Logitech G633

Logitech G633

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Second pair. USB cord doesn’t seem to last

The headsets a great headset with very good sound quality with surround sound formats like DTS and Dolby digital. Build quality is quite good and so is comfort. I’ve had more comfortable headsets (hyperclouds are my favourite) but they’re still good. My first set started having issues with the USB cord after a year or so. Bought a second pair a little while later and use the old pair as a headset for my Xbox but it looks like the second pair has had the cord go on it as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Got the last pair, haven't seen them stocked since

They are comfortable and the surround sound is great. The microphone stalk fits flush with the headphones when not in use and it makes an audio noise when you put it down/up so you know whether you're transmitting. The stalk also has a little red LED fitted so if you push it upwards to around eye-level, you can see the red LED in your peripheral vision and know that you're muted.

The Logitech program, while not necessary, works well with integrating my Logitech keyboard, mouse and headphones together. It can adjust any and all of the settings to do with the headphones so I would recommend downloading it.

It was almost half the price of the Logitech G933 (albeit not wireless) and I ended up getting the last set on the shelf. Have not seen them stocked since and I hope it's because they are so popular and not because they've been discontinued or anything.

Date PurchasedSep 2017