Logitech UE MEGABOOM

Logitech UE MEGABOOM

MPNs: 2737888, 2901955, 984-000483 and 3 more
See the Best Portable Speakers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Logitech

Luke T.
Luke T.Illawarra, NSW

I won one, and its the best thing I have ever won

best portable speaker you could hope for. I cant comment on value, but the quality is first rate. Looks, feels and most importantly sounds great. And you dont have to mollycoddle it when on the road.

Purchased in July 2019.

Wayne M.
Wayne M.Perth, WA

Stay away.

Purchased in October 2020 for $150.00.

Craig B
Craig BCentral Queensland, QLD

Failed within warranty time

Worked well for 10 months then internal components decided to perish. Can’t even use the speaker now due to excessive distortion. Was always super careful with this speaker, had never been exposed to water or full volume. Disappointed. Received the run around with a potential claim.

Purchased in January 2016 at JB Hi-Fi.

TKJSBH
TKJSBHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Music where I want it!

Love this device!
Great sound, tough and resilient and the battery outlasts my demand every time.
Its compact and easy to carry. I don't have to worry about it getting slightly wet.
One star off as the battery charge doesnt hold well if I havent used for a couple of weeks?

Overall, very happy with purchase

Purchased in September 2017 at Joyce Mayne.

PplLiveInSydney
PplLiveInSydney

Nice sound for a portable speaker

I brought it on sale in JB Hifi at 140. the quality and value are good. and it also supports connect a different device. the sound quality is good for a rented single room. and the bass is not so bad. and it has various color.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $140.00.

Gibbo
GibboPerth, WA

Battery replacement

Battery would no longer charge after 5 years of service. Phoned Logitech Australia and was told they do not have any service centre for replacing batteries and that aftermarket batteries are not sold. So, I was faced with the choice of buying a new speaker or searching for a new battery myself. Found a new battery on the internet in Australia for $53.90. Logitech customer support lied. So now I don’t have to buy a new speaker. Very poor service and information from Logitech. YouTube video clearly shows the battery replacement procedure. Hope this helps people not to have to buy a whole new speaker. Product is good but realise you will be replacing the battery after 5 years or buying a whole new speaker. Warranty is 4 years.

Purchased in April 2014 at Harvey Norman for $275.00.

Jess
JessCanberra 2600, ACT

The best purchase I've ever made!

I love the megaboom. I ummmed and ahhhed over buying one for months and the cost is completely justified! I love that the bass is heavy and the music is crystal clear! The speaker at its loudest is so loud! I love that it connects via bluetooth and its a stylish and sleek design.

Michelle Eldridge
Michelle EldridgeSydney, NSW

Nice sound for my grandson

It is packed very well and the box is very funky with bright graphics.Solid feel for a smallish speaker, good size, very portable and easy Bluetooth connection good sound my grandson loves it as it has a fair bit of bass ,I haven’t tried it with classical music yet but would recommend it

Landlubber
LandlubberMelbourne

Great bluetooth speaker ! Superb sound.

Very solid construction. Quite amazing sound from such a compact device. Very happy camper. I see some other reviews complain about battery life. I really have not 'stretched it' so can't comment. Get a Spotify account, your phone and have your music, ad free, anywhere ! Works in the car perfectly. Really interesting to shift speaker around and get different tonal qualities. Fav toy right now ! Was about $220 from JBs. BTW I hear there are bluetooth speakers now where you can hook up several... that may be worth checking. But I'm happy.

Not a 15 hour battery life at all

I just purchased the megaboom and I will agree the sound is Cristal clear. Only it doesn't last 15 hours. I work 12 hour shifts so It should last my entire shift. From fully charged over night, the megaboom only had 10% battery life left 9 hours into my shift. Not happy at all.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Markp
Markp

Great speaker but doesn't last

As a result of its short life span I don't recommend this product. I've had two of these UE Megabooms now and they both only lasted just over a year before they would no longer charge. It's a shame because they are a great little speaker with good audio quality and plenty of volume for the size.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

The best!!! Highly recommend...

I can't believe such a little portable speaker has such amazing quality sound... Highly recommend. I was hesitant to buy it as I didn't think it would be loud enough for my apartment but I'm so glad I did, Its perfect for my apartment. I would highly recommend... Amazing quality...

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Amazing speaker

For the size and cost the sound is excellent. We use this speaker for small events in the park with a bunch of kids. Despite noise of kids in background he sound is really clear, crisp and high quality. Thee system is robust. Well worth investment.. i am going to buy one for home now.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Good speakers...when they work.

Bought 2 UE Megabooms through Harvey Norman. Both worked well to begin with, but one had a faulty battery so I returned it & receved a replacement. The new one also had battery issues & would not charge, so this one was also returned & replaced. Still to try the 3rd one. Harvey Norman were very helpful, commenting on my “bad luck”, to which I replied “or perhaps a bad product?”. Other issues I’ve experienced include speaker turning off at random and battery life of only 3 hours of continuous use. Although one of the first ones I bought is still working well, I cannot recommend this speaker. If you do buy one, make sure it’s from a retailer with a good reputation where it can be easily returned.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
DaveL
DaveLBrisbane

one of the best on the market

Fantastic speaker. Can go as loud as you need and will fill most rooms without distorting. The build quality is fantastic. Really durable and also waterproof so is great for taking outdoors or on holiday. Its quite big but that allows it to be loud and provides excellent battery life.

Date PurchasedJan 2017