Lipton Cranberry Raspberry & Strawberry Herbal Infusion

Lipton Cranberry Raspberry & Strawberry Herbal Infusion

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lipton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Please return lovely tea

My daughter loves this tea. Nothing else compares and I cannot find a comparable product. Please return this flavour to your range.

Can't live without it

I only drink cranberry, raspberry and strawberry tea and i am down to my last couple of boxes. I implore you to bring them back

Please Bring Back

I agree strongly with many people that this was a fantastic tea in fact my favourite . There is no other fruit combination that tastes the same. I am lost as to why it has been discontinued in Australia. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back.

The very best tea!

This is the very best tea - I used to drink it all the time. Please bring it back. Please! Please!

Teas

Find out how Lipton Cranberry Raspberry & Strawberry Herbal Infusion compares to other Teas

Really want to buy it again

This is the only hot drink I enjoy, really disappointed it is no longer available, please bring it back, only have a few bags left, have tried other flavors - not the same!!!!

Refreshing Herbal Tea

Cranberry Raspberry and Strawberry herbal tea was my favourite, what a shame its no longer available. Hope its brought back to our supermarket shelves.

Love this tea. Bring it back

My mother and I both enjoyed the Cranberry Raspberry & Strawberry tea It is one of the best flavours I have tasted. I am very disappointed that I can not longer buy it from any stores now. There is not another one to replace it for us, . Please bring it back.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Quantity

My wife and I love liptons Cranberry,Raspberry and Strawberry tea but it gets expensive buying it by by the 16grm packet as there are only 10 tea bags in there. Is there a way of buying it in bulk?
Taste

Lolly001
Lolly001

I totally agee. We love it too. Did you get a response because that's exactly what I'm looking for too - a place to buy in larger, less expensive quantities.

ana40
ana40

Same here....would love to find out if it can be purchased in bulk as I go through them quite quickly

Kyriakh K.
Kyriakh K.asked

Where can i buy?

Hill's mumasked

I have spoken to lipton's and they have discontinued the cranberry,raspberry and strawberry tea but if enough people complain they will bring it back so everybody please ring or email to demand it's return please

Teresa aquilina
Teresa aquilina

Yes please I love it to please bring it back the Lipton cranberry,raspberry and strawberry

Jack and Googies mum
Jack and Googies mumasked

I really love it aswell and im down to my last one and cant find them in coles, wollies or iga. Can someone please help, have they stopped making.

Fei
Fei

Yes, sadly they have replaced it with a new range. I found out from their Facebook page.

Hill's mum

I rang lipton's and if everybody emails or rings and demands it be returned they will bring it back so everyone get on to it please thank you

Details ·