L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

Helena

HelenaSydney, NSW

Don’t ever use this product!

Used this product twice. My skin is red raw. My cheeks are red and swollen. My face is on fire and dry! I feel like my skin is extremely damaged it is stinging all the time. It’s been 5 days since I used this product and I am seriously concerned about what it has done to my skin.

Purchased in April 2021 for $50.00.

Marlene_Aus

Marlene_AusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hmmm...nah

Nicely packaged, I liked the applicator. No issues with texture or odour. No skin reaction. It did cause some exfoliation. Apart from that, it's really done nothing for the appearance of the skin around my eyes.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Anne Brombach

Anne BrombachGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made my skin peel slightly just like I expected. It’s a laser resurfacing cream. Can’t believe the number of people who out it around their eyes or on eyelids then complain about irritation. It’s not for eyes and that is so obvious.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles Online for $25.00.

Jewels

JewelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad reaction to this product

My skin felt great but a shame about my eyelids feeling like they had permanent severe sunburn. Could barely see. Needed to see specialist at $280. Definitely not worth it!

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $25.00.

looks like I have sunburn

Only 2 days of using this product and I look like I have severe sunburn...Definitely do not recommend...My skin is swollen, red and itchy...Not a very nice look I must say..

Causes IrritationYes
Heidi

HeidiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sadly disappointed with a reaction

I used the Revitalift Laser x 3 moisturiser. After the third day of using, unfortunately my "normal" skin type had a reaction. I developed a redness under the eyes looking as if I was flushed and it felt warm to the touch, similar to how a sunburn feels. I'm disappointed this happened because I was looking forward to making this a part of my skin care routine. Nothing against L'oreal because I do like their products, this is a first.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Dylan H.

Dylan H.Illawarra, NSW

Snake Oil

It didn't lift nothing. Just a load of nasty old snake oil. A load of rubbish. Paying through the noses cause it's from France. I have just as many deep lines and wrinkles as I started with. I've been cheated. I want my money back.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

The worst cream

I bought this cream yesterday, together with the serum. I woke up looking like I didn’t sleep few days - swollen and baggy eyes. Just terrible. Btw, it’s my birthday today as well so yeah, thanks Loreal, I will never use your products again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Ease of Application

Nasty reaction to night cream

So very disappointed, I don’t usually have sensitive skin but under my eyes are totally red and swollen and burns, looks like I have been punched in the eye , had to take antihistamines to get some relief but has left my skin looking saggy dehydrated and wrinkly

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $38.00.

Eye cream

My eyes have all swollen up so not happy as very expensive. Will stick to Aldi in future. They had run out of my normal eye cream! Left it a few days as wasnt sure if cream but now they are sore and irritated and I'm taking antihistamines

Purchased in August 2020 at Safeway .

Lainie

LainiePerth, WA

Love this regime

Serum, day cream spf 15 (always) and the night cream. Very nice. I noticed a difference almost immediately after using the plain revitalift. After a few weeks it was very noticeable. I was teased at work by 2 "gentlemen " about having a new man in my life as I looked very fresh. The eye roller thingy... nothing, maybe I'm expecting too much. Age perfect on the other hand, for me is a nothing moisturiser, I ran out of Laser and settled for age perfect. Aged 56.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Toni

ToniAdelaide

Caused my eyes to swell .. upper & lower lids

Have been using cream for a while & notes my eyes swollen in morning.. nothing changed but use of cream , stooped Using for a few weeks .. then started again & 2 days in swollen eyes again

Sebla K.

Sebla K.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Someone gave this product to me as a present, I wouldn't buy it because this brand is TESTED ON ANIMALS.
I've got red patches on my face and very obvious dark eye circles, this product is a total disappointment.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Biscuit3

Biscuit3Sydney, NSW

Avoid with 15 SPF

Purchased in October 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for $47.95.

Has the formula changed?

I have been using the day and night creams for years and liked the results but the last batch I bought stung and caused red sore patches on my face. Did someone change the formula?

Purchased in August 2019 at BigW for $45.00.

Kate S

Kate SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing blotchy result.

I bought the day and night cream determined to give a months trial and evaluate result after a month. Used each night after cleansing face and also the day cream each morning. I started to get red blotchy patches. At first I thought maybe it gets worse before it gets better, however I had to stop after 3 weeks. My skin looked awful red blotches and patches. No soreness or irritation the cream went in well and and felt nice but obviously my skin didn't like it. Hasn't looked this bad since I was a teenager. Still blotchy after a week of no use. Hopefully will start to improve soon. Sorry this cream is not for me. Pity as did seem pleasant to use and wasn't cheap.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $39.50.

Teena I.

Teena I.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have only used it three times and my face is on fire & swollen! feels like its burnt. My skin is all lumpy and very red and angry. Very disappointed in this product. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $29.99.

Best for my skin

I ve been using loreal regime and its been very effective for my skin type.I feel my skin soft,supple and clear after every application and it really rejuvenates.
Worth it ,bought for $40

Purchased in July 2019 at Naheed supermarket for $40.00.

Ease of Application

Very perfumed and irritated my sensitive skin.

Red face from it and pimple breakout occurred. Would not recommend at all if you have sensitive skin or don’t like perfumes in your beauty products. Skin was itchy and stayed red until antihistamine started working.

Purchased in August 2019 at Farmers for $39.00.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Irritated skin and no improvement

I purchased L'Oreal Revitalift Laser x3 hoping to improve my dry skin but zero improvement and the product had ingredients which caused redness in my face. Lots of advertising on TV but the results are not there and for sensitive skins, this is not ideal.

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for $45.00.