4.4

86% · 61 · 14%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Little Forest Lifestyle Retreat? Claim your listing.

Bernadette H
Bernadette HSydney, NSW

Adele
AdeleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Maria and Bruce
Maria and BruceRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Fantastic 5 days

My husband and I love this retreat Thanks to Mark we left anxiety bad habits and emotional baggage behind us and now feel strong and focused moving forward Mark guided us through mindful meditation and self hypnosis to achieve our goals, he is a gifted teacher, drawing on his wealth of knowledge and own life experiences, he has so much energy, compassion and humour
The added bonuses are beautiful 360 deg views and sunrises on the mountain, accommodation is comfortable and clean, Linda cooks with love - delicious nutritious meals, organic produce sourced locally
Can't rate this experience highly enough
Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW7 posts

Amazing Experience

What a life enhancing experience! Mark and Linda Stephens made me so welcome. Mark’s wisdom and way of teaching with humour was fantastic. It’s obvious that he really cares about helping people become the very best version of themselves. The food was delicious and Linda very generously supplied her recipes so we can cook them at home. The whole experience was exceptional and I can’t recommend the retreat more highly.
Deborah K
Deborah KSydney, NSW

Amazing life changing experience

The 5 day retreat is life changing and I can highly recommend it. From the minute you arrive you are made to feel welcome, comfortable and empowered. The location is spectacular and the accommodation is clean. The meals were amazing and are all cooked on site by Linda who is very passionate about good healthy food. Mark is funny, wise and very experienced in what he does. The actual retreat experience is better than the website promises. If you are on the fence about deciding to attend a retreat then do yourself a favour and just book.
Luana
LuanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

I found the whole retreat perfect!

From the moment I arrived my host's Mark and Linda Stephens were amazing and very accommodating. The retreat allowed me to take time out and focus on learning new techniques and becoming mindful of my choices.

The scenery was heavenly and allowed me to recharge. Accommodation is clean, very comfortable and peaceful. I was treated to delicious vegetarian meals and shown a new way of replenishing and nurturing my body.

I am confident in using all techniques moving forward.

oscarina16
oscarina16Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

Described as "Heaven on Earth "and will change your life forever. Don't be fooled!

I registered for this Retreat traveling from Melbourne, then a three hour drive from Sydney airport not mentioned to the resort. The advertising was very deceiving re video/website, described as Heaven on Earth the buildings and accommodation was old and a OH&S high risk hazard trips and falls, external lighting was poor and hazardous, Food very disappointing. Building best suited for mountain goats able to get up and down many steps. A disappointing minus 3 star accommodation. [Name Removed] great. His äpp" and book brilliant. Shame that everything else did not meet expectation. No one on one consultation as promised.