Lux Soap

Lux Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

The one and only!

Ive always used lux as a kid experimented with others and still apart from the downsizing its the best! Palmolive also great as well all made offshore but good products went to a party and was commented by a woman on the aftershave! I said no just the soap!!!!! Lol

Purchased in February 2021 at IGA for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No
Sandra A.
Sandra A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad for skin and not made in Australia anymore

I used to love lux soaps and used them for close to 8 years but later found out they charged their ingredients, I can only guess to make them cheaper. Saddened that they’re also made in China and use a lot of synthetic ingredients, I wanted natural soap for my skin. I ended up switching to Veldere soaps instead Which aren’t as cheap as lux soaps but they last longer and do a better job

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $3.60.

Causes Irritation Yes
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

can't resist the smell

this is the soap I use for the last 12 months & I never changed. This soap is mositurising, regardless of what variant. It is not expensive and can be bought anywhere.

Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

fantastic formulation

This soap is good. It makes my skin soft and smells good especially the pink one. It doesn't make my skin feel moisturized. If you are after getting a soap that's heavily available on supermarkets, this is a good choice.

Purchased in December 2019.

Causes Irritation No

JOSEPH BECHARA
JOSEPH BECHARAsydney

Used to be heaps better and more fragrent in it

it has been like 2 years since i used lux soap but just bought it again from big w and it does not smell at all. it is as cheap and not smelly as the aldi brand soap. no way. i am changing my soaps again.

Purchased for $4.50.

Ronna Scott
Ronna Scottsydney

the violet one is what I use

I love the scent of this soap, it's not overpowering and it leaves my skin soft. I buy this in value packs as I realize it saves me some money.

louisa2015
louisa2015Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lux for Everyone ☺

I've been using lux for 5 plus years and my opinion it's a good and cheap soap. It has a beautiful smell and i dont have any problems with it☺i gi e it thumps up.

doinafriggant
doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells good, feels good and smooth on my skin

Some soaps dries up my skin. Like after taking a quick shower, I felt some skin tightening and drying. It was because of a cheap soap that never works then I figured I should change what I'm using. I saw this on the soap stand and bought it immediately after reading its "moisturizing" claims. Right after a few days of using it, I never felt the tightening and dryness especially on my elbow area. I guess this product is awesome.

Lee
LeeNSW, 2560

I love Lux

Lux soap has always been great. I love the fragrances, it feels lovely on the skin, and is well priced. The multi-packs are great value. The only thing I think would be great is packs with mixed fragrances

I love it. ♥

Fantastic quality product, incredible on my skin and they smell great too. I use them for myself, both my children and husband. My kids and I have really sensitive skin & eczema flare ups, since using the Purify soaps this has been decreased by a dramatic amount. Would recommend these to anyone seeking a more sensitive option.

Revealing
RevealingADELAIDE

Less Soap for money

I like the soap but I do not like the way customers are getting less and paying more.
I bought Lux Soap Soft Caress. The Soap is smaller than it used to be. To top it up there is a chunk of soap missing in providing some contour as an excuse for it.
I could not recommend this product. Look around for better value for your money.

Julie
JulieSydney

Smells good but leaves sticky feeling

I love Lux when I was in my teens but it has changed through the years. Now that I am a mum, I usually buy them but not for daily use. The petal touch and the soft and creamy scents are good but they leave a very sticky feeling after lathering. It seems to be full of muck and sticky ingredients. It maybe the moisturizers but I did not like it as compared to what I smell and feel before, the skin feels silkier without all that sticky feeling before compared to the new formula.

Paul Hogan
Paul HoganNSW, 2060

Another Product Made In China

You have to be kidding me !.

I'm recently back from many years living in the UK, used Lux here up to 1998, used Lux in the UK for 17 years, back to Australia in 2016 and now Lux is made in China.

The only reason I found out was because I came out in a rash just after using it and checked the pack.

One can only dream of what illegal chemicals the chinese may have added to poor old Lux.

Lux soap

It just dries out my skin, it's not good soap at all, if you wanna test that, alright, use it for few days, and after a month or so, you will see cracks developed in soap, I would say, if a soap itself can't be good how is going to keep our skin healthy??

bad soap and I'm changing brands

I am changing brands finally. Your soaps are getting smaller AND they shrink in size in three (3) days and wash away very quickly so I'm constantly buying new packs of 8. Not good. I want a soap that lasts more than a week and has powerful cleansing qualities. Bye Lux.