Lipton Cranberry Raspberry & Strawberry Herbal Infusion

Lipton Cranberry Raspberry & Strawberry Herbal Infusion

8 reviews · Statistics

100% · 80%
Brand Manager for Lipton? Claim your listing.
See the Best Teas in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Glenda
Glenda

Please return lovely tea

My daughter loves this tea. Nothing else compares and I cannot find a comparable product. Please return this flavour to your range.

Jo M
Jo M

Can't live without it

I only drink cranberry, raspberry and strawberry tea and i am down to my last couple of boxes. I implore you to bring them back

Celia
Celia

Please Bring Back

I agree strongly with many people that this was a fantastic tea in fact my favourite . There is no other fruit combination that tastes the same. I am lost as to why it has been discontinued in Australia. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back.

Emily
EmilyAU

The very best tea!

This is the very best tea - I used to drink it all the time. Please bring it back. Please! Please!

Noeleen Bennett
Noeleen Bennett

Really want to buy it again

This is the only hot drink I enjoy, really disappointed it is no longer available, please bring it back, only have a few bags left, have tried other flavors - not the same!!!!

Brenda
Brenda

Refreshing Herbal Tea

Cranberry Raspberry and Strawberry herbal tea was my favourite, what a shame its no longer available. Hope its brought back to our supermarket shelves.

Ned
Ned

Love this tea. Bring it back

My mother and I both enjoyed the Cranberry Raspberry & Strawberry tea It is one of the best flavours I have tasted. I am very disappointed that I can not longer buy it from any stores now. There is not another one to replace it for us, . Please bring it back.

gingermic
gingermicAU3 posts

Quantity

My wife and I love liptons Cranberry,Raspberry and Strawberry tea but it gets expensive buying it by by the 16grm packet as there are only 10 tea bags in there. Is there a way of buying it in bulk?
Taste
 Show 2 replies

Kyriakh K.
Kyriakh K.

Where can i buy?

Hill's mum

I have spoken to lipton's and they have discontinued the cranberry,raspberry and strawberry tea but if enough people complain they will bring it back so everybody please ring or email to demand it's return please

Teresa aquilina
Teresa aquilina

Yes please I love it to please bring it back the Lipton cranberry,raspberry and strawberry

Jack and Googies mum
Jack and Googies mum

I really love it aswell and im down to my last one and cant find them in coles, wollies or iga. Can someone please help, have they stopped making.

Fei
Fei

Yes, sadly they have replaced it with a new range. I found out from their Facebook page.

Hill's mum

I rang lipton's and if everybody emails or rings and demands it be returned they will bring it back so everyone get on to it please thank you

CategoryTeas
Release date

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Lipton? Claim your listing.
Cha-i Masala Blend