyone looking for a property manager in the Salisbury area.

Bob the Builder

Bob the BuilderCoober Pedy Australia

Money Hungry is an understatement and integrity -0/100

MONEY HUNGRY

Leased commercial property which they managed for 20 years.Old owner passed away,signed new lease but $60000 of damage to property not repaired.
Also they sold a block of land,and held a further $20000 from sale price,which was agreed,for being 4 days late from cleaning and vacating premises,knowing of my financial problems and having a working relationship with my parents over 30 years.
Shame on you

nickster

nicksterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service and integrity 0/10

I enquired about leasing a commercial property in Adelaide. I had a question regarding the property which I was told would be addressed the following week.
That never happened - I waited for one more week (things happen) and my response from the staff member was that it had been leased in that time from me looking until I emailed.
No answer to my question, no letting me know it was leased, no ethics or integrity. Just a terrible experience and I cant help but remove any potential properties from my list if they are managed by this business.
Don't be fooled - their focus is not on anyone else expect themselves. The best sales come from service - something they need to be reminded of, in my opinion.

I have no issue with Lin Andrews Morphett Vale

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Lin Andrews compares to other Real Estate Agents

Lin Andrews Morphett Vale Franchise

Hotchippies

HotchippiesBroome

Can't be bothered with the basics

Handlig

Handlig

Terrible

I would hate to be using these guys if I was not in the same city as you would have no idea of what was going on. I am changing agent to Brocks.

I concur with the previous reviewer. However my experience is with the Mile End branch not the Roxby Downs branch. Similar issues. No followup on maintenance issues. Rented the property at a rent lower than I had agreed due to a mistake. Unable or unwilling to use a telephone. Had to ask them three times to change the rates notice and various other bills to c/o them.

Terrible

This applies particuarly to the Roxby Downs branch. The whole Lin Andrews experience can be easily summarised as 'bad'. From the get go they where un organised, not passing on information, I had to chase up every request for repairs or questions for the land lord. Letters went 'missing', or where simply not followed up on, emails where ignored, just the basics of running a business was poor. The place was received in an abysmal state and this was only the begining of my troubles. Not worth the time or effort needed in doing business with, avoid like the plague.

Poor service, little to no communication, lack of organisation, rude, the list goes on