Lynx Skin Benefits Shower Gel

Lynx Skin Benefits Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lynx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
    frugalmumma
    frugalmumma

Good

This is a great gift idea for young men when your not sure what to get them. The gift packs are popular for all ages. The Lynx shower gel is not very focused on skin types and needs but is more about selling an image. However it does have a nice and lingering range of scents.
    Smell lingers for ages, but is not overpowering. Great gift packages available. Good for young men as it encourages regular showers! We often get this for our 14 year old and he loves it. (I wonder how much is because of the ads filled with ordinary guys and "hot" chics ?)
    Not great value, more about the marketing then the products use on male skin types.

MotherMoon
    MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

You hear so much of women using shower gels but hardly ever hear of the guys using it. Well i had to get one for Hubby to try and chose Lynx, I amnot sure why I chose this brand maybe because hubby has used their deodorant, anyway I will say the price is good, the packaging looks good and hubby loves the product just as I do. The smell lingers on and on, you dont need heaps of it either, so cost wise per wash it is reasonably cheap. Hubby continues to use it and I never tire of the smell of it. Nice to see one for the guys for a change.
    I love the smell it leaves on Hubby, and he loves the different variety it comes in.

lil_lazza
    lil_lazza

OK

Great body wash for normal skin, drying and causes rashes on sensitive skin. leaves a lovely scent on mens skin, Love the variey and different smells, found and lots of shops and always reasonably priced. not good for skins with acne as it will make them worse
    leaves my boyfriend smelling wonderful after a shower. this is a great shower gel as you only need a small bit for a huge lather.
    lots of different fragrances available. it lasts a long time so worth the money
    not good for sensitive skins, or skins with acne or dry skin. Makes skin very red and dry, contains no moisturisers

Evil_Santa
    Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

Lynx Skin Benefits Shower Gel is a great bathroom addition for any family with men or even women. Great scents that will appeal to anyone.
    Lynx Skin Benefits Shower Gel is wonderful. They have a few different scents that linger on your body after your shower. The are great to wash away all that dead skin on your body. Im a young woman an I even use my Boyfriend's Shower Gel. The package has like a grip on the side that makes it easy to pour out the excellent shower gel inside.
    A little bit expensive but worth the extra dollar or two.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Lynx Skin Benefits Shower Gel compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

connielaura
    connielaura

Good

it has a nice smell for males, i've occasionally used it myself. verdict on myself, smells nice but way to harsh. so i would not recommend for sensitive skin male or female. lots of chemicals, other products do aswell so really not a factor. i think a little too expensive for what it is. the boys seem to like it though and they come in great gift packs around christmas and fathers day which reels you in. great eye catching packaging and distinctive bottle design. so overall pretty good as long as the purchaser or recipient likes it.
    great packaging, gift packs for special occasions
    too pricey for what it is

Pinky101
    Pinky101

OK

Overall I really like it since my husband can use it. He gets it for birthdays and things but it is not a product I would buy regularly, simply because my husband can use soap. My brothers love it and I often buy it for them, but for the price Lynx shower gel isn't really a regular thing for me to buy.
    I love the smell of the Lynx range. It cleans nicely and leaves a nice scent on my husband
    It is a bit expensive and I know other people who have more sensitve skin can't use it.

coogsey
    coogsey

Bad

great if your skin is not sensitive, love the smell, pity it's full of chemicals! recommend using a puff with it it lasts a lot longer as it is on the pricy side!
    great smell!
    chemist told me boyfriend shouldn't use it his skin had a bad rash, it irrates, started using qv wash totally cleared up

kimmibimmi
    kimmibimmi

My husband smells lush when he uses this product, he smells fresh and he says he feels fresh and clean after using this product! I just love the long lasting scent it leaves on his skin after showers! lots of great varieties too!
    makes my husband smell gorgeous!
    a little on the expensive side

torilangley
    torilangley

Affordable, easy to find and men seem to love it. Smells decent and covers up any nasty smells. Can be difficult to remove from the shower though when cleaning.
    Affordable and is the only male body wash I have found that gets rid of the smell of body odor.
    Found it is difficult to remove off the shower walls when cleaning.

EileenGarraway
    EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

My husband just loves this range of shower gel, he doesn't have a favourite as he likes to get a different one each time when the other one runs out. He says that they are smooth and easy to use, much better than soap. The aromas are really quite nice and it makes him smell so fresh. The bottle that they come in is easy to use and he just pops it into our shower caddy. Great value for an excellent product. Keep up the good work, we will keep buying it.
    That Lynx shower gels are not that expensive
    Nothing comes to mind.

nikki78
    nikki78

My husband has found a favourite with the lynx shower gels he loves to come home from a long day at work and have a nice long hot shower using the lynx shower gel range he has his favourites he really likes the snake peel as it really gets into the skin for a really good clean. The bottleas also look grate wioth the coloured gel inside, they also smell amazing and his skin feels grate after using the gels. The lynx shower gels are priced reasonably we bye them from our local shopping centers and i recomend it highly to everyone
    A big hit with my hubby he loves the gels

Nick2go
    Nick2goQld

this is great product to use types for all and very cheap about $5 a bottle but leaves you feeling so clean and relaxed after a nice warm shower lyxn it the only brand ive ever used and will continue to use
    the different smells and the different type colors they have
    none nothing

baggio2k2008
    baggio2k2008

the best shower gel i have ever used. it is very invigorating to use. you just feel relaxed and clean after a long of of hard work and sweat. i recommend to all men out there that is looking for a product that is actually honest and is great for the skin!
    a very nice fragrance was the first sign when i was browsing in the store. teh product is so smooth on the skin when showering and you never have to reapply gel on the loofah to get more effects. i felt very refreshed and clean. pure quality product!

fernyfluffles
    fernyflufflesTas, 7320

I love the smell of these shower gels and have often found myself washing my body with these instead of using my shower gel!! They are inexpensive to buy and last a long time, they're brilliant!
    It makes my hubby smell oh so good, it makes a nice alternative for him than using my feminine smelling shower gels, it foams up beautifully and only a small amount is needed to create a rich lather, the scent lasts a long time and there is a huge range of scents to choose from which match the lynx deodorants
    Nothing at all, they're great!

Hithere12
    Hithere12AU

Good

I purchased this for my partner and the scent that is left in the bathroom after he has had a shower is just beutiful. It cleans dirty skin very well with just a small amount. It works up into a rich creamy foam. If my partner likes it then I vouch for it as he is very fussy when it comes to products that he thinks smell too much. I will definately purchase this one again.
    The scent of this range is so nice. It is stimulating and refreshing. Well priced.
    A little bit oily but it is ok if they have dry skin.