2Madimack GT560

• Average
Noise Level

Rhys C.
Rhys C.

The Madimack Pool cleaner is out of this world!

Finally a pool cleaner that cleans both dirt and leaves. When I say it sucks, I mean it sucks anything in its way. Very user friendly also which I found compared to other ones on the market. It scrubs the grime off the walls, and steps which I have failed to find one that does with our pebble Crete. I can confidently say this 2005 Brad Pitt looking product has already been a great investment as we no longer need the pool man to come fortnightly. Highly recommended.
Coza
Coza

Looks Great Works Great

Still early days but this is a huge improvement from my last robot. Climbs the wall easy and picks everything up even the fine sand and a huge basket so can do a couple of runs before having to empty the basket. Great product Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Functionality
Mitchell RowingSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great unit

Had it in my pool for a week and cleans the waterline perfectly - climbs wall and steps. Very happy Show details
Eleanor
Eleanor

Meets & Exceeds Expectations

I needed to update my old robotic cleaner & purchased the Madimack GT560 which has all the Bells and Whistles at a very decent price. This machine absolutely dominated the dirt and leaves in my pool, the Waterline Scrub packs a punch. All functions can be set on the power controller which is handy when old un tech savvy folk like myself just want simplicity and ease. Highly Recommend. Show details
Kurt Duval
Kurt Duval

A perfect coverage of a normal backyard pool !

Cleaned floor, walls and water line tile extremely well a great product ! Show details

Attila M.

Bought the GT560 last week. The thing is doing wheelies constantly. It seems to be in a wall climbing position in the middle of the pool more often than not. It seems wrong. Anyone else seeing this ?. Any idea why it’s doing that ?

Mitchell Rowing

Controller issue I would say - contact who you bought it from . May need a software update

Attila M.

Thanks .. thus it may have been unwise therefore to update the firmware to the latest upon first use then :(. Yeah, I’ll see whether the retailer has any way to downgrade the firmware to an earlier version maybe .. cheers.

Madimack
Madimack   DM

Hi @attila M - feel free to contact Madimack's Product Specialist Team on 1300 899 737. They available to support with instant touble-shooting tips.

Honest Reviews
Honest Reviews

Whoever is doing the marketing for this company shouldn’t have a job. There is so little viable information on this product online. No user videos, no honest reviews. Only a few photos. No conversation about warranty. No unboxing videos. I desperately want to avoid a Maytronics robot ever again, I want to support someone else but these companies don’t make it easy. Can anyone link me to a photo of the filter basket setup? Has it got brushless motors? What is the warranty in AUS. And where can you get parts for it? FYI I’ll happily do a full blown video review for a decent discount!

biobees69
biobees69

I can't find anything about the warranty. Can anyone enlighten me please?