Little Nation 12ft Trampoline

Little Nation 12ft Trampoline

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robyn G.

Robyn G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy! Cheap but excellent quality

Purchased in August 2019 for $499.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)

TaneekaLaw

TaneekaLawPerth, WA

Our little girl loves it! And so do we!

Little Nation were wonderful to work with, quick with communication and everything was just as described. The trampoline is incredible quality and easy to put together, my little girl is obsessed!

Purchased in August 2019.

AWESOME Trampoline!!!!

We purchased the Little Nation trampoline for our little mans third birthday and couldn't be happier! It was super easy to put together, the quality is amazing and the smile on our sons face is priceless! The first thing he asks to do each morning when he wakes up is to go on his trampoline. We are extremely happy with our decision to purchase the Little Nation brand of trampoline and know it will provide our kids with countless hours of fun in the future. Thanks for an awesome product!!!

Purchased in June 2019 for $449.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Very easy to build! Safe, great bounce and looks great!

I am so happy with my purchase! I bought the 12ft for my 3 kids aged between 2 and 8. This was the easiest build I have ever done! It is safe and secure, bounces perfect and has a high max kg so they can all jump together. It even has weather protection on the foam pads. The trampoline gets used everyday and the fiberglass ring gas kept the net like new. I cannot fault this product.

Purchased at Littlenation.com.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (Under 5)

Catherine

CatherineSydney

Great trampoline!

Recently purchased the 10ft Little Nation trampoline for 2 kids under 5. It was fairly easy to assemble with 2 people and as we have a small yard, we love that it's mainly black and not a colourful eyesore. The 10ft has plenty of space and seems to be quite stable while both kids are jumping. Also love that the door is not a zipper, the kids have jumped into it a few times and I don't need to be concerned that they might fall through. Very happy with our purchase, the kids love it!

Purchased in July 2019.

Mari

MariSydney, NSW

Very bouncy, safe and quality for half the price

II purchased the 8ft. I have two kids aged 6 and below and a small yard. They both love it. It is very secure structure and netting. I used hair ties to secure the net in place. Other than that is was easy to assemble.

Purchased in July 2019 at Little Nation online for $334.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

martyandmaria