Magimix 3200 / 5200

• Safety
Alyssa C.

Alyssa C.Sydney, NSW

Easy to use

Useful for a variety of different cooking methods. Grating, slicing and chopping are all easier with this product. We also make delicious smoothies for breakfast every day! It’s also very quick to clean and all of the attachments come in a box so there’s room for everything. I wish I’d bought one sooner. Excellent money investment if you love cooking or if you are a beginner and need some help.

Purchased in December 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse for $700.00.

Best thing I have ever bought

I love using it for slicing and dicing, sauces and pastes. I had one back in the 80s loved it, now love this new one even more, best thing ever

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer Online Store for $1,000.00.

Amazing product - technique takes practice

So far so good. I did a lot of research before choosing the Magimix. The processing, blending and chopping is amazing
There is definitely a technique to it though. Still working on mastering the art of not spilling into other bowls and the first time I sliced some veggies I misjudged how much I had and used the biggest pusher where the medium would be better and smoother. However it processed everything in seconds - brilliant!
Loving it

Purchased in November 2020.

Georgie W.

Georgie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slicing onions is so quick!

Finally replaced my loyal Magimix 1800 after 35 years. Now slicing onions with the 3200XL is a breeze, and the accessories kit is very handy. Just not so keen on double the washing up, as you can't use the small or medium bowls on their own.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Preston for $619.95.

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much better than my cheapie food processor

The blades are really sharp which is great for slicing, but care must be taken when removing the blades as I badly cut my hand removing the slicing disk the first time I used it. It’s a little stiff when clicking the lid on and removing the blades, but I’m hoping this will improve with use. It is a very quick food processor when slicing and grating and overall, I’m very happy with it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $499.00.

Marianne

MarianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I’m in love with my Magimix!

In love with my new black sleek Magimix. What a life changer! Gone are the woes of chopping, kneading, mixing, you name it. It’s given me my cooking mojo back!

Purchased in October 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse for $500.00.

Everything in one place!

I made a vegan Mexican meal using the largest bowl and blade to make a cheeze sauce, the middle-sized bowl with shredding and slicing attachments to prepare the vegetables for the salad (which took less than a minute) and the smallest bowl and blade to make the chilli sauce. I didn't have to change machines at all!

Purchased in August 2020 at Minimax Hobart for $599.00.

Nellie

NellieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful addition to any kitchen

Very powerful and reliable. Sometimes a little difficult to get the lid to click in fully. I’m not sure I will use all the amazing attachments but time will tell.

Purchased in August 2020.

good, still works

Still good, will use it till it no longer works ..Processes well and makes things easier in the kitchen.Is big enough for the whole family. Often look at newer models but will keep using this one for now.
Quick easy to clean. Easy to pull apart, Great Quick Easy
New one next year

Date PurchasedDec 2004

Tanya

Tanya

8 years and going strong

This machine has had a thorough workout and is still working perfectly, the only replacement part I've needed has been a pusher but that was my fault it had been dropped on the tiles one too many times. As with another review I've overheated it and worried that I'd broken it but it came back to life as good as new when it cooled down.

Date PurchasedApr 2009
DiDi

DiDiAdelaide

Extremely disappointed with quality

I had had this processor for a little under 2 years when most of the small pieces of plastic from the rotator shaft chipped off (into our food). I don't use it every day, and have always taken a lot of care not to damage it when I clean/move it, etc. An authorised repairer is replacing the broken part (parts warranty is 3 years), but it will cost me around $70 for the workmanship in replacing those parts. You would think that if parts are to be replaced, the warranty should also cover their replacement inside the actual product... For the cost, I am amazed that it has broken so quickly with little use. Was considering buying other Magimix/Bamix products, but will now avoid in future.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Little magic with Magimix Compact 3200

Kening

Kening

Broken again

Originally when I purchased the machine it broke whilst I was making a dough, per the book, but wasn't covered in the warranty now a couple of years later whilst blitzing prunes the inner shaft is wrecked. I'm not happy and after already spending a fortune on a repair I don't think I'll be doing that again.
Making coleslaw, easy to clean
It doesn't cope with ingredient that are a little stiffer.

silli_me

silli_meAU

dissapointed

Magimix 5200XL

VicReviewer
VicReviewer

I have a new one of these and I can't understand what I'm doing wrong, but the blade sits way above the base of the bowl leaving everything beneath it unchopped or mixed. Any ideas???
Annie

tryingtobehelpful

tryingtobehelpfulAU

Kitchen Workhorse

I'm a gadgetholic in the kitchen, but this is my go to piece of equipment; it is versatile and reliable. After having gone through several Breville food processors I bit the bullet and "ponied" up the money; and I don't regret it. There is also a stir fry blade, which is very useful. The new ones have 30 year motor warranty and have even more functionality.
Reliable, quality feel to locking mechanism, light bowls.
Buttons can "stick", need to scrap food back into bowl to process everything.

whitedog

whitedogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

We use this machine a lot more than we initially thought we might. It gets used for grating cheese, making cheesecake, slicing potatoes, making shortcrust pastry and all sorts of other things. It has never missed a beat. Love that there are 3 different size bowls - so when cooking smaller amounts or just chopping an onion the small bowl is perfect. Have had the machine for more than a year now and never a problem with it.
Came with lots of attachments. The bowl size on the biggest bowl is great
It was quite expensive but we figure cost per use over many years will even it out !

Worse Piece of Junk - Warning don't buy it!

Don't waste your money on this over priced piece of junk. We are so disappointed. Died on us the first 6 months we got it unfortunately what went wrong was not covered by warranty. Spend $200 out of pocket after paying over $900 6mths earlier. 2 months later the mechanism that spins cracked. Very poor quality on this product. Never again I will buy this brand. I thought I was getting the best Food processor in the market but I was wrong. Never again Magimix! You lost a customer for ever and hopefully many more after this review.
It was great for a few months.
Poor quality product. Won't last more than a few months.

bexs
bexs

Can I ask what wasn't covered under warranty?

Mark
Mark

Probably thought they would try something from YouTube and see if they could blend a mobile phone.

Ed81

antechinus

Lynne

Lynneasked

3200 / 5200

Hi we have the 5200xl but when making dough the mixture comes up the middle and goes on to the post on the base, is this usual?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Lynne, thanks for reaching out. Please can you email us at service@magimix.com.au with your question along with photos or a video if any, or ring us at 1300624469 so we can assist you. For faster processing, please have your proof of purchase ready. Thank you!

Frank M.

Frank M.asked

3200 / 5200

My brand new sexy red 4200XL was delivered yesterday. Unboxed it and placed on counter. Haven’t plugged it in. But tried to depress the buttons and they seem to ‘stick’? Don’t feel smooth like I expected. When pressing a little harder then they depress but behave differently with every click and sound like cheap plastic toy? Is this normal?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Frank, thanks for your question! If you can, kindly send a video of this to service@magimix.com.au so we can take a look at it. Thanks!

Benedicte

Benedicteasked

whats the difference between the magimix 5200 and 5200XL?

Magimix A.Magimix

Hi Benedicte, the XL range are equipped with extra large feed tubes that enable you to process larger cuts of food, or place certain vegetables horizontally for longer slices or grated pieces. If you have any other questions please feel free to ring us at 1300 624469. Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Magimix representatives

Compare both Magimix 3200 / 5200