3.4

59% · 1712 · 41%

3.4
3.7
3.8

We have detected a number of positive reviews for this listing which we suspect have been falsely generated and have the potential to mislead consumers.

ProductReview.com.au takes a zero tolerance approach to any fake reviews and have removed these reviews accordingly.

mitchelllucas73252952
mitchelllucas73252952

Best tutors available online

My daughter had been skipping school for a while, but Livetutor online tutoring has helped him get back into Math and English. He has grown more confident in his talents thanks to the helpful, understanding, and respectful tutors.
tobyfarnold75529962
tobyfarnold75529962

Exceptional online tutoring

Exceptional online tutoring experience! Expert tutors and interactive sessions. Boosted my daughter's confidence.
Highly recommend for effective academic growth.
Bruna W.
Bruna W.

Fantastic online tutoring resource

My son had significant learning difficulties, but he is now reading with such confidence that he is wanting to read to me! Brilliant teachers and incredible support, especially considering that we are a remote-living family. I wholeheartedly endorse LiveTutor as a fantastic online tutoring resource.
Jack S
Jack S

Amazing results

It's amazing , my daughter's level of study has improved over few months. Her grades are improving , She is doing really well at maths and English also she learned how to do study in other subjects.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Plan ahead

Read a few reviews about tutors being not available. We booked our calls in advance. If kids need help on one particular session, we move them onto the next & flag that session for help during their scheduled call. Or if they have a ‘red’ session, we get the tutor to go back through it.

We book a weekly, or even two weekly calls for each of our three kids & have never had an issue. The bookings can be made via the app.

We have had one issue with a correct answer being noted as incorrect, but we just move on.

We are a year into our plan & will happily continue.

James D.
James D.Perth, WA2 posts
LiveTutor Online
LiveTutor Online   DM
jerold v.
jerold v.

Superb services at competitive price

Great coaching service available online. Children can finish their classes at their own pace. Kids can access online assistance if they run into problems while learning. Getting kids into a routine to complete the classes is more crucial. Graeme from LiveTutor follows up with us on a frequent basis and discusses the children's areas of strength and weakness. Lessons are designed to help students' skills improve. We have been working with LiveTutor for more than a year, and we have seen significant growth in both of our children. Highly advised.
Hind N.
Hind N.
serna t.
serna t.

My son has been enjoying since we have signed up. Its good for kids not just only for maths or english but also improve tech skills.
Toney J
Toney JSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent satisfaction and helpful teachers. The tasks, difficulties, and rewards were all liked by the children. The follow-up calls are excellent since they let you know how the youngster is doing. Highly suggested.
Kole Mone
Kole Mone

Very innovative learning approach

A great experience is created when excellent service is combined with excellent tutors. Highly recommended for parents who are trying to improve their kids math and English skills. Very warm and vivacious team!
ajay pal s.
ajay pal s.7 posts
Matavire
Matavire

My son had his first lesson and he enjoyed it

My son had his first lesson and he enjoyed it.
He learned a lot in the first session. LiveTutor has brilliant teachers ,explaining everything clearly.
I would recommend them anyone who is looking for online learning for kids.
Bilbrey
BilbreyPerth, WA

Dedicated Well organised Tutors

We found tutors well organized at LiveTutor online. My son really looks forward to sessions with him . My Son appears to be improving in confidence after only a few lessons.
Barry
BarryIsaacs 2607, ACT

Good one!!

After just a few weeks of tutoring with tutors on LiveTutor Online, I am seeing improvement in my daughter’s reading, and she really looks forward to the sessions. Highly recommend!

Cath M.
Cath M.

Is Live Tutor Online still operating? My kids can't log into their accounts, and none of the phone numbers work !!

Vanshika R.
Vanshika R.

how do I get started and do live tutor online

Disappointed Single Mum

I would love to know how many people were actually made aware that Live Tutor Online were signing you up to Humm.? For me the sales rep just keep telling me to click this and then that etc. I didn't even have time to read anything. I'm feeling very much taken advantage of and now they won't let me cancel.
Are we as consumers not entitled to cancel the subscription..?
1. It's misleading as I was never made fully aware that they were signing me up to Humm
2. It's not Live as my kids had to wait over an hour for a call back
3. The service is not what it promises to be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unhappy single mum
Unhappy single mum
Disappointed Single Mum

Thanks for replying. What’s the 45 days.?

I’m still in communication with them in the hope maybe they do the right thing. Otherwise it’s ACCC for me.

Disappointed user