Love N Care Complete BP F250

Love N Care Complete BP F250

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Love N Care? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worst wheels and quality

Just like other reviews, this bassist makes a loud screeching noise when wheeling it because the wheels are cheap plastic. For $250 it was such a waste and I wish I didn’t get caught up in the moment and lured in by the salesman

Purchased in February 2020 for $250.00.

HORRIBLE

Got this bassinet as a baby shower present and got to say, we are NOT loving it. The wheels on this thing are atrocious and it wakes our babe up when trying to push the bassinet into the room for sleeping. She also did not look to be very comfortable in it as well. Keen to put it on the fire pit.

Worst bassanet Ever!!!!

Brought this rubbish bassanet a few months ago now.
I just wanted to tell everyone how dangerous this product is.
The wood started to bends in the basanet as it is really cheap and flimsy
Then the whole thing stared to brake apart.
Really angry as I cant take it back as I got it as a gift.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great space saver for first 4 months.

This is very useful for baby's first 4months until they can sit up by themselves.
I was using this in the kitchen, bed room or when we visit friends or holidays.
I can't imagine how babies can fall off from this like other reviews when they canot sit up or roll by themselves.
This has very secure bottoms to attach bassinet and the stand.
The bottoms were very strong and stiff so I needed to ask my husband to take them off.

I liked this product very much.
Handy

Dangerous bassinet

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Terrible manufacturing

I've just purchased this product and put it together only to find the hood is faulty it has been made incorrectly and to have this problem fixed I would have to pack the whole thing up and return it to the store and wait for a replacement which I don't have the time for. Although I can use it without the hood I'm extremely annoyed and the quality of this after paying $180

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

Great item

I love our bassinette. I was able to put it together by myself without my hasbands help. Its also just grogeous to put bub in. It comes with a matress protector, mosquito net, blanket , pillow and toys as a set and fits nicely into any nursery theme. for us, it even fit well into our room.

PO15KA
PO15KAAU

very average, nothing special and with major flaws in most important aspects of a baby bassinet

demoras
demorasAU

anniemc
anniemcAdelaide

Glad I purchased!

I was originally going to put my baby straight into a cot from birth, but decided I would want her much closer to me at night, and also felt she wouldn't feel secure in such a large cot. This bassinet was fairly cheap in comparison to some others and I believe it was worth the money. I could move it around easily if needed and could take it with me if I was going to be at other people's houses when she needed a sleep. I never put the hood on and didn't use the bedding that came with it (don't think it meets the sids guidelines?) so that was an unnecessary addition. She was in it until she was 4 months old and I will definitely be using it again for the next baby!
Attractive, fairly cheap

Kathg244
Kathg244AU

It did the job

sorcha003
sorcha003

OK

This bassinet is good value for the money. It does its job well and certainly looks lovely. Has everything (basket, mosquito net, hanging toys) that a bassinet should have.
Inexpensive and looks nice, light and very portable.Storage basket underneath is quite handy, mattress cover is really good quality and stops the unwanted leaks getting through to the mattress itself.
Small wheels made it very difficult (awkward) to move from room to room.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Baby is very comfortable and loves to sleep in her bassinet. It's worthwhile to invest in a bassinet so baby can sleep in your room when feeding in the middle of the night. It's also much smaller than a cot so baby feels snug and safe, however bubs is 4 months now and still has heaps of room. Whenever bubs stirs in the middle of the night I just zoom the wheels across the floor and this is enough to put bubs right back to sleep.
Light and on wheels so easily transportable from room to room. Frame constructed of metal and not plastic like other cheaper brands. Gender neutral colours.
Can't detach the fabric on the hood for washing. High so you need to get right out of your own bed to reach baby in the middle of the night.

Ninna
NinnaNSW, 2194

Good

Overall would recommend this bassinet to anyone, I had no problems with it. It was a great buy and will use it for the next baby. It is easy to store away and clean.
The bassinet includes removable toys, mosquito net, and removable basket which is great when visitors come over to see the bub you dont have to take them into the room as the basket can be removed from the stand. Reasonable price and very easy to clean.
The mattress is a little thin but I folded a blanket and put it under the mattress for more comfort. Was no big deal as all mattresses are thin when it comes to a bassinet.

echo5
echo5

Good

This is a lovely basic bassinette which is light, portable and has a handy storage basket underneath. The mattress did seem a bit thin, we would often put a soft blanket under the sheet to make it more comfortable for our baby (which is likely not recommended for SIDS purposes). The canopy is excellent but could be made of less see-through material in order to make it darker for the baby during the day. It would be ideal if the bassinette could be safely tilted upwards at the head end for reflux babies. A great product for the price, I would highly recommend.
Very portable, easy to clean
Thin mattress