Love N Care Karibu Foldable Bathtub

Love N Care Karibu Foldable Bathtub

3.5

Rhianna

RhiannaBrisbane

Big and stable but hard to drain the water

Pros:
- Big enough for 0-2 years old.
Sturdy.
- Saves space as it is foldable when not in use.

Cons:
- Slippery when wet. You need to buy and put some non slip stickers for bath tubs. My baby’s bum slides on it without the non slip stickers.
- Its difficult to drain the used water even if you open the plug. The water hole is touching the floor (no space on between) so the water could not drain/escape, you have to lift the bath tub to drain the water. It hurts my arms and back everytime I do this.

Note: It says ‘discontinued’ on this review site, but these bath tubs are still available at Kmart (in store or online).

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$49.00.

Angie

Angie

Compact and great size tub when pushed into shape

By day the tub hids beside my change table by nite it a beautiful deep long yet cosie bath the high sides are great with my sore back. My Newborn cried for every other bath we had until this arrived. Also has colour coded plug to let me know if the water is too hot.