Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ellie B.

Ellie B.Illawarra, NSW

Not a great experience so far

I only received it the other day. Have been applying it as directed but my eyes are very irritated and itchy now. I've used other eyelash growth products and the irritation never happened with them. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
SmudgingNo

Kerryn B.

Kerryn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burns

After using this product for almost 2 weeks unfortunately I had to stop. Although I saw an improvement in my lashes it burnt the surrounding skin on my eyelids quite severely.
I don't have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction like this from any other product.
I'm so disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019.

Linda

LindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sore eyes

I have been using this product for 2 weeks or so and have had to stop as it makes my eyes so sore. I also get a discoloured line where I have applied it, like purple eyeliner. These side effects are gone within 48hrs of stopping use. So disappointed as the website goes on about how natural and gentle it is. For reference, I am not allergic to anything and don’t normally consider my skin to be sensitive.

AMAZING

I was using another product for a few months and I put up with the dark circles under my eyes and eye infections, even my husband use to ask why i had been crying. I then found Long Lashes and Bold Brows and i'm obsessed. I'm now on my 4th bottle. I get continual compliments about my lashes and brows and have now purchased for my Mum and Nan! I also love that Long Lashes is from Two Northern Beaches mums!! WELL DONE AND THANK YOU

Bel

BelCollaroy

Gentle on the eyes and amazing results

I am on my second tube now of Long lashes and in the maintenance stage. My eyelashes were completely ruined by fake lashes and were basically stumps. Even though I am not that great at using this product everyday my eyelashes now are longer and much thicker and will never go back to fake lashes again. I have previously used other serums that have burnt my eyes and also resulted in eye infections. The tube last for ages and is very cost affective considering falsies cost at least $120. Its my beauty stable!

Karen

KarenSydney

Tried and true! Amazing product!!

As a person who suffers from Hashimotos and the fun side effect of thin hair, thick and full eyelashes/eyebrows were a pipe dream. Had nothing to lose so I tried Long Lashes and haven’t looked back! Took a while to start seeing results but have persisted and wow, it really does work! No irritation (believe me, if there were any irritants in this product I would know about it). Try it, you won’t be disappointed!

So amazing, it’s changed my life!

I seriously can’t live without it, I’ve been using it for a year and I’m on my second tube.
It’s made such a difference to my sensitive eyes, no irritation at all. I wouldn’t use any other lash enhancer ever again.

Amazing product

Amazing product. I have been using long Lashes’s for over a year now and highly recommended it .. my lashes are so long and thick. Best off all no stinging or irritation .

This product has transformed my lashes!

Even from my very first use of Long Lashes I noticed they looked hydrated straight away. Persisting with the product for 3 weeks I noticed a few extra millimetres in length already! I have now been using Long Lashes for over 6 months and my lashes are long, strong, healthy, and I am always getting compliments on my lashes! I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to grow their lashes. Its also a huge bonus that its safe, vegan, cruelty free etc! I couldn't be happier ❤️❤️❤️

A truly Awesome Product

Love love this product... recommend to all my clients and friends all of which agree it’s the best brand they’ve tried .... other brands have worked but stung my eye’, this product works amazingly well and no stinging...
From a business point the customer service has been extremely good , very helpful and supportive!!
Highly recommended, wouldn’t use or sell any other brand ...

Mhrn

Mhrn

Longer and thicker lashes

Thank god I found this product! My lashes are longer and thicker! So easy to use! I have recommended it to friends who have also fallen in love with it and their new eye lashes!

Eyelashes finally!!

I have very fine sparse eyelashes until I used this producct. My eyelashes are long and visible now. Great product. Great customer service. I have told so many people about it would thoroughly recommend

Traci Sheppard

Traci SheppardSydney, NSW

This lash serum REALLY works!

When I first began using this product, I applied every single day (as you are meant to) and I was amazed at how long my lashes grew! People notice them all the time and have commented. I took a before and after and was really impressed. I didn’t find it to cause irritation at all either. Highly recommend Long Lashes.

Happy with the results

I wasnt sure at 1st if this product would work but I used it everyday and noticed little hairs growing . After about 9 weeks i had a lash lift and could really see the difference.
By the time if finished the bottle my lashes were looking the best they ever have.

Lashes longer than fake!

Love this stuff. No sting, no smell, no itch, just the most natural long lashes ever!! I’m a return customer and will keep coming back. My brows are also better than ever.

The best product/s , cannot live without my ‘long lashes’ especially

I use both products all year round and couldn’t be happier. I had used an Asian product but it made my eyes sore and red. Long Lashes is the best

hasn't worked for me

Hasn't worked for me. Have used it for 4 months.
It's an expensive product- so as you can imagine I am very disappointed. Think I will just go back to lash extensions.

11 weeks and no change

I have used Long lashed every day (with an exception over New year) before going to bed for 11 weeks now and I can't see any difference at all !!! It is not cheap so I wouldn't recommend trying it until there are LOTS of positive comments!.

Shelly

ShellyBrisbane

Burns!!! Lies!!!

We've been duped!! It burns the eyes severely. I hate to imagine the damage it'd have on the corneas. I saw no eyelash growth but I could only use it twice before I threw it in the bin.

Tilapia

TilapiaMelbourne

No change

I’m on my 7th week and I still haven’t seen any difference, and this product isn’t cheap. Religiously used this on my lashes every night. It also stings my eyes when it manages to get in. Not buying this again.