2Linen House Quilted Double Electric Blanket

Linen House Quilted Double Electric Blanket

VerifiedMPN:08723EBQ

2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%
See the Best Electric Blankets & Heated Throws in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AndrewZ
AndrewZNSWSydney, NSW14 posts

Brilliant 'Multizone' Electric Blanket

This is my 3rd winter with this electric blanket. Never had a problem with it. Temperature settings from 1-9, which is great because I my preferred setting is 1 for the upper body and 2 for the feet on the colder nights. My wife prefers much warmer settings. So basically 4 separate climate zones from the 2 individual controllers.
The Quilted topping is sufficient to mask the wiring network below and is rather comfortable. Timer settings for 1, 5, 8 & 12 hours allow for a wide variety of warming stints. Never had an issue with overheating in the blanket or the controllers. Show details
Sam49
Sam49SYDNEY70 posts

Warm as toast

I really appreciate multi-zone electric blankets as I generally need warmer feet than the top of me. This blanket provides that. Good sized walls. Well quilted. Two zones with 9 settings in each zone. Quite quick to warm up (first time seemed a little slow but I now turn it on around 20min before going to bed). Timer system - 1 hour, 3 hours etc. Moving towards winter I only use on selected cold nights but so appreciate given I have some physical issues.