Lipton Lemon Herbal Infusion

Lipton Lemon Herbal Infusion

8 reviews · Statistics

100% · 80%
Brand Manager for Lipton? Claim your listing.
See the Best Teas in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bill C
Bill C

Finding liptons lemon tea

Excellent tea just B hard to get and the supermarkets aren't much help, coles is the only one who has is , but very spasmolytic.

Zanee
Zanee

Why isn't it available?

I have been drinking this exclusively for 20+ years. Great taste, doesn't stain teeth or cups, refreshing, great taste. Don't know what l will replacd it with. Consumed without milk or sugar. Real disappointment that it's now so difficult to get. Bring it back and keep it on the shelves, or make it available online - please!

Jeanette J
Jeanette JAU

WHERE HAS SOOTHE ME LEMON TEA GONE?

Love this tea and am really disappointed that I cannot find it anywhere. Please tell me that it HAS NOT been discontinued.

Robert H
Robert HAU

Not on shelf

Why is lemon herbal infusion unavailable again at Cole's, & Woolworth's in Busselton Western Australia . This happened Twelve months ago as well .Please reinstated this product Thanks

Goosey2 posts

Pleased to be able to buy it again

It's the best tea I had been drinking it for over 20 years was upset when it was discontinued have found its back again so pleased it was called lemon soother originally & it is very soothing.

Lana Borg
Lana BorgEmu Plains

Best in the World!

This tea would have to be the best tea in the world! It actually works to cure the common cold and quicker than going on antibiotics. My whole family love it even the kids. My only problem is, I can only purchase it online through Officeworks. I don't understand why the supermarkets don't carry this line.

Peter PuschakVicNew Gisborne, Vic10 posts

No strings attached?!

I have ben a great fan and drinker of your "Lemon Herbal Infusion". However, the last two 50-sachet boxes, both labelled "Best before 13/07/14 19:39 C" have proved troublesome: When peeling the tags of the bag - many detach from the string. Is this going to be a feature (and I will always have to have a spoon ready) or is this a temporary aberration?
The flavour
The tags appear to be glued to the bag, rather than the string
prissy
prissyAU

Very calming

This tea has a very settleing experience and I find that when I am not feeling the best it is the only tea that will settle my stomach. It is also very enjoyable when you don't feel like any caffeine.
the taste, inexpensive, does not cause bloating
 Show 9 replies

Debbie Kite

Has the liptons soothe me lemon tea been discontinued? I am unable to find it in supermarkets at present.

Goosey

I haven't seen it at Woolworths for quite awhile, Coles don't have it.

Peter Puschak

Yes it has been discontinued - I was very disappointed and now use Celestial's "Lemon Zinger"

Debbie Kite

Thanks ... I am disappointed .. But I will give the Lemon Zinger a go.

Diane

Where can I purchase Lipton Lemon infusion tea bag, they seem to have disappeared from both Coles and Woolworths shelves?

Peter Puschak

I have contacted Lipton, and was informed that they no longer produce the Lemon Herbal Infusion - I am now trying everybody else's (Dilmah, Twinings, Tetley, Pickwick) and have not find anything like it.

Diane

Thanks Peter. I agree with you, the others taste horrible!!!

J Reed
J Reed

Why has Lemon Herbal Infusion tea been removed from major supermarket shelves since July2013?

Peter Puschak

Lipton has told me that they stopped manufacture of Lemon Herbal Infusion - I am now also looking for an alternative.

keithedwards
keithedwards

I will too grrrr

CategoryTeas
Release date

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Lipton? Claim your listing.
Cha-i Masala Blend