2.4

33% · 612 · 67%

2.4
2.8
3.1

We have detected a number of positive reviews for this listing which we suspect have been falsely generated and have the potential to mislead consumers.

ProductReview.com.au takes a zero tolerance approach to any fake reviews and have removed these reviews accordingly.

Amy S.
Amy S.

Plan ahead

Read a few reviews about tutors being not available. We booked our calls in advance. If kids need help on one particular session, we move them onto the next & flag that session for help during their scheduled call. Or if they have a ‘red’ session, we get the tutor to go back through it.

We book a weekly, or even two weekly calls for each of our three kids & have never had an issue. The bookings can be made via the app.

We have had one issue with a correct answer being noted as incorrect, but we just move on.

We are a year into our plan & will happily continue.

James D.
James D.Perth, WA2 posts
Hind N.
Hind N.
Kole Mone
Kole Mone

Very innovative learning approach

A great experience is created when excellent service is combined with excellent tutors. Highly recommended for parents who are trying to improve their kids math and English skills. Very warm and vivacious team!
ajay pal s.
ajay pal s.8 posts
UsAndTheGirls
UsAndTheGirls
  Fair Incentive Verified
Skye
SkyePerth, WA

Not at all what we expected

Kids waiting over an hour to speak to someone and we didn’t realise that the tutor times we over east (we are in Perth). When the kids have spoken to tutors some are great but some are absolutely hopeless and even I can’t understand what they are saying. Work is nothing that the kids are learning at school and the one time I contacted them about the work my son has to practice for an exam they did put some questions up on his page but it was for yr 11….. he is only yr 7 so completely pointless. I would not recommend this company to anyone and now have had to pay another tutor on top of this causing a lot of financial strain on our family.
Rob
RobPerth, WA11 posts
Nobal
NobalPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Useless and scamming people

They told me u can break the subscription anytime when joining time.But that's not true.Disappointed with service and no quality of study materials and no support from teachers.please don't go with them
Disappointed userPerth, WA3 posts
JJM
JJM2 posts

Dont sign up they take your money even if you are not using the service

Very hard to cancel and contact them. No customer service. They don’t care if they take your money but do not use the service. Very unsatisfied. Wish we never signed up. Every week we loose money with no contact from them. We don’t know how to stop them from taking our money every week. Pls help
Great Learning
Great LearningPerth, WA2 posts

This is great! 2kids for the price of 1

Peter is an awesome man who came to our house to discussed the benefits of taking this tutor online for our kids.
2 kids for the price of 1 is a bonus. It's so helpful for the kids who struggle on their Math and English
Noor S
Noor SSydney, NSW

Perfect start to 2021 Learning made easier

Start of last year, I was getting feedback from my son's teachers about lagging behind his work even though he is very intelligent. During the year we started using LiveTutor Online and Manager helped devise a strategy on where to start and where we want to be by the end of year. The school teachers didnt had anything but praises about him on how he has exceeded their expectations. Thank you Livetutor! We trialed other similar products but my kids loved LiveTutor.
Ade
AdePerth, WA3 posts
Manu W.
Manu W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and money

Long wait time for call back. No one follow up.. how Child is doing or if any pending tasks. You have to invest your time too. So similar aap are available online for $10-$12/month.
Some tutors are good but some are just ok. What they explain before signing up its totally different once you hv paid membership. 1 tutors clearly told that call only if need help. So its not live 101 .. tuition...

Cath M.
Cath M.

Is Live Tutor Online still operating? My kids can't log into their accounts, and none of the phone numbers work !!

Vanshika R.
Vanshika R.

how do I get started and do live tutor online

Disappointed Single Mum

I would love to know how many people were actually made aware that Live Tutor Online were signing you up to Humm.? For me the sales rep just keep telling me to click this and then that etc. I didn't even have time to read anything. I'm feeling very much taken advantage of and now they won't let me cancel.
Are we as consumers not entitled to cancel the subscription..?
1. It's misleading as I was never made fully aware that they were signing me up to Humm
2. It's not Live as my kids had to wait over an hour for a call back
3. The service is not what it promises to be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unhappy single mum
Unhappy single mum
Disappointed Single Mum

Thanks for replying. What’s the 45 days.?

I’m still in communication with them in the hope maybe they do the right thing. Otherwise it’s ACCC for me.

CategoryTutoring / Kids Programs